VP/Director of Marketing
Come join a growing, dynamic and innovative team that has established itself as a market leader in live customer engagement solutions. Vee24 provides real-time customer engagement software to help large and small companies improve their customer acquisition, customer satisfaction and overall customer experience for clients like Samsung, Mattress Firm, Vodafone, Jaguar Land Rover, and Audi. With a combination of adaptive software, great people and proven implementation methodology, Vee24 partners with its clients to build global capabilities that integrate workflows, web and mobile collaborations across the customer lifecycle. Our solution allows our clients to meet and serve their online customers in the same personal way that their sales associates do in store. The Vee24 unique multi-channel platform delivers the capability to professionally serve customers in real time, over video, voice, chat, and fully co-browse with them, showing them products and helping the customer journey through to a sale, or customer service completion. For more information visit us at: www.vee24.com.
We are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious VP/Director of Marketing who will be responsible for developing and implementing the global marketing strategy for all Vee24 products. This role includes developing strategic and tactical marketing plans with an emphasis on demand generation, product marketing, marketing communications, competitive positioning and sales enablement. You will work with the CEO and executive team to flesh out the overall marketing strategy, brand and product positioning, and plan and execute to a marketing budget. This role demands proven strategic marketing management skills, a high level of professionalism, and a willingness to collaborate closely with key stakeholders to achieve our strategic growth objectives. The successful candidate will report initially into Vee24’s CEO and work closely with our SVP of Worldwide Sales.
- Lead global marketing programs from strategic development to execution.
- Develop strategies that energize and strongly differentiate the Vee24 brand in the marketplace, positioning Vee24 as the industry leader.
- Grow, develop and continuously evaluate the marketing database for outbound campaigns to be current with the primary and secondary verticals, job titles and type of organizations looking for and needing the Vee24 set of solutions.
- Execute integrated marketing plans across inbound and outbound with metrics for the measurement of marketing program effectiveness.
- Together with the CEO, create compelling product value proposition by target verticals and oversee the brand identity and ensure consistent application across all programs, product lines, promotional materials and events to drive the long-term growth.
- Manage the program budget; ensure budget is adhered to and specific KPIs are met against every campaign.
- Manage the company website, continuously refining the site in order to inform and influence prospective customers on Vee24’s products and services.
- Own and manage all sales and marketing automation databases and tools, social and other marketing channels.
- Coordinate with the sales team to generate revenue-driven marketing programs for demand creation and lead generation, and ensure all marketing strategies are aligned with the company’s sales strategy.
- Work in tandem with sales management to ensure pipeline consistently grows quarter over quarter. Identify and develop sales enablement tools to ensure that the sales organization is armed with the right assets to sell.
- Responsible for monitoring competitors and market to propel the company’s advantages.
- Identify and coordinate all event management including identifying new opportunities and managing materials development, sales outreach and follow up.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing with 10+ years’ experience.
- Strong B2B marketing experience in a similar marketing role and SaaS software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including collaborative content editing and ability to reduce complex technical concepts into easily digestible content.
- Expert knowledge of SEO and demand generation strategy & execution. Thorough knowledge of web analytics, Marketing & Sales Automation platforms.
- Self-starter approach to identifying and accomplishing goals.
- A high level of comfort with data and pulling insights out of that data.
- Ability to multi-task, work under tight deadlines, and anticipate, communicate, and resolve issues with minimal guidance.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively, and take direction and input to develop effective and engaging programs.
If you’re passionate about marketing, looking for a fantastic career and believe that you have the drive, capability, and experience to be part of this exciting and growing entrepreneurial team, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
No employment agencies, please.
Location: Boston, MA (near South Station)
Type: Full Time
Vee24 is an equal opportunity employer.