Software Engineer Internship
Come join a growing, dynamic and innovative team that has established itself as a market leader in live customer engagement solutions. Vee24 provides real-time customer engagement software to help large and small companies improve their customer acquisition, customer satisfaction and overall customer experience for clients like KBC, Samsung, Mattress Firm, Time Warner Cable, Vodafone, Jaguar Land Rover, and Ford Motor Company. With a combination of adaptive software, great people and proven implementation methodology, Vee24 partners with its clients to build global capabilities that integrate workflows and web and mobile collaborations across the customer lifecycle. For more information visit us at: www.vee24.com
We’re looking for a multi-talented Junior Software Developer to join our A+ global engineering team. Our current stack is a mix of web and audio-video platforms – HTML/CSS/JS, .NET/C#, Node.js, WebSockets, Flash Media, WebRTC, FFMPEG, Chatbots etc. Our solution provides real time communication services to a marquee list of customers across the world and helps them improve satisfaction and better conversion by providing quick help in purchase decisions using expert help.
Our engineers work in small teams and influence the direction of our products. In the role, you will focus on the design and development of software. You will be challenged to work across the full software application stack, from the front-end presentation to the back-end. You will be part of a Scrum team that brings this offering to new customers and new markets by building, integrating, testing, and releasing new features and products. With a passion for building world-class digital products and a deep understanding of the software development processes, you will deliver key components to be used by our global clients.
- Design, develop, and test advanced features for our real-time customer engagement SaaS product & multi-channel platform across web and mobile
- Work within a Scrum team to plan, scope, build, and deliver software. Participate in full lifecycle engineering methodology to ensure timely, high quality releases
- Ensure that system is robust and highly scalable to support the largest organizations globally
- Research, devise, and propose solutions to challenging problems
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Currently studying Computer Science or related major
- Knowledge of fundamentals of Data Structures and Algorithms is important to have
- Any mobile development in Android/iOS would be nice to have
- C# development and debugging skills, and an understanding of the overall .NET ecosystem a strong plus
- Knowledge of the MVC design pattern also highly valued
- Some knowledge of schema design, SQL, stored procedures, and working with object relational mappers is helpful
- Previous experience working on a highly-available SaaS enterprise application a strong plus
Location: Boston, MA
Vee24 is an equal opportunity employer.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate every applicant’s interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted.