Inside Sales Representative
Vee24 is the world’s leading provider of web-based real time customer engagement solutions. The company’s live help solution is used by leading brands to deliver next-generation customer experiences on the web, in-stores, and through mobile devices via: voice, video, text, and co-browsing.
Vee24 has helped some of the world’s best-known brands provide a superior customer experience, impacting key business metrics such as online conversion, average order value, and customer loyalty. The company is headquartered in the US in Boston, MA, with full service European operations in Manchester, England.
Vee24 has an impressive and rapidly expanding client base with leading brands such as Samsung, Novo Nordisk, KBC Bank, Jaguar Landrover, Audi, DFS, Schuh, and many others. Clients using the solution are achieving outstanding online sales, impressive ROI and customer retention which has resulted in Vee24’s rapid global expansion.
Vee24 is seeking a highly motivated and ambitious Inside Sales Representative for lead qualification and meeting setting at target accounts in the US. The successful candidate can demonstrate a proven track record of meeting outbound metrics in the technology solutions space. The position will based in Vee24’s Boston office and will be part of Vee24’s US sales team.
The successful Inside Sales Representative will have a minimum of 2 years prior experience performing market analysis, outbound lead qualification metrics and meeting setting services. The candidate will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and be able to effectively work independently as well as in a team environment. You will have demonstrated an ability to consistently qualify leads from marketing and as well as your own efforts and set appointments for the outside sales team in the US market.
- 2+ years proven track record in an outbound lead generation or qualification role
- Demonstrable track record of meeting or exceeding target metrics
- Experience in effectively managing the process with your assigned outside sales representatives
- Strong communication and presentation skills – speaks clearly and persuasively. Writes clearly and succinctly.
- Perform market analysis to identify target market accounts for Financial Services, Retail, Automotive and Pharmaceuticals/Health Care
- Is able to navigate an account to identify additional key stakeholders of Vee24’s solutions
- Make 50-80 client contacts per day; phone and email
- Set up meetings with prospective clients via proactive telesales activity (calls and emails), supporting monthly booking and revenue targets of the US Sales Team
- Conduct research and market analysis to support telesales activity
- Document all telesales activity in Sales CRM
- Input and maintain all new and current client contact information in Sales CRM
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of Vee24’s solutions, competitors, and industry trends
- Educate prospective clients on the value of Vee24’s offerings
- Strong intellect, education and integrity
- Strong and effective communication skills – speaks clearly and persuasively, writes clearly and succinctly
- A self-starter possessing an entrepreneurial mindset with a high level of energy and dedication
- Research – seeks new sources of prospective client contact information
- Adaptability – manages competing demands, changes approach or method to best fit the situation, and is able to deal with delays or unexpected events
Location: Boston, MA
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Vee24 is an equal opportunity employer.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate every applicant’s interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted.