Employment type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Manchester, UK or Remote
Come join a growing, dynamic and innovative team that has established itself as a market leader in live customer engagement solutions. Vee24 provides real-time customer engagement software to help large and small companies improve their customer acquisition, customer satisfaction and overall customer experience for clients like Samsung, Clarins, KBC Bank, Watches of Switzerland Group, Jaguar Land Rover, and Audi. With a combination of adaptive software, great people and proven implementation methodology, Vee24 partners with its clients to build global capabilities that integrate workflows, web and mobile collaborations across the customer lifecycle. Our solution allows our clients to meet and serve their online customers in the same personal way that their sales associates do in store. The Vee24 unique multi-channel platform delivers the capability to professionally serve customers in real time, over video, voice, chat, and fully co-browse with them, showing them products and helping the customer journey through to a sale, or customer service completion. For more information visit us at: www.vee24.com.
We’re looking for a multi-talented Frontend Engineer to join our A+ global engineering team. Our technology stack is built on modern web and audio-video platforms and our solution provides real time communication services to a marquee list of customers across the world and helps them improve satisfaction and better conversion by providing quick help in purchase decisions using expert help.
Our engineers work in small teams and influence the direction of our products. In the role, you will focus on the design and frontend development of a variety of software components. You will be part of an agile engineering team that brings this offering to global customers and new markets by building, integrating, testing, and releasing new features and products. With a passion for building world-class digital products and a deep understanding of software development processes, you will deliver key components to be used by our global clients.
- Design, develop, and test advanced features for our real-time customer engagement SaaS product & multi-channel platform across web and mobile
- Pixel perfect eye for detail – translating detailed product wireframes and mock-ups into reality with a high degree of quality and accuracy
- Work within a geographically distributed scrum team to plan, scope, build, and deliver software. Participate in full lifecycle engineering methodology to ensure timely, high quality releases
- Ensure that system is robust and highly scalable to support large user base across global organizations
- Research, devise, and propose solutions to challenging problems
- Document and train newer members of a growing team
- Proven design skills with the ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Contribute ideas for future improvements to relevant frontend areas of product infrastructure including web and mobile client libraries/frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like SASS
- Experienced with Frontend Tooling (e.g. Webpack, TypeScript, Eslint, Testing tooling, Jasmine, CDNs, etc.)
- Some experience with modern unit and functional testing frameworks to test and support the testing of your code and the system as a whole
- Experience with Figma a strong plus
- Experience with Photoshop/Adobe Creative Cloud products a plus
- Strong passion for multi-platform (desktop/mobile) delivery of common content based in a responsive, mobile-first design environment
- Have established best practices in how a company writes, tests, and deploys frontend code
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to collaborate effectively with teammates and communicate complex web experiences to individuals and groups of wide backgrounds and experiences
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and adapt to changes in project scope
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com. We appreciate every applicant’s interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted.
No employment agencies please.
Vee24 is an equal opportunity employer.