Employment type: Full-time
Location: Manchester, UK
Come join a growing, dynamic and innovative team that has established itself as a market leader in live customer engagement solutions. Vee24 provides real-time customer engagement software to help large and small companies improve their customer acquisition, customer satisfaction and overall customer experience for clients like Samsung, Clarins, KBC Bank, Watches of Switzerland Group, Jaguar Land Rover, and Audi. With a combination of adaptive software, great people and proven implementation methodology, Vee24 partners with its clients to build global capabilities that integrate workflows, web and mobile collaborations across the customer lifecycle. Our solution allows our clients to meet and serve their online customers in the same personal way that their sales associates do in store. The Vee24 unique multi-channel platform delivers the capability to professionally serve customers in real time, over video, voice, chat, and fully co-browse with them, showing them products and helping the customer journey through to a sale, or customer service completion. For more information visit us at: www.vee24.com.
Reporting to the Senior Director of UK Client Success, the CS Senior Associate is a key role in helping to drive the success of our Clients. This role will be responsible for managing the day-to-day relationships with our client base, ensuring our clients receive excellent service, driving resolutions to problems, and escalating critical issues to senior team members. An important responsibility of this role is to monitor KPIs (key performance indicators) against clients’ goals, and providing insights for continuous improvements. As professional services needs arise from clients, this role is also involved in delivering quality implementation services to clients including business analysis, client configuration, training, support. In addition, this role will collaborate on a broad range of activities with other members of the CS team, and with other departments.
This role is an excellent opportunity to learn the many facets of Client Success and to grow in the role and within the organization as experience and skills are acquired.
- Day-to-day management of client relationships for key accounts including managing client expectations, measuring and nurturing the health of each account, and winning renewals.
- Act as a force multiplier for the marketing and sales team by identifying client candidates to serve as references, working with clients to build out compelling case studies, and providing expertise on how clients use our platform to achieve fantastic results.
- Post-sales opportunity identification and closing including opportunities like license expansion, professional services engagements, and product add-on sales.
- Document best practices, user guides, and methodologies in support of training newer members of a growing team.
- Onboarding and implementation of new customers using our robust implementation methodology. This will include running business requirements workshops and distilling the output of these workshops into configuration solutions for the Vee24 platform.
- Tactical management and execution of professional services projects that may arise including training, systems integration, system configuration consulting, business process analysis, etc.
- Knowledge of software product development practices a plus, including the ability to participate in product enhancement scoping and specifications systems with both internally-facing and client teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 2-4 years of experience in a Client Success or Professional Services setting. Preference given to candidates with significant project experience for client-facing implementations or similar engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree Business or Software Development-related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience operating in a SaaS environment and an understanding of typical software recurring revenue models.
- Passion for software and bringing the power of technology to companies of a wide variety.
- Knowledge of project management tools and practices. Experience management multiple projects of different flavors at the same time.
- Ability to build out relationships with across all levels of a client organization and to establish the reputation as a trusted advisor with key stakeholders.
- Experience working with both business and technical teams to ensure delivery of client needs in both a project and on-going account management basis.
- Ability to multi-task on a wide variety of tasks and effectively prioritize.
- Views working cross-functionally as an opportunity to learn. Candidates must be willing to adopt many roles across several areas including project management, account management, support, product management, technical liaison, sales consulting, and marketing.
- Familiarity with the SoW and contracting process a plus.
- Experience with live engagement, chatbots, call center management, or the verticals of automotive, healthcare, financial services, and e-commerce are all a plus but not required.
- Technical skills (HTML, CSS, etc.) and a high degree of computer expertise a big plus.
- Detail-oriented, well organized, strong time management.
- Strong writing skills. Excellent communication skills and comfortable pro-actively engaging with individuals throughout the organization.
- Fast learner with ability to take on more responsibility as needs of the team grow.
- Flexible with passion for working in small, face-paced environment. Highly motivated and self-directed.
If you’re passionate about Client Success, looking for a fantastic career and believe that you have the drive, capability, and experience to be part of this exciting and growing entrepreneurial team, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
No employment agencies please.