Employment type: Junior Executive Internship
Vee24 is the world’s leading provider of web-based real time customer engagement solutions. The company’s live help solution is used by leading brands to deliver next-generation customer experiences on the web, in-stores, and through mobile devices via: voice, video, text, and co-browsing.
Vee24 has helped some of the world’s best-known brands provide a superior customer experience, impacting key business metrics such as online conversion, average order value, and customer loyalty. The company is headquartered in the US in Boston, MA, with full service European operations in Manchester, England.
Vee24 has an impressive and rapidly expanding client base with leading brands such as Samsung, Novo Nordisk, KBC Bank, Eastern Bank, Jordan’s Furniture, Jaguar Landrover, Audi, DFS, Schuh, Watches of Switzerland Group and many others. Clients using the solution are achieving outstanding online sales, impressive ROI and customer retention which has resulted in Vee24’s rapid global expansion.
The Vee24 Junior Executive Internship is an excellent opportunity to gain real-world exposure to understanding sales process and the many aspects that contribute to success with growing a pipeline of business.
Students will gain hands-on, real-life business training and experience to broaden their understanding of sales research and targeting tools and techniques, research strategies and the behind the scenes responsibilities necessary to take our industry leading product to market.
A Day in the Life:
- Extensive research tools training, Target Account focus and Sales CRM data entry
- Understand account targets for Prospecting and key titles and contact information for new or existing customers in the CRM with weekly prospecting sessions
- Work collaboratively with the Boston and UK office and team of sales representatives to flush out 5+ contacts and titles per targeted account as well as observe a deal through the entire sales cycle
- Help to Track all prospecting, leads, meetings and daily tasks
- Be a 2nd semester Sophomore or greater majoring in an area of business with proven academic success; a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Candidates must be able to work a minimum of 35 hours (Summer Program)
- Candidates must be able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week (Winter/Spring Program)
- Demonstrate a passion for sales and the front end of the sales pipeline funnel
- Be a self-starter and have demonstrated research and targeting experience
- Exhibit excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be involved in leadership roles on campus
- Convey knowledge of a CRM; preferred
Computer Software as a Service (SaaS) – Customer Support, eCommerce, Sales, Consulting
Internship – Spring or Summer 2021
Sales Strategic Research and Analysis and Business Development
Interested candidates, please submit resumes to email@example.com.
All qualiﬁed candidates will be considered.
Vee24 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoﬀ, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Vee24 expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.