Employment type: Full-time
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Come join a growing, dynamic and innovative team that has established itself as a market leader in live customer engagement solutions. Vee24 provides real-time customer engagement software to help large and small companies improve their customer acquisition, customer satisfaction and overall customer experience for clients like Samsung, Clarins, KBC Bank, Watches of Switzerland Group, Jaguar Land Rover, and Audi. With a combination of adaptive software, great people and proven implementation methodology, Vee24 partners with its clients to build global capabilities that integrate workflows, web and mobile collaborations across the customer lifecycle. Our solution allows our clients to meet and serve their online customers in the same personal way that their sales associates do in store. The Vee24 unique multi-channel platform delivers the capability to professionally serve customers in real time, over video, voice, chat, and fully co-browse with them, showing them products and helping the customer journey through to a sale, or customer service completion. For more information visit us at: www.vee24.com.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Marketing, this key member of the Marketing team is responsible for marketing campaign development from concept to execution including strategy, demand creation, and performance measurement. The Marketing Campaign Manager will identify and use outbound and inbound marketing tactics such as email marketing, webinars, newsletter placements, virtual events, content syndication across multiple channels to build awareness and create demand for Vee24. Working closely with sales, this role will support key go-to-market initiatives across several verticals. This role will work with marketing automation and CRM systems to deliver and monitor the performance of campaigns.
Marketing campaigns are key to building awareness and creating demand for Vee24’s live engagement platform. Our go-to-market strategy, our solution, and our customers provide a rich environment and lots of opportunity for running creative and engaging campaigns. This is a great opportunity for a high energy marketer to elevate marketing and our campaigns at Vee24.
- Manage the strategic planning and execution of marketing programs to achieve goals for marketing qualified leads, opportunity/pipeline creation, and closed revenue.
- Identify and work with third party vendors to execute innovative programs that build interest among our target audience and deliver qualified leads resulting in pipeline
- Own email marketing. Design, measure, and optimize nurture programs and email tactics to increase database interest and engagement.
- Collaborate with sales on campaign strategies and integrated marketing planning that will help achieve business goals. Educate sales teams on programs and encourage driving qualified sales leads to closure.
- Communicate with sales and senior management regarding program execution and performance results.
- Continually measure, analyze, and report on program performance across a variety of metrics, including leads, opportunities, cost per lead, etc.
- Interpret industry trends and competitive information and develop strategies and tactics to respond to opportunities and changes in the marketplace.
- Manage the integrated marketing automation and CRM platform.
- Promote a culture of collaboration, accountability, innovation, and customer service – and fun – within the marketing and broader organization.
- High-energy marketer who is able to both think creatively strategically about demand creation and is detail-oriented to execute tactics effectively.
- 4-6 years of experience in marketing campaigns and demand creation programs. Experience in B2B technology marketing. Experience with retail, financial services, auto verticals a plus.
- Creative and innovative with ability to think outside the box and find new ways to generate interest among potential buyers.
- Excellent writing skills and strong verbal communicator. Strong project management, attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to measure, analyze, understand and present data to measure program effectiveness.
- Familiarity with marketing automation and CRM platforms. Experience with Zoho, Hubspot, Salesforce a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with proven success in motivating, mentoring and collaborating cross-functionally.
- Flexible with passion for working in small, face-paced environment. Highly motivated and self-directed.
If you’re passionate about marketing, looking for a fantastic career and believe that you have the drive, capability, and experience to be part of this exciting and growing entrepreneurial team, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
No employment agencies please.