Employment type: Full-time
Location: Macclesfield, UK
Come join a growing, dynamic and innovative team that has established itself as a market leader in live customer engagement solutions. Vee24 provides real-time customer engagement software to help large and small companies improve their customer acquisition, customer satisfaction and overall customer experience for clients like Samsung, Clarins, KBC Bank, Watches of Switzerland Group, Jaguar Land Rover, and Audi. With a combination of adaptive software, great people and proven implementation methodology, Vee24 partners with its clients to build global capabilities that integrate workflows, web and mobile collaborations across the customer lifecycle. Our solution allows our clients to meet and serve their online customers in the same personal way that their sales associates do in store. The Vee24 unique multi-channel platform delivers the capability to professionally serve customers in real time, over video, voice, chat, and fully co-browse with them, showing them products and helping the customer journey through to a sale, or customer service completion. For more information visit us at: www.vee24.com.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Marketing, the Marketing Associate is a key role in helping to drive the success of the Marketing team. This role will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of social media marketing as well as supporting a broad range of activities and programs working closely with other members of the team.
This role is an excellent opportunity to learn the many facets of marketing and to grow in the role and within the organization as experience and skills are acquired.
- Create, schedule, publish original content to be promoted across Vee24 social media properties.
- Grow followers/interactions on social channels. Measure and report on performance.
- Manage and promote social media posting by employees across the organization.
- Support digital marketing activity including help with website optimization and updates
- Support creative projects for the marketing team and provide development, proof-reading, and editing of marketing material across multiple formats
- Coordinate marketing tradeshows and events
- Collaborate with sales to support go-to-market initiatives and marketing campaigns
- Support marketing projects and day-to-day activity as defined by the SVP, Marketing and complementary with skills and aspirations
- 1 – 2 years marketing experience or equivalent
- College education or equivalent preferably in business or marketing
- Experience and proficiency with social media
- Detail-oriented, well organized, strong time management
- Strong writing skills. Excellent communication skills and comfortable pro-actively engaging with individuals throughout the organization
- Fast learner with ability to take on more responsibility as needs of the team grow
- Flexible with passion for working in small, face-paced environment. Highly motivated and self-directed.
If you’re passionate about marketing, looking for a fantastic career and believe that you have the drive, capability, and experience to be part of this exciting and growing entrepreneurial team, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
No employment agencies please.