At Vee24, we are committed to protecting the privacy of the users of our live online customer service. The following information will give you the details about what happens when you utilize our Vee24 service, what information is obtained from you and how (if at all) we use this information.
WHAT DOES Vee24 DO?
Vee24, Inc. provides a live customer engagement solution, which includes the full breadth of live engagement capabilities; text chat, voice chat, video chat, co-browsing and screen sharing, into a single platform experience. Its live customer engagement platform allows leading consumer facing brands to interact with their customers seamlessly across desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
INFORMATION Vee24 COLLECTS
What information do we collect from Vee24 service users? During the engagement, Vee24 enters into a live question and answer session with an operator either by text chat or live video call. We maintain dialogue transcripts of these chats. After the chat, we ask Vee24 customers to fill out an exit survey in order to obtain valuable feedback about the levels of our service. Filling out the exit survey is completely voluntary. Moreover, all personal data is only collected if you voluntarily supply it, e.g. when completing a contact us form. If during the live engagement the individual chooses to enter personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses), the disclosure of such data is done so by the user on a voluntary basis. Such information is not passed to any third parties or used for any other purpose(s) than that/those requested by the customer.
We collect some browser information (e.g. Internet Protocol addresses and browser types) to help diagnose problems with our service, gather broad demographic information and administer our site. By choosing to engage in a text chat or video call and use the services, the user consents to such logging and processing of IP address. We only store your IP address for five (5) days after you have completed your engagement at which point it will be removed from our system.
HOW DOES Vee24 USE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS FROM Vee24 USERS AND WILL Vee24 DISCLOSE SUCH INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We access the information we collect for certain purposes (for example, to aggregate the information, to monitor the use of the service during certain engagements and for other lawful purposes). All Vee24 user's information, including personally identifiable information, will not be shared with anyone other than the organization you are engaging with when you use our service. We do not sell, trade or rent the personal information that Vee24 users provide.
BROWSING WITH LIVE ASSISTANCE
www.vee24.com aims to offer you the best possible advice in the context of your visit to our page.
As part of the live engagement you have the option to choose (by pressing the appropriate buttons) different communication channels.
You have the option at any time to terminate the conversation by pressing the appropriate button.
WHAT ABOUT "COOKIES"
Vee24 gives users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include opting not to engage in video call or chat sessions.
USERS AND CUSTOMERS FROM THE EU/EEA
All EU-based individuals, irrespective of their nationality, have certain individual rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), such as:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data.
- The right of access to find out that is stored about them.
- The right to rectification of their personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure to enable an individual to request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- The right to restrict processing to ‘block’ or suppress processing of personal data.
- The right to data portability allowing individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services.
- The right to object to the processing based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling), direct marketing and/or for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
- Various rights in relation to automated decision making (making a decision solely by automated means without any human involvement) and profiling (automated processing of personal data to evaluate certain things about an individual).
HOW TO CONTACT US
Via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors and users of our live engagement services. We use the information we collect to provide a better experience for future use of our services and to provide our customers with valuable feedback on their website visitors.