Come join a growing, dynamic and innovative team that has established itself as a market leader in live customer engagement solutions. Vee24 provides real-time customer engagement software to help large and small companies improve their customer acquisition, customer satisfaction and overall customer experience for clients like Samsung, Audi, KBC Bank, DFS, Schuh, and Jaguar Land Rover. With a combination of adaptive software, great people and proven implementation methodology, Vee24 partners with its clients to build global capabilities that integrate workflows and web and mobile collaborations across the customer lifecycle. For more information visit us at: www.vee24.com
We're looking for a multi-talented full stack Software Engineer to join our A+ global engineering team. Our technology stack is built on modern web and audio-video platforms and our solution provides real time communication services to a marquee list of customers across the world and helps them improve satisfaction and better conversion by providing quick help in purchase decisions using expert help.
Our engineers work in small teams and influence the direction of our products. In the role, you will focus on the design and development of variety of software components. You will be challenged to work across full software application stack - from the front-end components to the back-end. You will be part of an agile engineering team that brings this offering to global customers and new markets by building, integrating, testing, and releasing new features and products. With a passion for building world-class digital products and a deep understanding of software development processes, you will deliver key components to be used by our global clients.
- Design, develop, and test advanced features for our real-time customer engagement SaaS product & multi-channel platform across web and mobile
- Work within a geographically distributed scrum team to plan, scope, build, and deliver software. Participate in full lifecycle engineering methodology to ensure timely, high quality releases
- Ensure that system is robust and highly scalable to support large user base across global organizations
- Research, devise, and propose solutions to challenging problems
- Document and train newer members of a growing team
- Proven design skills with the ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Contribute ideas for future improvements to the server platforms and the web and mobile client libraries/frameworks
- Assist the support team in debugging customer issues and in resolving those issues by providing instructions, documentation and bug fixes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related major
- 3 to 5+ years of relevant software engineering experience designing and building enterprise applications
- 2+ years developing highly available SaaS applications in cloud environments such as AWS or Azure
- Strong C# development and debugging skills, and an understanding of the overall .NET ecosystem. Additional experience with other stacks such as Java, RoR, Node.js, PHP etc. is a strong plus
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server including schema design, SQL, stored procedures, and working with object relational mappers. Additional experience with other databases such as MySQL, Postgres, Oracle is a strong plus
- Experience developing back-end services (service layer, business layer, data access)
- Experience with Microsoft's ASP.NET MVC and SignalR library is a strong plus
- Experience with audio-video technology (Flash, WebRTC, WebSockets) is a major plus
- Experience working with agile tools such as Bitbucket (Git), Jira, Confluence is required
- Experience using and working with chatbot frameworks such Google Dialogflow (api.ai) Facebook (wit.ai) or Microsoft Bot Framework is nice to have
- Any mobile development Android/iOS is also nice to have
Location: Macclesfield, UK
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Vee24 is an equal opportunity employer.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com. We appreciate every applicant’s interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted.