Vee24 is the world’s leading provider of web-based real time customer engagement solutions. The company’s live help solution is used by leading brands to deliver next-generation customer experiences on the web, in-stores, and through mobile devices via: voice, video, text, and co-browsing.
Vee24 has helped some of the world's best-known brands provide a superior customer experience, impacting key business metrics such as online conversion, average order value, and customer loyalty. The company is headquartered in the US in Boston, MA, with full service European operations in Manchester, England.
Vee24 has an impressive and rapidly expanding client base with leading brands such as Samsung, Novo Nordisk, KBC Bank, Jaguar Landrover, Audi, DFS, Schuh, and many others. Clients using the solution are achieving outstanding online sales, impressive ROI and customer retention which has resulted in Vee24’s rapid global expansion.
Vee24 is seeking a highly motivated and ambitious Sales Manager for the Retail vertical in the US that is a hunter. The successful candidate can demonstrate a proven track record of targeting, developing, and selling software solutions in this market. The position will ideally be based in Vee24’s Boston office and will be part of Vee24’s global sales team.
The successful Sales Manager will have a minimum of 5-years prior experience selling software and services (SaaS solutions strongly preferred), excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and be able to effectively work independently as well as in a team environment. You will have demonstrated an ability to consistently generate bookings and exceed quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing new business, to execute on the company’s long-term goals.
- 5+ years proven track record in winning strategic new business/new logo accounts, selling to C-level executives with at least 3 years in enterprise SaaS Software
- Demonstrable track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Experience in effectively managing the sales cycle across target accounts, opportunity identification, qualification, negotiation, closing and account expansion.
- Strong communication and presentation skills – speaks clearly and persuasively. Writes clearly and succinctly.
- Is able to manage complex deals, with multiple stakeholders and 6-9 month sales cycles
- Strong technical acumen, ability to demonstrate software and participate in technical conversations is a plus
- Identification and Prospecting for new business opportunities working closely with Marketing and Sr. Management
- Developing a sales pipeline to ensure continued meeting of quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Effectively articulating a compelling value proposition of the solution set to prospective customers
- Executing proven sales methodology
- Building strong relationships with key senior client contacts
- Proficient use of the Sales CRM tools for tracking activity, pipeline and revenue metrics
- Accurately forecasting opportunities
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of Vee24’s solutions, competitors, and industry trends
- Strong intellect, education and integrity.
- Effective and efficient communication style.
- A proven ability to work independently and in a winning team environment.
- A self-starter possessing an entrepreneurial mindset with a high level of energy and dedication.
Location: Boston, MA
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Vee24 is an equal opportunity employer.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com. We appreciate every applicant’s interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted.