Employment type: full-time
Location: Macclesfield, UK
Come join a growing, dynamic and innovative team that has established itself as a market leader in live customer engagement solutions. Vee24 provides real-time customer engagement software to help large and small companies improve their customer acquisition, customer satisfaction and overall customer experience for clients like KBC, Samsung, Mattress Firm, Time Warner Cable, Vodafone, Jaguar Land Rover, and Ford Motor Company. With a combination of adaptive software, great people and proven implementation methodology, Vee24 partners with its clients to build global capabilities that integrate workflows and web and mobile collaborations across the customer lifecycle. For more information visit us at: www.vee24.com
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented business analyst to join our global support team. Our solution provides real time communication services to a marquee list of customers across the world and helps them improve satisfaction and better conversion by providing quick help in purchase decisions using expert help.
To be successful you would need to have technical aptitude, bring excellent communication skills both verbal and written to engage with our Clients, be highly organized and detail oriented to manage a multitude of tasks, have strong analytical skills to translate business requirements to technical software needs, be able to quickly analyze root cause of issues, triage it and bring it to the product team. This will require working closely with external and internal stakeholders in an organized fashion. Your primary responsibilities will include the following.
- Be the primary contact and proactively assist the key client with support issues that may arise with their solution implementation.
- Evaluate user needs, define the needs as specifications for technical team members and work with engineering/development staff to determine solutions.
- Track and manage all support issue between Client and Vee24’s support team
- Work with engineering and product management to manage Client expectations.
- Constantly stay ahead in communicating with the client. Manage expectations properly to avoid escalations. Be a strong voice of customers during engineering planning.
- Understand the client’s business environment and business rules to appropriately configure their software environment and provide best practice recommendations on new client needs.
- Provide responses to “how-to” questions on the product. Perform ongoing configuration activities to maintain and enhance overall system performance.
- Write functional specifications, product documentation and enhance release notes for client specific needs
- Provide status updates on product functionality and services and manage expectations of the client.
- Manage all the gold support deliverables including status reports, any timesheet or other detailed client communications.
- A bachelor’s degree with strong technical aptitude and 1 to 3 years’ experience in a software company is a must have. A computer science degree is desirable.
- Experience in writing software specifications, documentation, software testing, and software configuration is required.
- Knowledge of support systems such as Zendesk is a plus.
- Knowledge of and experience with working on projects with JIRA and Confluence also a plus
- Ability to analyse software related problems and propose solutions, and fix and test(verify) solutions prior to implementing them
- Obtain and log customer feedback for the purpose of process improvement
- Review work log, customer feedback periodically with other technical team members, to identify and act on opportunities for improvement
- Good technical knowledge so to fully understand the client’s needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong project and time management skills and the ability to manage multiple issues at the same time