Employment type: Full-time
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Come join a growing, dynamic and innovative team that has established itself as a market leader in live customer engagement solutions. Vee24 provides real-time customer engagement software to help large and small companies improve their customer acquisition, customer satisfaction and overall customer experience for clients like Samsung, Clarins, KBC Bank, Watches of Switzerland Group, Jaguar Land Rover, and Audi. With a combination of adaptive software, great people and proven implementation methodology, Vee24 partners with its clients to build global capabilities that integrate workflows, web and mobile collaborations across the customer lifecycle. Our solution allows our clients to meet and serve their online customers in the same personal way that their sales associates do in store. The Vee24 unique multi-channel platform delivers the capability to professionally serve customers in real time, over video, voice, chat, and fully co-browse with them, showing them products and helping the customer journey through to a sale, or customer service completion. For more information visit us at: www.vee24.com.
The Content Marketing Manager is a key role within the marketing team and is responsible for producing high-quality, relevant, and engaging content to build awareness and create demand for Vee24. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Marketing this role will work with internal thought leaders and subject matter experts to build the content strategy by identifying compelling topics and messages for short- and long-form content to be used across multiple channels. The role will work with both internal resources and external writers to produce blogs, whitepapers, eBooks, contributed articles, videos, and webinars.
Content is the foundation of our marketing strategy to build awareness of and create demand for Vee24’s live engagement platform. Our go-to-market strategy, our solution, and our customers provide a rich environment and lots of opportunity for producing creative and compelling content. This is a new role and a great opportunity for a high energy marketer to elevate content marketing at Vee24.
- Build a content strategy and editorial plan to support marketing initiatives. Work with internal thought leaders and subject matter experts (CEO and Marketing, Product, and Customer Support teams) to identify content needs and map out content development.
- Create engaging, high-quality content. Based on solid understanding of the market and Vee24’s positioning and differentiators, contribute ideas and influence ideation for short- and long-form content – blogs, whitepapers, eBooks, contributed articles, videos, and webinars.
- Manage the production of content from ideation to distribution. Manage internal and external writing/content development resources.
- Maintain knowledge of content inventory to effectively use and re-purpose across multiple formats and multiple channels.
- Maintain quality of all content production with eye to consistent tone of voice. Establish consistent review and editing process.
- Monitor performance of content. Use data analysis and qualitative feedback to continuously improve content.
- Promote a culture of collaboration, accountability, innovation, and customer service – and fun – within the marketing and broader organization.
- High-energy marketer who is able to both think creatively and strategically about content and is detail-oriented to execute production effectively.
- 4 – 7 years of related experience in B2B technology space. Experience with retail, financial services, auto verticals a plus.
- Excellent writing skills and strong verbal communicator.
- Ability to shape and develop ideas into compelling short and long-form content.
- Experience developing content in multiple formats – blogs, whitepapers, video, case studies.
- Experience managing internal and external writing/content development resources.
- Curious with drive to continuously learn about our market, our solution and our customers as well as content marketing best practices.
- Flexible with passion for working in small, face-paced environment. Highly motivated and self-directed.
If you’re passionate about marketing, looking for a fantastic career and believe that you have the drive, capability, and experience to be part of this exciting and growing entrepreneurial team, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No employment agencies please.