Employment type: Full-time
Location: Boston, MA, US
Come join a growing, dynamic and innovative team that has established itself as a market leader in live customer engagement solutions. Vee24 provides real-time customer engagement software to help large and small companies improve their customer acquisition, customer satisfaction and overall customer experience for clients like Samsung, Clarins, KBC Bank, Watches of Switzerland Group, Jaguar Land Rover, and Audi. With a combination of adaptive software, great people and proven implementation methodology, Vee24 partners with its clients to build global capabilities that integrate workflows, web and mobile collaborations across the customer lifecycle. Our solution allows our clients to meet and serve their online customers in the same personal way that their sales associates do in store. The Vee24 unique multi-channel platform delivers the capability to professionally serve customers in real time, over video, voice, chat, and fully co-browse with them, showing them products and helping the customer journey through to a sale, or customer service completion. For more information visit us at: www.vee24.com.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Client Services, the CS Senior Associate is a key role in helping to drive the success of our Clients through deploying our technology and providing best practice consulting. This role will be responsible for client consulting, project management and delivery of quality professional services to clients. Services include project management, business analysis and consulting, client configuration, implementation, training, and product support. In addition, the role is expected to manage the day-to-day interaction with our client base as well as supporting a broad range of activities and programs working closely with members of other functions.
This role is an excellent opportunity to learn the many facets of Client Services and to gain exposure to the fast-paced collaboration across functions such as Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing.
- Onboarding and implementation of new customers using our implementation methodology. This will include project management, running business requirements workshops and distilling the output of these workshops into configuration solutions for the Vee24 platform.
- Tactical management and execution of professional services projects that may arise including training, systems integration, system configuration consulting, business process analysis, trouble-shooting issues, etc.
- Day-to-day management of client interactions including resolving software inquiries and tickets, managing client expectations, supporting account managers to measure and nurture accounts, and to win renewals.
- Act as a force multiplier for the marketing and sales team by working with clients to build compelling case studies, and providing expertise on how clients use our platform to achieve fantastic results.
- Post-sales opportunity identification and supporting account managers to close opportunities like license expansion, professional services engagements, and product add-on sales.
- Document best practices, user guides, and methodologies in support of training newer members of a growing team.
- Knowledge of software implementation practices a must, including the ability to configure systems, analyzing / presenting metrics, and writing workflow design specifications with both internally-facing and client teams.
- Support US as well as UK / EU clients with some flexibility to accommodate different time zones.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 2-Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in a Professional Services or Consulting setting. Preference given to candidates with significant project experience for client-facing implementations or similar engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer/Information Science/Technology, or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in a Sofware product environment and an understanding of typical software development lifecycle.
- Passion for software and bringing the power of technology to companies of a wide variety.
- Knowledge of project management tools and practices. Experience of managing multiple projects and tasks of different flavors at the same time.
- Ability to build relationships with all levels of a client organization and to establish the reputation as a “go-to” expert with client stakeholders.
- Experience working with both business and technical teams to ensure delivery of client needs in both a project and on-going support basis.
- Ability to multi-task on a wide variety of tasks and effectively prioritize.
- Detail-oriented, well organized, strong time management
- Strong writing skills. Excellent communication skills and comfortable pro-actively engaging with individuals throughout the organization
- Fast learner with ability to take on more responsibility as needs of the team grow
- Flexible with passion for working in small, face-paced environment. Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Views working cross-functionally as an opportunity to learn. Candidates must be willing to take on responsibilities across several areas including project management, account management, support, product management, technical liaison, consultative sales, and marketing.
- Experience with live engagement, chatbots, call center management, or the verticals of automotive, healthcare, financial services, and e-commerce are all a plus but not required.
- Technical skills (e.g. database, reporting, HTML, CSS, etc.) and a high degree of computer expertise a big plus.
If you are passionate about working with clients, consulting and transforming their business through technology and also looking for a fantastic career and believe that you have the drive, capability, and experience to be part of this exciting and growing entrepreneurial team, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No employment agencies please.