- 1.Live video assistance: Next-generation customer experience for financial services
- 2.Website Magazine: Live Video Assistance – The Key to Successful Online Customer Service
- 3.Customers need online banking to be just as good as branch visits – Vee24 Live Engagement can make it even better.
- 4.Information Age – Customers need online banking to be better than a branch visit
- 5.BobsGuide article – Can technology create an online banking experience more personal than a branch visit?
- 6.How to Get Started with Live Video Engagement for Credit Unions
- 7.How to Get Started with Live Video Engagement for Finance
- 8.CNNMoney Interview with Priya Iyer, CEO of Vee24 – To stay competitive, US call centers are training workers to be super agents
- 9.Finance Digest – 3 Ways Financial Institutions Can Leverage Live Engagement On Social Media
- 10.Global Banking & Finance Review, Page 58-59: 3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 11.The Next Best Thing in Online Banking: Live Video Chat
- 12.Real World Insights from KBC Bank – How Their Customer Experience Evolved with Live Engagement
- 13.KBC Offers Certainty on Home Loans in Just Ten Minutes
- 14.Join Us at Retail Banking 2019 in Austin, TX
- 15.Vee24 Published in Global Banking & Finance Review – 3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 16.Financial IT – Customer Experience Trends in Banking to Watch for
- 17.Digitalist Magazine Featured Vee24 – Customer Experience Trends in Banking to Watch for
- 18.Global Banking & Finance Review – The Customer Trends in Banking to Watch for
- 19.Vee24 Featured in Finance Digest – Customer Experience Trends in Banking to Watch for
- 20.Customer Experience Trends in Banking to Watch for in 2019
- 21.How ChatBOTs are Changing the Face of Banking
- 22.US Insurer, Veronica’s Insurance, selects Vee24 to extend their Digital Transformation Vision with Live Customer Engagement Technology
- 23.Rebuilding Strong Customer Relationships in Financial Services with Live Engagement
- 24.Leveraging AI Chatbots, as part of the customer’s online journey
- 25.4 Key Engagements to Drive Conversions in Financial Services
- 26.Co-Browsing & Co-Form Fill: the Future of Financial Services
- 27.Five Things Every Credit Union Should Consider When Using AI-Powered Bots & Live Engagement to Create the Ideal Member Experience
- 28.My First Savings Account was the Beginning of my Financial Services Fascination
- 29.Top 3 Ways Digital-Savvy Tools are Re-shaping the “Bank of the Future”
- 30.Is the Auto Dealership Dead? How to sell in a changing automotive landscape
- 31.How To Design, Build & Launch A Best-In-Class ChatBOT Recorded Webinar
- 32.How To Design, Build & Launch A Best-In-Class ChatBOT
- 33.Designing Chatbots to Build a Better Online Banking Experience
- 34.Must-Have Digital Collaboration Tools for Financial Services Success
- 35.Video Chat Brings Immersive, Personalized Customer Engagement to Online Banking
- 36.Jump Start 2021: Fintech Innovation Accelerates Digital Strategies in Financial Institutions
In this recent article published by FinExtra you will find two of several trends our CEO, Priya Iyer, discusses in the fintech innovation space and you can learn how for financial institutions, the year 2020 accelerated the already intense focus on digital. A recent report from Deloitte notes that the pandemic has turbo-charged digitization for the banking industry, and predicts that banks will continue to elevate customer engagement by “creating an optimal mix of digital and human interactions, using data intelligently, establishing novel partnerships, and deploying compelling service delivery models.” Below you will find two of several trends our CEO Priya Iyer discusses in the fintech innovation space.
Small Banks Will Invest Big in Digital Experience
Smaller regional banks and credit unions will speed up their digital transformation in 2021. These institutions are generally known for their strong, often community-based member relationships but perhaps less so their digital savviness. That said, as their members become comfortable engaging online with other types of services especially in retail, these banking organization will have to ramp up quickly to bring their personalized, in-branch experience online.
2021 Will Be a Landmark Year for Financial Institutions and Their Digital Strategies
Digital banking is shifting from a peripheral service to a central element of financial institution’s customer engagement. That shift has been ongoing for years, but the global pandemic has accelerated it. Expect more customers to abandon in-branch interactions and go completely virtual. Financial executives believe that digital banking will remain dominant even after public health restrictions wane. Fintech innovation will make customers comfortable with the online experience, and many banks are rethinking their physical strategy to reduce costs and drive greater efficiency.
Priya Iyer is chairman and CEO at Vee24.
You can read the full article by clicking the button below.