- 1.L’Oreal launches teledermatology using Vee24 video technology
- 2.L’Oreal launches teledermatology using Vee24 video technology
- 3.Isabella Oliver expand eStylist to reach more customers
- 4.DFS expand live video chat alongside new website launch
- 5.Schuh delivers over £1m in online sales through live video help
- 6.Boston Business Journal: Two e-commerce software startups to watch
- 7.The fabric of retail is changing’; Marketing Week Article
- 8.‘The fabric of retail is changing’; Marketing Week Article
- 9.Destination CRM: Vee24 Launches for Mobile Apps
- 10.Website Magazine: ECommerce in 2024: 3 Future-Proof Retailers
- 11.Retail Online Interaction: Move Over, Siri: The New Breed of Mobile Holiday Helpers
- 12.eConsultancy: 10 Ways to Increase Customer Engagement in Ecommerce
- 13.5 ways to bring in-store best practices to your website
- 14.Retail TouchPoints: Mattress Firm Creates Sweet Dreams With Digital Assisted Selling
- 15.PSFK: Jewelry Company Incorporates Video Conferencing Technology into Customer Service
- 16.Upstart: BaubleBar’s SWAT team is killing it with video chat service
- 17.FierceRetail: On the Hot Seat: BaubleBar’s SWAT team
- 18.Retail TouchPoints: 13 Retailers Win 2014 Customer Engagement Awards
- 19.Destination CRM: Use Personalization to Convert Online Sales
- 20.DFS Retailer provides shoppers with a positive personal video chat – Contact Center Pipeline
- 21.Retail TouchPoints: BaubleBar Implements Video Customer Engagement
- 22.Loyalty 360: Omnichannel Consumer Experience: Integrating the Best of Digital and In-Store
- 23.Street Fight Magazine: 5 Tools for Mobile Customer Service
- 24.Retail TouchPoints: Getting Back To Customer Service Basics In A Digitally Connected Era
- 25.ROI: Tips for Bringing the Web In-Store
- 26.Talking Retail: Bringing the in-store experience to online shopping
- 27.As Mobile Devices become the Shoppers Channel of Choice, New Technologies Emerge to Provide Superior Customer Experience
- 28.Bravissimo customers value new online video chat service with live video assistance from Vee24
- 29.Vee24 named a finalist with customers Bravissimo and Schuh for the RetailWeek Customer Experience Awards
- 30.How Next-Generation Customer Experience Can Turn your Contact Center into a Profit Center
- 31.AM Online: Why an un-manned website is like a staff free showroom
- 32.bathstore selects Vee24 solution to offer Live Help – a live video assistance service for online customers
- 33.Retailers – What’s on your shopping list for 2016?
- 34.Goldsmiths selects Vee24’s live video chat solution to offer online customers a superior shopping experience
- 35.A1 Retail: Buyers Guide – The Future of Retail
- 36.Gemporia selects Vee24 live video chat solution to offer online customers a more personalised service
- 37.Gemporia selects Vee24 live video chat solution to offer online customers a more personalised service
- 38.Retail Week Awards: Two wins for Vee24
- 39.Replicate Luxury Retail Experiences Online with Live Video Chat
- 40.Why Online Customer Service Should Replicate Brick-and-Mortar
- 41.Retailers, Learn How to Succeed with Live Engagement
- 42.How to Convert Your Mobile Traffic Into Actual Purchases
- 43.Markets Insider – Aurum Holdings offers online video concierge service powered by Vee24 at Watches of Switzerland and Goldsmiths
- 44.Watches of Switzerland (formerly Aurum Holdings) and Goldsmiths offers online video concierge service powered by Vee24
- 45.Jewellery Focus – Aurum Holdings offers online concierge service
- 46.Part I – 10 Ways Retailers Should Be Getting Ready for Holiday Shopping Season with Live Video Engagement
- 47.Part II – 10 Ways Retailers Should Be Getting Ready for Holiday Shopping Season with Live Video Engagement
- 48.DigitalCommerce360 – Three ways online retailers can improve customer experience
- 49.Internet Retailing – GUEST COMMENT Will AI mean the end for contact centres or simply lead to higher levels of customer care?
- 50.Real World Insights with bathstore for Retail Live Engagement
- 51.Why Retailers Should Be Gifting Customers with Live Engagement this Holiday Shopping Season
- 52.Retail Gazette Quotes Ceo of Vee24 in ‘The rise of automation: Should retailers be worried?’
- 53.Give Your Customers the Gift of Live Engagement This Christmas published in The Magazine for Customer Service Managers & Professionals
- 54.Baukjen eStylist Studio Video
- 55.How Amazon Raised the Bar for Customer Experience and You Can Too
- 56.How Live Video Assistance Brings In-store Experience and Results to your Ecommerce Channel
- 57.How to Keep Your Business Flourishing Past the Holiday Shopping Season with a Live Chat Platform
- 58.Flooringsupplies.co.uk steps up customer service with Vee24’s Live Engagement Platform
- 59.Mobile Shopping: The Biggest Ecommerce Trend Today
- 60.Vee24 Featured in Pro-Manchester’s Blog – Mobile Shopping: The Biggest Ecommerce Trend Today
- 61.Cut Your Sales Cycle in Half with Live Engagement
- 62.Watches of Switzerland Have Doubled Engagements with Happier Customers Using Video Chat
- 63.Embracing AI-Powered BOTs: Identifying The Misconceptions And Pitfalls Of BOTs And Avoiding Them To Create An Ideal Customer Experience
- 64.Why Retail Fascinated Me
- 65.The New Normal in Retail Means More Digital
- 66.Where are chatbots heading in 2020? Everywhere
- 67.The New Normal in Retail: Anytime, Anywhere, Anyplace
- 68.Millenials Have Always Been Living In The New Normal
- 69.5 Steps to Replicate In-Store Customer Engagement Online
- 70.The Time is Now, Why Wait?
- 71.10 Ideas for Acquiring Online Customers this Holiday Season
- 72.Jordan’s Furniture Enhances Its Online Customer Experience for One-Stop Shopping
- 73.Creating a Winning Balance Between Automation and Human Support in the Customer Service Experience
- 74.End the Year on a Positive Note and Jump-Start 2021 With Live Engagement
- 75.The Watches of Switzerland Group Launches Virtual Boutique in the UK with Vee24 to Boost High-end Customer Sales and Service
- 76.Virtual Boutiques Create an Emotional Connection with Customers
- 77.Clarins Partners with Vee24 to Launch its Virtual Boutique to Provide Real Shopping Experience
- 78.Skybreak Elevates Airport Experience with Vee24 Live Customer Engagement
In the 1960s, luxury boutiques began springing up in major cities around the world. London’s Bond Street was suddenly full of charming little stores that sold everything from perfumes and jewelry to men’s hats and neckties. Boutiques soon appeared in Paris and New York; they also popped up in department stores.
On the surface, these boutiques were just little stores selling luxury goods. But in fact, they were – and are – far more than that. Boutiques offer a full service, immersive experience and create an emotional, lasting relationship with shoppers. They are staffed by knowledgeable coaches and experts who love to talk about and demonstrate their products. Walking into a boutique is dazzling and exciting. It’s a chance for consumers to connect deeply with a brand.
The Virtual Boutique
The classic boutique experience can now be replicated online. Retailers of luxury and personal products are able to give their online customers the kind of full-service, highly personalized shopping experience that sets them apart from ordinary stores. And, by bringing their boutiques online, retailers can extend the brand experience through time and space connecting with their customers anywhere, anytime, on any device.
Live high-definition video makes it easy for customers to connect face-to-face with a product expert who can guide them through product benefits, recommend what’s best for them, and demonstrate how the product is used. Online appointment setting allows shoppers to book an appointment with a product expert at a time that is most convenient for them. And, brands can also replicate 1-to-many exclusive events within their Virtual Boutique environment.
Brands from Clarins UK to the Watches of Switzerland Group are using the Virtual Boutique to create emotional connections and lasting relationships with their customers.
The Virtual Boutique turns the online store from ordinary to extraordinary. See Clarins UK’s Virtual Boutique powered by Vee24.
Vee24 live engagement highlights
The Virtual Boutique offers one-to-one, personalized consultations with product experts from beauty coaches to watch specialists.
With face-to-face engagement using two-way video, customers get the product that is exactly right for them.
Using high-definition video and multiple cameras, customers get an up-close, personalized demonstration of the product whether it the latest beauty product or a high-end necklace.
Gentle ‘nudges’ throughout the website build awareness of the Virtual Boutique and help to qualify customers.
Online appointment setting allows customers to book an appointment for a beauty consultation or product demonstration at a time that is most convenient for them.
Vee24’s live engagement platform allows brands to connect deeply with their customers building long-lasting relationships and brand loyalty.