- 1.Audi’s Personal Online Assistant selected as Finalist for eco Internet Award
- 2.1to1 Media: Driving Auto Sales with Digital Tools
- 3.Dealer Marketing Magazine: High Consideration Equals High Touch
- 4.Automotive Management: Swansway adds VEE24 live chat to website
- 5.Auto Dealers and Manufacturers Drive Sales with Live Video
- 6.Stable Vehicle Contracts accelerates sales with Vee24 video chat technology
- 7.Motor Trader: Getting Personal with online Video Chat
- 8.Automotive Management: Using video to make appointments ‘can increase test drive bookings by more than a third’
- 9.AM online: Now Vauxhall adds live video chat from Vee24
- 10.Now Vauxhall adds a customer service differentiator to its website with Live Video Chat from Vee24
- 11.AM Automotive Management – Vee24’s Priya Iyer Guest opinion – Car buyers want a better online experience – it’s time for dealerships to embrace digital technology
- 12.Completing the Entire Car-buying Process Online with Live Engagement
- 13.Quickly Move Cars Off Your Lot with Live Video Engagement
- 14.Interview with Priya Iyer – Live chat for car dealers: six steps to success
- 15.Halliwell Jones offers late night customer service to online customers, with Vee24 Live Engagement platform
- 16.Halliwell Jones customers enjoy late night car enquiries thanks to Vee24
- 17.Sytner Group offers Vee24’s Live Chat to Mercedes-Benz smart customers
- 18.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 19.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 20.IT Pro Portal Publication – Live Engagement: Are Automotive Dealers Still Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 21.Defining the KPI’s for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 22.How Live Engagement Helps Automotive Dealerships Generate More Leads and Provide Better Customer Service
- 23.Vee24 Mentioned in Automotive Management Online – ‘Six ways to get the most from chat and messaging’
- 24.ITProPortal Publication – Define the KPIs for live engagement in your automotive business plan
- 25.Vee24 Published in Business Computing World – Define the KPIs for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 26.Vee24 Featured in the Institute of Motor Industry Magazine – How Automotive Businesses Can Benefit from Live Engagement Platforms
- 27.How to Create a Seamless Transformation from Physical to Online Dealerships
- 28.4 Must-Have Live Chat Engagement Features that Will Build Brand Loyalty for Your Dealership
- 29.Land Rover provides next generation sales support via Vee24’s live video help
- 30.Enhance Your Dealership Experience with an Online Presence
- 31.ZuCar brings the in-store experience to their newly launched website with Vee24 Live Engagement
- 32.How Live Engagement is Supporting the Car Buyer of Today
- 33.How to Use Live Engagement to Give Your Dealership a Competitive Edge
- 34.Is the Auto-Dealership Dead?
- 35.Create an Automotive Digital Experience that Sells
- 36.Do You Have the Infrastructure to Allow Your Agents to Work from Home?
- 37.Ban On Petrol & Diesel Vehicles: Are Electric cars the future?
- 38.The New Normal of Automotive
- 39.Being Successful In The New Normal
- 40.Opening with a Boom
- 41.Hyundai’s Online Showroom is Experiencing a Corona Boom
- 42.The New Normal of Automotive
- 43.How to Create a Seamless Transformation from Physical to Online Dealerships – Replay
- 44.Your Favorite Car Company is Opening a new dealership and it’s in Your House
- 45.With Live Video Chat, Hyundai Germany Brings its Car Showroom to The Living Room
- 46.Buying a Vehicle from Your Couch? The Future of Car Buying Has Arrived
- 47.Is your car dealership ready for a V-shaped recovery?
- 48.MSL Motor Group Revs Up Their Digital Engagement
- 49.D’Ieteren Automotive Chooses Vee24 to Connect with Customers Face-to-Face at Virtual 2021 Brussels Motor Show
- 50.Vee24 Helps Drive an Immersive Customer Experience at the ‘Porsche Next’ Digital Show
Since 1959, MSL Motor Group’s mission has been to ‘…deliver complete customer satisfaction in all areas of our business, through our passion, continuous innovation and the development of our contemporary dealerships.’ As a family-owned business selling and servicing Mercedes-Benz, Mazda and ŠKODA cars, MSL operates a network of dealerships and service centres throughout Ireland including the MSL Service Centre in South Dublin – the newest and largest Mercedes-Benz car showroom and service centre in Ireland.
As with many businesses around the world, 2020 has presented new challenges and opportunities for MSL Motor Group. With the pandemic still on the rise and their team working remotely in most cases, MSL Motor Group needed a way to connect with customers and provide the same level of service as in their physical showrooms.
Live Text Chat Keeps Customers Engaged and Sales Agents Productive
To meet their immediate needs as well as support the long-term changes in consumers’ car-buying behaviour, MSL Motor Group implemented Vee24’s live Text Chat and Co-browsing. Vee24 was able to get MSL Motors up and running with the text chat service within two weeks. MSL was concerned that their existing and potential customers might be unfamiliar with or adverse to using this new online technology. Much to the dealership’s delight, customers have embraced it fully. Within the first quarter, MSL Motor Group increased the volume of engagements through the live text chat service by 200%. The text chat has allowed their customer service and sales agents to deal with multiple queries at the same time whilst cutting down the average wait-time per customer. Additionally, their sales agents can now book appointments and answer detailed car configurator queries within the quick and easy text chat sessions while working remotely. This ultimately kept the agents engaged and enabled them to build closer relationships with returning and new customers. Even before the pandemic, MSL Motor Group recognized the shift in customer behaviour- consumers want to shop anytime, anywhere and demand that flexibility in the buying process.
Keeping the ‘Lights on’ using Text Chat and NudgeBOTs
Car dealerships are looking at new and exciting ways to allow car buyers to connect with sales and service, book appointments and view cars online. And, car buyers often do their research between 6pm-10pm so evening and after hours can be the busiest and most valuable period for dealerships to capture and engage car shoppers. Even if the showroom is closed and there is nobody around to take a call, digital engagement solutions can answer customer queries, book test drives or even make a sale. In 2020 many dealerships are now focused on these innovative ways to grab the customers’ attention and be present for support between un-staffed times.
So, what was driving MSL Group’s online engagement success in the first few months? Vee24’s text chat service and the implementation of specifically timed NudgeBOTs around the website interacted with a visitor in brand new ways creating a flawless immersion in the overall car buying experience. These pro-active AI-powered NudgeBOTs, specifically designed to ‘nudge’ a website visitor to take action, created a new level of engagement by giving customers the power to initiate a text chat or be prompted to talk to a live agent and further help their journey. Consumers found a more humanizing and customer friendly support and sales strategy. The result – MSL Motor Group’s CSR score jumped to over 90% which is a huge increase from the industry standard 35%. A true competitive advantage.
“Especially within a national lockdown and restrictions due to Covid-19, we needed a quick yet effective approach for improving our customers’ online experience and making sure they could engage easily with one of our customer service agents. Vee24 has helped us deliver a seamless digital experience for all of our customers generating results that have exceed expectation.’
Graham Whelan, Customer Relations Manager