- 1.BBC: Coming to a screen near you… The online adviser
- 2.Boston.com: British video chat startup Vee24 collects $5.5 million from Data Point Capital; will set up HQ in Boston
- 3.Internet Retailer: Customer service firm Vee24 raises $5.5 million
- 4.Venturefizz: Connect with web & mobile customers via live video, voice, text and co-browsing
- 5.Call Center Solution: Vee24 Democratizes the Amazon Mayday Button
- 6.Los Angeles Times: More companies adding video to personalize online customer service
- 7.Biz Report: Expert Advice – Use in-store techniques to sell online
- 8.1to1 Media: Can you see me now? How to Improve the Customer Experience with Video
- 9.The Next Best Thing in Online Banking: Live Video Chat
- 10.Digital Marketing Magazine: From Telephone to Smartphone: How Customer Service is Evolving
- 11.TMCnet: Vee24 Gives Mobile Browsers a New Voice, with Video
- 12.Unlocking Online Conversion
- 13.Direct Marketing News: The New Wave of Engagement Campaigns
- 14.Are you Prepared for the Live Video Revolution?
- 15.Flint Group Blog: Tips to do video well on social media
- 16.Vee24 Wins 2015 MITX Award – Best Tech Innovation in Shopping
- 17.Return Customer: What Millennials Expect from Online Customer Service
- 18.A Conversation with CEO Priya Iyer
- 19.5 Surprising Reasons Why You Need Video Chat
- 20.The Evolution of Live Customer Engagements
- 21.How to Proactively Use Live Customer Engagement for Lead Generation
- 22.MIT Sloan – AI CAN FORGE RICHER HUMAN-TO-HUMAN INTERACTIONS
- 23.Technical Challenges of a Fully Integrated Live Engagement Solution
- 24.3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 25.3 Steps to Improving Your Live Chat Customer Experience
- 26.Improving the Customer Experience with ChatBOTs
- 27.AI-Enabled Customer Experiences of the Future
- 28.Priya Iyer featured in Customer Service 2020 Report by Raconteur Media
- 29.Five Ways to Personalize Your Live Engagement Experience
- 30.Priya Iyer Awarded The SaaS Report’s Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 31.Information Age Features Priya Iyer’s Nomination for Business Leader of the Year in the Women in IT Awards Series
- 32.Business Wire Featured Priya Iyer’s Award of Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 33.The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 34.Planning and Budgeting for a Live Chat Platform in 2019
- 35.Quick Tips: 20 Ways to Wow Customers with Video Assistance
- 36.The Future of Customer Experience is Here
- 37.Vee24 Published in UK Tech News – ‘AI-enabled customer experiences of the future’
- 38.Seminar by Priya Iyer at Call & Contact Centre Expo
- 39.Providing an Optimal Digital Customer Experience
- 40.Insights from Vee24’s Director of Marketing – A Quick and Easy Plan for Lead Generation
- 41.The ChatBOT Competition: VIP Luncheon at STK Steakhouse Midtown
- 42.Business Computing World – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 43.Vee24 Featured in ITProPortal – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 44.Digitalist Magazine – Live Engagement Checklist for the Best Possible Online Experience
- 45.Meet Us at IRCE @RetailX June 25-27
- 46.The Difference Between Customer Experience & Service
- 47.Behind The Scenes, These Bots Deliver Better Customer Service
- 48.How I Spent My Summer Internship – Learning That I Expect an Excellent Customer Experience
- 49.ChatBOTs & Live Chat in Tandem – A Perfect World
- 50.5 Ways to Drive Conversations into Conversions
- 51.Optimizing the Customer Journey with AI ChatBOTs
- 52.The Next Right Thing – Providing Excellent Customer Experience with Intelligent Live Engagement
- 53.Your Customer’s Perspective of Live Chat
- 54.Why You Need an AI ChatBOT
- 55.Why Co-Browsing is Your Key to Connecting with Customers
- 56.Meet The Family Of BOTS
- 57.Embracing AI-Powered BOTs: Identifying The Misconceptions And Pitfalls Of BOTs And Avoiding Them To Create An Ideal Customer Experience
- 58.5 Key Elements of Live-Engagement
- 59.How to Use Live Engagement to Give Your Dealership a Competitive Edge
- 60.How AI BOTs improve the Employee Experience
- 61.2020 Customer Facing ChatBOT Trends
- 62.The Future is Now: Why Your Customers are More Ready than You Think for Live Engagement
- 63.Is your Customer Service Team Prepared for the Possible Impact of Coronavirus?
- 64.Is the Auto-Dealership Dead?
- 65.Increase ROI with Digital Engagement
- 66.How to Keep your Employees Engaged while Working from Home
- 67.Do You Have the Infrastructure to Allow Your Agents to Work from Home?
- 68.Social Distancing Amplifies your Customer Engagement Choices
- 69.Tips for Identifying the Pitfalls and Misconceptions of Bots
- 70.The Future of Live Engagement is Here as Vee24 Launches V11 Intelligent Conversational Experience
- 71.Join Us for Webinar on our latest Release
- 72.Selling in the Age of Impatience
- 73.Behind the screen: How a customer sales agent uses video chat
- 74.Customer Engagements Must Be Multi-Experience Interactions
- 75.What is video chat?
- 76.Jordan’s Furniture Enhances Its Online Customer Experience for One-Stop Shopping
- 77.Prism Health Advocates Chooses Vee24 To Deliver a VIP-Level Client Experience
- 78.A New Definition of “Webinar” for Consumer Brands and Businesses
- 79.An Intelligent Guide to ChatBOTs: Taking a Team Approach
- 80.The Watches of Switzerland Group Launches Virtual Boutique in the UK with Vee24 to Boost High-end Customer Sales and Service
- 81.D’Ieteren Automotive Chooses Vee24 to Connect with Customers Face-to-Face at Virtual 2021 Brussels Motor Show
Select Online Customers Shopping for Luxury Watch Brands Get Enhanced Personal Service Thanks to Vee24’s State-Of-The-Art Video Chat Solution
BOSTON, MA – December 17, 2020 – Vee24, the leader in intelligent, conversational, multi-experience solutions, announced today that the Watches of Switzerland Group, a leading luxury watch specialist, is using the Vee24 platform to create a Virtual Boutique for customers seeking expert guidance and timepiece inspiration while shopping for luxury watch brands. The Watches of Switzerland Group is known for its attentive, personalized, in-store experience. Following a surge in online sales since May 2020, the Watches of Switzerland Group has raised the bar in how it serves customers who visit its online store. The company turned to Vee24’s high-definition video chat solution to provide qualified customers with knowledgeable, personalized service online. The Watches of Switzerland chose to expand its existing relationship with Vee24 because of the five-year partnership delivering the highest standard of service and online customer experience.
“We are thrilled to be supporting the Watches of Switzerland Group in their strategic initiative to elevate the online customer journey. Vee24’s multi-experience platform is uniquely suited to deliver the luxury experience required for a high-end Virtual Boutique,” said Priya Iyer, CEO of Vee24. “These are challenging times for retailers who rely on in-person engagement to deliver service and capture consumer loyalty. The Watches of Switzerland Group has achieved impressive success in expanding their digital sales and services capabilities and replicating the in-store experience online.”
The Watches of Switzerland Group has launched a Virtual Boutique for its UK customers using the Vee24 platform, including VeeScheduler and VeeStudio with video chat and co-browsing. Customer service representatives handle pre-sales inquiries and transfer qualified customers to highly-trained, watch experts who talk face-to-face via video chat with the customer. The Virtual Boutique is open seven days a week and customers in need of services can be immediately connected to an available expert or schedule a session at a time that is convenient.
“Personal service, expert advice, and inspiring timepieces are the hallmark of our brand. As consumer needs shift, we are committed to bringing that brand promise to our online customers,” said Ian Warwick, Director of E-Commerce, the Watches of Switzerland Group. “Vee24’s proven platform and experienced Client Success team have enabled us to move quickly to expand our online experience and deliver our Virtual Boutique. The professionalism, enthusiasm, and hard work of the Vee24 team, in such a short time frame too, never ceases to amaze me.”
Vee24 began working with the Watches of Switzerland Group in 2015, with our multi-experience solutions including live video, voice and text chat with multi and mobile cameras, co-browsing and screen sharing. Since that time, Vee24 has expanded to provide a concierge team for the Watches of Switzerland Group in its Center of Excellence. This full-service team provides training and best practices to use Vee24 tools to serve online customers for the luxury watch retailer. The team is working in coordination with the watch experts in the new Virtual Boutique, qualifying customers, and handing them off for immediate consultation or scheduling a future appointment.
The Watches of Switzerland Group chose Vee24 for their enterprise-grade, highly reliable, and scalable platform, comprehensive service, and ability to flawlessly provide immersive, live experiences virtually. Vee24’s platform provides multichannel, online experiences that can expand as the needs of our customers grow.
About the Watches of Switzerland Group
The Watches of Switzerland Group is the UK’s largest luxury watch retailer, operating in both the UK and US, comprising four prestigious brands; Watches of Switzerland (UK and US), Mappin & Webb (UK), Goldsmiths (UK) and Mayors (US), with complementary jewellery offering.
The Watches of Switzerland Group has 138 core stores across the UK and US and has a leading presence in Heathrow Airport with representation in Terminals 2, 3, 4 and 5 as well as five transactional websites.
The Watches of Switzerland Group is proud to be the UK’s largest retailer for Rolex, Cartier, OMEGA, TAG Heuer and Breitling watches.
Mappin & Webb holds Royal warrants as goldsmiths, silversmiths and jeweller to Her Majesty The Queen and silversmiths to His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales. The Mappin & Webb master jeweller has been Crown Jeweller, custodian of the Crown Jewels of Her Majesty The Queen since 2012.
Vee24 is the world leader in live engagement solutions and brings a unique blend of technical know-how, customer insight, and best practices to deliver the next chapter in customer engagement. Vee24 is headquartered in Boston, MA with European headquarters in Macclesfield, England. Vee24 supports many top industry brands in the financial services, retail, automotive and healthcare sectors.