- 1.BBC: Coming to a screen near you… The online adviser
- 2.Boston.com: British video chat startup Vee24 collects $5.5 million from Data Point Capital; will set up HQ in Boston
- 3.Internet Retailer: Customer service firm Vee24 raises $5.5 million
- 4.Venturefizz: Connect with web & mobile customers via live video, voice, text and co-browsing
- 5.Call Center Solution: Vee24 Democratizes the Amazon Mayday Button
- 6.Los Angeles Times: More companies adding video to personalize online customer service
- 7.Biz Report: Expert Advice – Use in-store techniques to sell online
- 8.1to1 Media: Can you see me now? How to Improve the Customer Experience with Video
- 9.The Next Best Thing in Online Banking: Live Video Chat
- 10.Digital Marketing Magazine: From Telephone to Smartphone: How Customer Service is Evolving
- 11.TMCnet: Vee24 Gives Mobile Browsers a New Voice, with Video
- 12.Unlocking Online Conversion
- 13.Direct Marketing News: The New Wave of Engagement Campaigns
- 14.Are you Prepared for the Live Video Revolution?
- 15.Flint Group Blog: Tips to do video well on social media
- 16.Vee24 Wins 2015 MITX Award – Best Tech Innovation in Shopping
- 17.Return Customer: What Millennials Expect from Online Customer Service
- 18.A Conversation with CEO Priya Iyer
- 19.5 Surprising Reasons Why You Need Video Chat
- 20.The Evolution of Live Customer Engagements
- 21.How to Proactively Use Live Customer Engagement for Lead Generation
- 22.MIT Sloan – AI CAN FORGE RICHER HUMAN-TO-HUMAN INTERACTIONS
- 23.Technical Challenges of a Fully Integrated Live Engagement Solution
- 24.3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 25.3 Steps to Improving Your Live Chat Customer Experience
- 26.Improving the Customer Experience with ChatBOTs
- 27.AI-Enabled Customer Experiences of the Future
- 28.Priya Iyer featured in Customer Service 2020 Report by Raconteur Media
- 29.Five Ways to Personalize Your Live Engagement Experience
- 30.Priya Iyer Awarded The SaaS Report’s Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 31.Information Age Features Priya Iyer’s Nomination for Business Leader of the Year in the Women in IT Awards Series
- 32.Business Wire Featured Priya Iyer’s Award of Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 33.The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 34.Planning and Budgeting for a Live Chat Platform in 2019
- 35.Quick Tips: 20 Ways to Wow Customers with Video Assistance
- 36.Discover the Power of Live Video Assistance
- 37.The Future of Customer Experience is Here
- 38.Vee24 Published in UK Tech News – ‘AI-enabled customer experiences of the future’
- 39.Seminar by Priya Iyer at Call & Contact Centre Expo
- 40.Providing an Optimal Digital Customer Experience
- 41.Insights from Vee24’s Director of Marketing – A Quick and Easy Plan for Lead Generation
- 42.The ChatBOT Competition: VIP Luncheon at STK Steakhouse Midtown
- 43.Business Computing World – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 44.Vee24 Featured in ITProPortal – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 45.Digitalist Magazine – Live Engagement Checklist for the Best Possible Online Experience
- 46.Meet Us at IRCE @RetailX June 25-27
- 47.ChatBOTs & Live Chat in Tandem – A Perfect World
- 48.5 Ways to Drive Conversations into Conversions
- 49.Optimizing the Customer Journey with AI ChatBOTs
- 50.The Next Right Thing – Providing Excellent Customer Experience with Intelligent Live Engagement
- 51.Your Customer’s Perspective of Live Chat
- 52.Why You Need an AI ChatBOT
- 53.Why Co-Browsing is Your Key to Connecting with Customers
- 54.Meet The Family Of BOTS
- 55.Embracing AI-Powered BOTs: Identifying The Misconceptions And Pitfalls Of BOTs And Avoiding Them To Create An Ideal Customer Experience
- 56.5 Key Elements of Live-Engagement
- 57.How to Use Live Engagement to Give Your Dealership a Competitive Edge
- 58.How AI BOTs improve the Employee Experience
- 59.2020 Customer Facing ChatBOT Trends
- 60.The Future is Now: Why Your Customers are More Ready than You Think for Live Engagement
- 61.Is your Customer Service Team Prepared for the Possible Impact of Coronavirus?
- 62.Is the Auto-Dealership Dead?
- 63.Increase ROI with Digital Engagement
- 64.How to Keep your Employees Engaged while Working from Home
- 65.Do You Have the Infrastructure to Allow Your Agents to Work from Home?
- 66.Social Distancing Amplifies your Customer Engagement Choices
- 67.Tips for Identifying the Pitfalls and Misconceptions of Bots
- 68.The Future of Live Engagement is Here as Vee24 Launches V11 Intelligent Conversational Experience
- 69.Join Us for Webinar on our latest Release
- 70.Selling in the Age of Impatience
- 71.Behind the screen: How a customer sales agent uses video chat
- 72.Customer Engagements Must Be Multi-Experience Interactions
- 73.What is video chat?
- 74.Jordan’s Furniture Enhances Its Online Customer Experience for One-Stop Shopping
- 75.Prism Health Advocates Chooses Vee24 To Deliver a VIP-Level Client Experience
- 76.A New Definition of ‘Webinar’ for Consumer Brands and Businesses
- 77.An Intelligent Guide to ChatBOTs. Taking a Team Approach.
Vee24’s HIPAA compliant technology enables Prism to deliver online assistance using live chat
BOSTON, MA – September 10th, 2020 – Vee24, the world leader in intelligent, conversational, multi-experience solutions, announced today that Prism Health Advocates will use the Vee24 platform to offer better patient care by enabling online service to its clients. Using the platform’s HIPAA compliant VeeMessenger functionality, Prism Health Advocates will use secure text chat to provide online assistance directly to clients to deliver convenient, personal advocacy, guidance, and support for making better informed healthcare decisions. VeeMessenger will enable both live chat for real-time communication with a healthcare advocate and asynchronous chat that will allow patients to start a conversation, send inquiries and share responses when it is most convenient for them. A visible history of all conversations will be available for both parties to easily reference.
Prism Health Advocates works directly with clients to navigate complex and complicated healthcare and insurance systems to empower patients, families, and employers to make the best care decisions for their loved-ones and employees. They carefully assess diagnosis and treatment options, insurance programs and reimbursement, and the best care providers and services to deliver personalized care plans based on the individual’s requirements.
“Prism Health Advocates brings incredible patient care, healthcare experience, and industry knowledge to their clients, and I’m delighted that Vee24’s AI-enabled platform allows them to leverage best-in-class customer engagement technology to achieve their compassionate vision,” said Priya Iyer, CEO of Vee24. “Being able to consult with their clients via VeeMessenger will ensure that Prism Health Advocates can fully assess the needs of each client personally and confidentially, especially on sensitive issues and in environments where clients may feel more comfortable chatting versus speaking over the telephone. The Vee24 live engagement solution combined with Prism Health Advocates will dramatically reduce the time to intake new clients and result in better patient care with more positive outcomes.”
Patients, families, and employees typically face numerous challenges when choosing the correct course of therapy or insurance plan. The Vee24 platform will allow Prism Health Advocates to transform how they communicate with their clients. Instead of corresponding via numerous emails and telephone calls, clients will be able to text chat directly with Prism Health Advocates at a time that is most convenient for them. Expert live advocates will be able to discuss the client’s personal health history and situation to assist in determining their requirements, and recommending a personal course of action. This personalized approach establishes meaningful and trusting relationships digitally, which have previously only been available with live in-office or over the telephone consultations.
“Prism Health Advocates’ mission is to educate, support, and empower patients and families as they navigate the complexities of healthcare,” said Debbie Bain, Managing Director of Prism Health Advocates. “Vee24 is uniquely capable of providing a collaborative live chat experience that enables our advocates to forge a personal connection with our clients via the channels they are most comfortable using. We will utilize VeeMessenger to enable client engagement any time and from anywhere, on a mobile device, laptop, or tablet which requires no download for instant live connection. The personal attention and speed of care delivered during these collaborative chat engagements truly differentiates Prism Health Advocates from other advocacy organizations, allowing us to reach people we would not have been able reach before.”
About Prism Health Advocates
Prism Health Advocates brings years of collective experience to bear on any problem the healthcare system can present. Through careful research and education, Prism empowers patients, families and employers to navigate Healthcare and Insurance systems and make well-informed decisions.
Vee24 is the world leader in live engagement solutions and brings a unique blend of technical know-how, customer insight, and best practices to deliver the next chapter in customer engagement. Vee24 is headquartered in Boston, MA with European headquarters in Macclesfield, England. Vee24 supports many top industry brands in the financial, retail, automotive, high-tech and healthcare sectors.