- 1.BBC: Coming to a screen near you… The online adviser
- 2.Boston.com: British video chat startup Vee24 collects $5.5 million from Data Point Capital; will set up HQ in Boston
- 3.Internet Retailer: Customer service firm Vee24 raises $5.5 million
- 4.Venturefizz: Connect with web & mobile customers via live video, voice, text and co-browsing
- 5.Call Center Solution: Vee24 Democratizes the Amazon Mayday Button
- 6.Los Angeles Times: More companies adding video to personalize online customer service
- 7.Biz Report: Expert Advice – Use in-store techniques to sell online
- 8.1to1 Media: Can you see me now? How to Improve the Customer Experience with Video
- 9.The Next Best Thing in Online Banking: Live Video Chat
- 10.Digital Marketing Magazine: From Telephone to Smartphone: How Customer Service is Evolving
- 11.TMCnet: Vee24 Gives Mobile Browsers a New Voice, with Video
- 12.Unlocking Online Conversion
- 13.Direct Marketing News: The New Wave of Engagement Campaigns
- 14.Are you Prepared for the Live Video Revolution?
- 15.Flint Group Blog: Tips to do video well on social media
- 16.Vee24 Wins 2015 MITX Award – Best Tech Innovation in Shopping
- 17.Return Customer: What Millennials Expect from Online Customer Service
- 18.A Conversation with CEO Priya Iyer
- 19.5 Surprising Reasons Why You Need Video Chat
- 20.The Evolution of Live Customer Engagements
- 21.How to Proactively Use Live Customer Engagement for Lead Generation
- 22.MIT Sloan – AI CAN FORGE RICHER HUMAN-TO-HUMAN INTERACTIONS
- 23.Technical Challenges of a Fully Integrated Live Engagement Solution
- 24.3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 25.3 Steps to Improving Your Live Chat Customer Experience
- 26.Improving the Customer Experience with ChatBOTs
- 27.AI-Enabled Customer Experiences of the Future
- 28.Priya Iyer featured in Customer Service 2020 Report by Raconteur Media
- 29.Five Ways to Personalize Your Live Engagement Experience
- 30.Priya Iyer Awarded The SaaS Report’s Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 31.Information Age Features Priya Iyer’s Nomination for Business Leader of the Year in the Women in IT Awards Series
- 32.Business Wire Featured Priya Iyer’s Award of Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 33.The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 34.Planning and Budgeting for a Live Chat Platform in 2019
- 35.Quick Tips: 20 Ways to Wow Customers with Video Assistance
- 36.Discover the Power of Live Video Assistance
- 37.The Future of Customer Experience is Here
- 38.Vee24 Published in UK Tech News – ‘AI-enabled customer experiences of the future’
- 39.Seminar by Priya Iyer at Call & Contact Centre Expo
- 40.Providing an Optimal Digital Customer Experience
- 41.Insights from Vee24’s Director of Marketing – A Quick and Easy Plan for Lead Generation
- 42.The ChatBOT Competition: VIP Luncheon at STK Steakhouse Midtown
- 43.Business Computing World – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 44.Vee24 Featured in ITProPortal – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 45.Digitalist Magazine – Live Engagement Checklist for the Best Possible Online Experience
- 46.Meet Us at IRCE @RetailX June 25-27
- 47.ChatBOTs & Live Chat in Tandem – A Perfect World
- 48.5 Ways to Drive Conversations into Conversions
- 49.Optimizing the Customer Journey with AI ChatBOTs
- 50.The Next Right Thing – Providing Excellent Customer Experience with Intelligent Live Engagement
- 51.Your Customer’s Perspective of Live Chat
- 52.Why You Need an AI ChatBOT
- 53.Why Co-Browsing is Your Key to Connecting with Customers
- 54.Meet The Family Of BOTS
- 55.Embracing AI-Powered BOTs: Identifying The Misconceptions And Pitfalls Of BOTs And Avoiding Them To Create An Ideal Customer Experience
- 56.5 Key Elements of Live-Engagement
- 57.How to Use Live Engagement to Give Your Dealership a Competitive Edge
- 58.How AI BOTs improve the Employee Experience
- 59.2020 Customer Facing ChatBOT Trends
- 60.The Future is Now: Why Your Customers are More Ready than You Think for Live Engagement
- 61.Is your Customer Service Team Prepared for the Possible Impact of Coronavirus?
- 62.Is the Auto-Dealership Dead?
- 63.Increase ROI with Digital Engagement
- 64.How to Keep your Employees Engaged while Working from Home
- 65.Do You Have the Infrastructure to Allow Your Agents to Work from Home?
- 66.Social Distancing Amplifies your Customer Engagement Choices
- 67.Tips for Identifying the Pitfalls and Misconceptions of Bots
- 68.The Future of Live Engagement is Here as Vee24 Launches V11 Intelligent Conversational Experience
- 69.Join Us for Webinar on our latest Release
- 70.Selling in the Age of Impatience
- 71.Behind the screen: How a customer sales agent uses video chat
- 72.Customer Engagements Must Be Multi-Experience Interactions
- 73.What is video chat?
- 74.Jordan’s Furniture Enhances Its Online Customer Experience for One-Stop Shopping
- 75.Prism Health Advocates Chooses Vee24 To Deliver a VIP-Level Client Experience
- 76.A New Definition of ‘Webinar’ for Consumer Brands and Businesses
- 77.An Intelligent Guide to ChatBOTs. Taking a Team Approach.
New England’s Largest Furniture Retailer Chooses Vee24’s AI Enabled Live Engagement Platform to Support Digital Service and Sales
BOSTON, MA – SEPTEMBER 1, 2020 – Vee24, the world leader in intelligent conversational multi-experience solutions, announced today that Jordan’s Furniture has chosen the Vee24 platform to enhance its customer service and sales capabilities with live engagement including AI-powered ChatBOTs, Live Messaging and Video Chat. Additionally, as Jordan’s continues to grow their digital strategy to fit evolving customer needs, the company plans to expand the online and remote shopping experience with Vee24’s rich suite of marketing, sales, and customer service engagement tools.
Jordan’s chose Vee24 for its comprehensive suite of engagement options and collaboration tools. Vee24 is a future-proof partner in Jordan’s digital transformation that will enable the company to scale its customer service and online shopping experience as needed.
“Jordan’s Furniture is famous for its unmatched, in-store experience. Vee24 is proud to work with them to extend that experience online, using our conversational engagement tools to expand customer service and omnichannel sales capabilities,” said Priya Iyer, CEO of Vee24. “Vee24 tools will help Jordan’s provide sales and service via Customer Assist AI ChatBOTs, as well as live and asynchronous chat. Customers will also be able to connect with in-store furniture experts via live video chat to co-browse across multiple channels which will increase customer satisfaction and drive sales.”
Jordan’s hosts a customer service team of more than 40 members at its Taunton, MA headquarters, helping existing customers with questions about warrantees, appointments, deliveries, and pickups via telephone and email. Vee24 will help Jordan’s extend its customer service experience online by deploying AI Customer AssistBOTs and live and asynchronous messaging for order tracking, to answer FAQs, and respond to service inquiries efficiently. This new experience allows customers to engage with Jordan’s via the digital tools they prefer and getting the information they need where and when they want it. In addition, Jordan’s will use VeeStudio for live remote sales, enabling customers to chat via video with in-store sales associates, who can provide expert advice and show products on the showroom floor to customers sitting in the comfort of their own home.
“Jordan’s Furniture has always focused on providing a best-in-class, in-store experience, and we’re excited to work with Vee24 to wow our customers with excellent online service and sales,” says Joni Petrozelli, Jordan’s Furniture’s Director of E-Commerce. “The Vee24 platform will allow Jordan’s to lead the furniture industry in providing responsive, multi-channel customer service and will bolster our remote shopping experience as customers’ needs shift in the new economic climate.”
Jordan’s customer service team supports millions of online visitors and handles hundreds of thousands of telephone calls every year. Vee24 tools will streamline these inquiries and increase the ability to respond quickly and accurately while also helping Jordan’s Furniture increase operational efficiencies and deliver the in-store experience for their online shoppers.
About Jordan’s Furniture
Jordan’s Furniture, the premiere furniture and mattress retailer in New England, has one of highest grossing sales per square foot records in The United States. With indoor features like Beantown, Sunbrella IMAX 3D Theaters, a 4-level ropes course, indoor water shows, an iconic holiday village display, and full-service restaurants, Jordan’s Furniture is the leader in combining entertainment with shopping. Store locations are destinations, with the average time spent on-site over double the industry average. Customer Service at Jordan’s is paramount. Jordan’s 1200 employees, the “J-Team”, excel at providing an unparalleled shopping experience. Established over 100 years ago and starting as a family business, Jordan’s Furniture is a community leader in their markets and believes in giving back to the community through charitable partnerships. They currently have seven store locations including Avon MA, Natick MA, Reading MA, Nashua NH, Warwick, RI, New Haven CT and South Portland ME, along with a Distribution Center in Taunton, MA.
Vee24 is the world leader in live engagement solutions and brings a unique blend of technical know-how, customer insight, and best practices to deliver the next chapter in customer engagement. Vee24 is headquartered in Boston, MA with European headquarters in Macclesfield, England. Vee24 supports many top industry brands in the financial, retail, automotive and high-tech sectors.