- 1.Live video assistance: Next-generation customer experience for financial services
- 2.Website Magazine: Live Video Assistance – The Key to Successful Online Customer Service
- 3.Customers need online banking to be just as good as branch visits – Vee24 Live Engagement can make it even better.
- 4.Information Age – Customers need online banking to be better than a branch visit
- 5.BobsGuide article – Can technology create an online banking experience more personal than a branch visit?
- 6.How to Get Started with Live Video Engagement for Credit Unions
- 7.How to Get Started with Live Video Engagement for Finance
- 8.CNNMoney Interview with Priya Iyer, CEO of Vee24 – To stay competitive, US call centers are training workers to be super agents
- 9.Finance Digest – 3 Ways Financial Institutions Can Leverage Live Engagement On Social Media
- 10.Global Banking & Finance Review, Page 58-59: 3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 11.The Next Best Thing in Online Banking: Live Video Chat
- 12.Real World Insights from KBC Bank – How Their Customer Experience Evolved with Live Engagement
- 13.KBC Offers Certainty on Home Loans in Just Ten Minutes
- 14.Join Us at Retail Banking 2019 in Austin, TX
- 15.Vee24 Published in Global Banking & Finance Review – 3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 16.Financial IT – Customer Experience Trends in Banking to Watch for
- 17.Digitalist Magazine Featured Vee24 – Customer Experience Trends in Banking to Watch for
- 18.Global Banking & Finance Review – The Customer Trends in Banking to Watch for
- 19.Vee24 Featured in Finance Digest – Customer Experience Trends in Banking to Watch for
- 20.Customer Experience Trends in Banking to Watch for in 2019
- 21.How ChatBOTs are Changing the Face of Banking
- 22.5 Key Experiences to Drive Conversions in Retail
- 23.US Insurer, Veronica’s Insurance, selects Vee24 to extend their Digital Transformation Vision with Live Customer Engagement Technology
- 24.Rebuilding Strong Customer Relationships in Financial Services with Live Engagement
- 25.Leveraging AI Chatbots, as part of the customer’s online journey
- 26.4 Key Engagements to Drive Conversions in Financial Services
- 27.Co-Browsing & Co-Form Fill: the Future of Financial Services
- 28.Five Things Every Credit Union Should Consider When Using AI-Powered Bots & Live Engagement to Create the Ideal Member Experience
- 29.My First Savings Account was the Beginning of my Financial Services Fascination
- 30.Top 3 Ways Digital-Savvy Tools are Re-shaping the “Bank of the Future”
- 31.Is the Auto Dealership Dead? How to sell in a changing automotive landscape
- 32.How To Design, Build & Launch A Best-In-Class ChatBOT Recorded Webinar
- 33.How To Design, Build & Launch A Best-In-Class ChatBOT
- 34.Designing Chatbots to Build a Better Online Banking Experience
- 35.Must-Have Digital Collaboration Tools for Financial Services Success
- 36.Video Chat Brings Immersive, Personalized Customer Engagement to Online Banking
In this recent article published by Global Banking and Finance Review you can learn about live engagement solutions that range from AI-driven, deep learning chatbots that provide 24/7 service to video chat, co-browsing, and co-form fill solutions that offer a more personalized banking experience across multiple channels and devices. Now more than ever, it’s critical that websites and mobile apps engage current and potential customers to provide convenient, accessible banking anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
Live Video Chat Assistance
A live engagement platform offers one-to-one video chat support so that customers can feel secure handling their finances through a conversation. Video chat replicates an in- branch visit by allowing eye contact between customer and agent, while providing reassurance in a private conversation. During a live conversation, a representative can easily add in a banking product expert or the other joint account holder to the call within seconds, through multi-party engagements. If additional support is needed, the representative can also schedule appointments at a later time that is convenient to the customer.
This article highlights the full range of options that, used together, can raise the level of online customer experience to new heights.
Priya Iyer is chairman and CEO at Vee24.