- 1.Audi’s Personal Online Assistant selected as Finalist for eco Internet Award
- 2.1to1 Media: Driving Auto Sales with Digital Tools
- 3.Dealer Marketing Magazine: High Consideration Equals High Touch
- 4.Automotive Management: Swansway adds VEE24 live chat to website
- 5.Auto Dealers and Manufacturers Drive Sales with Live Video
- 6.Stable Vehicle Contracts accelerates sales with Vee24 video chat technology
- 7.Motor Trader: Getting Personal with online Video Chat
- 8.Automotive Management: Using video to make appointments ‘can increase test drive bookings by more than a third’
- 9.AM online: Now Vauxhall adds live video chat from Vee24
- 10.Now Vauxhall adds a customer service differentiator to its website with Live Video Chat from Vee24
- 11.AM Automotive Management – Vee24’s Priya Iyer Guest opinion – Car buyers want a better online experience – it’s time for dealerships to embrace digital technology
- 12.Completing the Entire Car-buying Process Online with Live Engagement
- 13.Quickly Move Cars Off Your Lot with Live Video Engagement
- 14.Interview with Priya Iyer – Live chat for car dealers: six steps to success
- 15.Halliwell Jones offers late night customer service to online customers, with Vee24 Live Engagement platform
- 16.Halliwell Jones customers enjoy late night car enquiries thanks to Vee24
- 17.Sytner Group offers Vee24’s Live Chat to Mercedes-Benz smart customers
- 18.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 19.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 20.IT Pro Portal Publication – Live Engagement: Are Automotive Dealers Still Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 21.Defining the KPI’s for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 22.How Live Engagement Helps Automotive Dealerships Generate More Leads and Provide Better Customer Service
- 23.Vee24 Mentioned in Automotive Management Online – ‘Six ways to get the most from chat and messaging’
- 24.ITProPortal Publication – Define the KPIs for live engagement in your automotive business plan
- 25.Vee24 Published in Business Computing World – Define the KPIs for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 26.Vee24 Featured in the Institute of Motor Industry Magazine – How Automotive Businesses Can Benefit from Live Engagement Platforms
- 27.How to Create a Seamless Transformation from Physical to Online Dealerships
- 28.4 Must-Have Live Chat Engagement Features that Will Build Brand Loyalty for Your Dealership
- 29.Land Rover provides next generation sales support via Vee24’s live video help
- 30.Enhance Your Dealership Experience with an Online Presence
- 31.ZuCar brings the in-store experience to their newly launched website with Vee24 Live Engagement
- 32.How Live Engagement is Supporting the Car Buyer of Today
- 33.How to Use Live Engagement to Give Your Dealership a Competitive Edge
- 34.Is the Auto-Dealership Dead?
- 35.Create an Automotive Digital Experience that Sells
- 36.Do You Have the Infrastructure to Allow Your Agents to Work from Home?
- 37.Ban On Petrol & Diesel Vehicles: Are Electric cars the future?
- 38.The New Normal of Automotive
- 39.Being Successful In The New Normal
- 40.Opening with a Boom
- 41.Hyundai’s Online Showroom is Experiencing a Corona Boom
- 42.The New Normal of Automotive
- 43.How to Create a Seamless Transformation from Physical to Online Dealerships – Replay
- 44.Your Favorite Car Company is Opening a new dealership and it’s in Your House
- 45.With Live Video Chat, Hyundai Germany Brings its Car Showroom to The Living Room
- 46.Buying a Vehicle from Your Couch? The Future of Car Buying Has Arrived
- 47.Is your car dealership ready for a V-shaped recovery?
- 48.MSL Motor Group Revs Up Their Digital Engagement
- 49.D’Ieteren Automotive Chooses Vee24 to Connect with Customers Face-to-Face at Virtual 2021 Brussels Motor Show
- 50.Vee24 Helps Drive an Immersive Customer Experience at the ‘Porsche Next’ Digital Show
The sales agent walks around the brightly lit showroom, chatting excitedly as he shows off the Hyundai Kona Electric. He opens a door, ducks into the car and demonstrates its innovative interior features. He lifts the hood and motions his hand to give the customer a look at the engine, then pops open a slot on the front to show how to charge the cutting-edge electric car.
It’s a familiar car buying script with all the elements of a typical visit to a dealership – except the customer isn’t in the showroom.
This shopper is visiting Hyundai Germany’s digital showroom, an experience enabled through live video chat technology from Vee24. From her own home, she enters the 4,000 square foot, Eldenfeld-based showroom for a personal tour of and conversation with a trained, knowledgeable agent on the car of her choice.
The platform, launched in February, was originally envisioned as a way to augment the capabilities of local dealerships by providing longer hours and greater convenience at a time when consumers were visiting only one or two dealerships to make their final choice. But when the pandemic hit, the demand and necessity for outstanding digital shopping experiences soared. Hyundai Germany was prepared to provide a socially distant, yet personal online car buying experience that paved the way to make each subsequent step of the buying process safer.
Hyundai Germany’s showroom features four models at a time, rotated according to timeliness and demand. Each is presented in its own area with high definition cameras mounted on the walls to show the car from several angles. The agent can seamlessly switch from these powerful cameras to their hand-held iPhone mounted on a Gimbal to get inside and close up to the car showing whatever the customer asks to see. The agent can even switch back to the laptop to co-browse through feature lists while maintaining the video chat. All of this is streamed to the customer, who is also visible on screen and can chat in real time with the agent. On average, the agent spends about 17 minutes with each potential customer. Hyundai also offers pre-scheduled webinars throughout the week that provide a walk through of the vehicle. Interested customers still get an in-showroom experience even if they aren’t ready to engage one-on-one with an agent.
With a lot of the legwork that typically takes places in-person complete, those highly qualified leads are passed to local dealerships, to book test drives and engage only serious shoppers in-person.
And it’s working. Nearly 100,000 visitors have visited the Hyundai site through mid-June, and Hyundai Germany’s sales leader reports that in a very short amount of time they were able to engage hundreds of potential customers online and keep highly qualified leads – customers ready to book appointments at local dealerships and test drive specific models – moving through the pipeline.
With these early successes, Hyundai Germany can scale the live engagement platform to include the many other, typically in-person, experiences that go along with buying a car, such as financing discussions. This limits the amount of time spent in-person to ensure safer customer interactions.
In this global pandemic, finding virtual ways to support the purchase of items that at some point traditionally require face-to-face contact is crucial. Hyundai Germany is showing that customers can still connect with real, knowledgeable agents to guide a major purchasing decision, safely and comfortably under the stresses, pressures and restrictions born of the pandemic. In such a way, they’re building trust with customers that creates lasting brand loyalty.
As Hyundai thinks faster and is more future-oriented than many established brands in bringing a portfolio of future-drive, hybrid and hydrogen vehicles to market, it is also innovating in how it engages with customers and advances the car buying experience to new levels of convenience and success.