- 1.L’Oreal launches teledermatology using Vee24 video technology
- 2.L’Oreal launches teledermatology using Vee24 video technology
- 3.Isabella Oliver expand eStylist to reach more customers
- 4.DFS expand live video chat alongside new website launch
- 5.Schuh delivers over £1m in online sales through live video help
- 6.Boston Business Journal: Two e-commerce software startups to watch
- 7.The fabric of retail is changing’; Marketing Week Article
- 8.‘The fabric of retail is changing’; Marketing Week Article
- 9.Destination CRM: Vee24 Launches for Mobile Apps
- 10.Website Magazine: ECommerce in 2024: 3 Future-Proof Retailers
- 11.Retail Online Interaction: Move Over, Siri: The New Breed of Mobile Holiday Helpers
- 12.eConsultancy: 10 Ways to Increase Customer Engagement in Ecommerce
- 13.5 ways to bring in-store best practices to your website
- 14.Retail TouchPoints: Mattress Firm Creates Sweet Dreams With Digital Assisted Selling
- 15.PSFK: Jewelry Company Incorporates Video Conferencing Technology into Customer Service
- 16.Upstart: BaubleBar’s SWAT team is killing it with video chat service
- 17.FierceRetail: On the Hot Seat: BaubleBar’s SWAT team
- 18.Retail TouchPoints: 13 Retailers Win 2014 Customer Engagement Awards
- 19.Destination CRM: Use Personalization to Convert Online Sales
- 20.DFS Retailer provides shoppers with a positive personal video chat – Contact Center Pipeline
- 21.Retail TouchPoints: BaubleBar Implements Video Customer Engagement
- 22.Loyalty 360: Omnichannel Consumer Experience: Integrating the Best of Digital and In-Store
- 23.Street Fight Magazine: 5 Tools for Mobile Customer Service
- 24.Retail TouchPoints: Getting Back To Customer Service Basics In A Digitally Connected Era
- 25.ROI: Tips for Bringing the Web In-Store
- 26.Talking Retail: Bringing the in-store experience to online shopping
- 27.As Mobile Devices become the Shoppers Channel of Choice, New Technologies Emerge to Provide Superior Customer Experience
- 28.Bravissimo customers value new online video chat service with live video assistance from Vee24
- 29.Vee24 named a finalist with customers Bravissimo and Schuh for the RetailWeek Customer Experience Awards
- 30.How Next-Generation Customer Experience Can Turn your Contact Center into a Profit Center
- 31.AM Online: Why an un-manned website is like a staff free showroom
- 32.bathstore selects Vee24 solution to offer Live Help – a live video assistance service for online customers
- 33.Retailers – What’s on your shopping list for 2016?
- 34.Goldsmiths selects Vee24’s live video chat solution to offer online customers a superior shopping experience
- 35.A1 Retail: Buyers Guide – The Future of Retail
- 36.Gemporia selects Vee24 live video chat solution to offer online customers a more personalised service
- 37.Gemporia selects Vee24 live video chat solution to offer online customers a more personalised service
- 38.Retail Week Awards: Two wins for Vee24
- 39.Replicate Luxury Retail Experiences Online with Live Video Chat
- 40.Why Online Customer Service Should Replicate Brick-and-Mortar
- 41.Retailers, Learn How to Succeed with Live Engagement
- 42.How to Convert Your Mobile Traffic Into Actual Purchases
- 43.Markets Insider – Aurum Holdings offers online video concierge service powered by Vee24 at Watches of Switzerland and Goldsmiths
- 44.Watches of Switzerland (formerly Aurum Holdings) and Goldsmiths offers online video concierge service powered by Vee24
- 45.Jewellery Focus – Aurum Holdings offers online concierge service
- 46.Part I – 10 Ways Retailers Should Be Getting Ready for Holiday Shopping Season with Live Video Engagement
- 47.Part II – 10 Ways Retailers Should Be Getting Ready for Holiday Shopping Season with Live Video Engagement
- 48.DigitalCommerce360 – Three ways online retailers can improve customer experience
- 49.Internet Retailing – GUEST COMMENT Will AI mean the end for contact centres or simply lead to higher levels of customer care?
- 50.Real World Insights with bathstore for Retail Live Engagement
- 51.Why Retailers Should Be Gifting Customers with Live Engagement this Holiday Shopping Season
- 52.Retail Gazette Quotes Ceo of Vee24 in ‘The rise of automation: Should retailers be worried?’
- 53.Give Your Customers the Gift of Live Engagement This Christmas published in The Magazine for Customer Service Managers & Professionals
- 54.Baukjen eStylist Studio Video
- 55.How Amazon Raised the Bar for Customer Experience and You Can Too
- 56.How Live Video Assistance Brings In-store Experience and Results to your Ecommerce Channel
- 57.How to Keep Your Business Flourishing Past the Holiday Shopping Season with a Live Chat Platform
- 58.Flooringsupplies.co.uk steps up customer service with Vee24’s Live Engagement Platform
- 59.Mobile Shopping: The Biggest Ecommerce Trend Today
- 60.Vee24 Featured in Pro-Manchester’s Blog – Mobile Shopping: The Biggest Ecommerce Trend Today
- 61.Cut Your Sales Cycle in Half with Live Engagement
- 62.Watches of Switzerland Have Doubled Engagements with Happier Customers Using Video Chat
- 63.Embracing AI-Powered BOTs: Identifying The Misconceptions And Pitfalls Of BOTs And Avoiding Them To Create An Ideal Customer Experience
- 64.Why Retail Fascinated Me
- 65.The New Normal in Retail Means More Digital
- 66.Where are chatbots heading in 2020? Everywhere
- 67.The New Normal in Retail: Anytime, Anywhere, Anyplace
- 68.Millenials Have Always Been Living In The New Normal
- 69.5 Steps to Replicate In-Store Customer Engagement Online
- 70.The Time is Now, Why Wait?
- 71.10 Ideas for Acquiring Online Customers this Holiday Season
- 72.Jordan’s Furniture Enhances Its Online Customer Experience for One-Stop Shopping
- 73.Creating a Winning Balance Between Automation and Human Support in the Customer Service Experience
- 74.End the Year on a Positive Note and Jump-Start 2021 With Live Engagement
- 75.The Watches of Switzerland Group Launches Virtual Boutique in the UK with Vee24 to Boost High-end Customer Sales and Service
I am a firm believer in the saying “everything happens for a reason”.
Digital transformation has been a part of the conversation in businesses for many years now, but for many it has always been put on the back burner. Excuses like “there are other more pressing issues”, “it is too complex of a problem” or “it’s just not in our budget right now” have been used over and over again, leaving some companies TOTALLY unprepared for the current state of carrying on with business.
Whether we like it or not, some things that have become new necessities during the outbreak of COVID-19 will become a way of life in the future. This is where my favorite saying becomes fitting. The conversation of digital transformation has finally been forced to the forefront of all businesses. The time is NOW, and waiting for no one.
Nor is it waiting for companies and businesses to put their own bandaids over technology problems to temporarily help their customers. Vee24 is full of experts, who have spent severaL years perfecting the idea, mission, and Intelligent Conversational Experience platform to help any and all clients that are ready to dive in and begin their version of digital transformation.
The Watches of Switzerland Group (WOSG) dove into this idea with Vee24 in 2015. They started with Vee24’s VeeChat and VeeStudio offerings for live engagement. Most recently they added more modules to staff for the influx of shopping from home because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Return on investment became 13 times what they put into it, while average order value, sales, and customer satisfaction all increased exponentially in a matter of months. WOSG had its best month in May for online orders of the past 12 months. Surpassing the traditional holiday season. The solution provides WOSG with the ability to provide a V.I.P. level of service that is groundbreaking in digital retail, making them stand out against the competition in this online world.
The use of Vee24’s platform for WOSG resulted in a 54% increase in AOV when an online customer was assisted by live engagement, and a 3.5x increase in conversion rates on luxury items versus self-service transactions. With such high profile and luxury products, customers want a journey with more help and digital hand holding to ensure the large investment is fit for them specifically. Vee24 brought a concierge level experience to the online shopping journey.
Ben Aelberry, the Customer and Store Support Manager at Goldsmiths (a portfolio company of WOSG), stated that they “wanted to offer online visitors a ground-breaking customer experience via a state-of-the-art platform and Vee24’s co-browsing solution, combined with video chat, offers the immersive experience that meets the high standards we have set for customer experience.” Not only were they given the opportunity to give customers a VIP experience now, but they also gave customers the ability to browse and purchase these watches in the comfort of their own homes.
In 2015, this solution was somewhat new in the retail industry. Now, it is absolutely necessary. Customers looking to buy expensive watches and pieces of jewelry or any high priced ticket items, simply must be treated with more time, appreciation, and support.
A band aid fix will not work this time, nor will the excuses of needing more time. The problem has arisen, it’s not going away, and the product to help is right in front of you: the time is NOW! Why wait?