- 1.BBC: Coming to a screen near you… The online adviser
- 2.Boston.com: British video chat startup Vee24 collects $5.5 million from Data Point Capital; will set up HQ in Boston
- 3.Internet Retailer: Customer service firm Vee24 raises $5.5 million
- 4.Venturefizz: Connect with web & mobile customers via live video, voice, text and co-browsing
- 5.Call Center Solution: Vee24 Democratizes the Amazon Mayday Button
- 6.Los Angeles Times: More companies adding video to personalize online customer service
- 7.Biz Report: Expert Advice – Use in-store techniques to sell online
- 8.1to1 Media: Can you see me now? How to Improve the Customer Experience with Video
- 9.The Next Best Thing in Online Banking: Live Video Chat
- 10.Digital Marketing Magazine: From Telephone to Smartphone: How Customer Service is Evolving
- 11.TMCnet: Vee24 Gives Mobile Browsers a New Voice, with Video
- 12.Unlocking Online Conversion
- 13.Direct Marketing News: The New Wave of Engagement Campaigns
- 14.Are you Prepared for the Live Video Revolution?
- 15.Flint Group Blog: Tips to do video well on social media
- 16.Vee24 Wins 2015 MITX Award – Best Tech Innovation in Shopping
- 17.Return Customer: What Millennials Expect from Online Customer Service
- 18.A Conversation with CEO Priya Iyer
- 19.5 Surprising Reasons Why You Need Video Chat
- 20.The Evolution of Live Customer Engagements
- 21.How to Proactively Use Live Customer Engagement for Lead Generation
- 22.MIT Sloan – AI CAN FORGE RICHER HUMAN-TO-HUMAN INTERACTIONS
- 23.Technical Challenges of a Fully Integrated Live Engagement Solution
- 24.3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 25.3 Steps to Improving Your Live Chat Customer Experience
- 26.Improving the Customer Experience with ChatBOTs
- 27.AI-Enabled Customer Experiences of the Future
- 28.Priya Iyer featured in Customer Service 2020 Report by Raconteur Media
- 29.Five Ways to Personalize Your Live Engagement Experience
- 30.Priya Iyer Awarded The SaaS Report’s Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 31.Information Age Features Priya Iyer’s Nomination for Business Leader of the Year in the Women in IT Awards Series
- 32.Business Wire Featured Priya Iyer’s Award of Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 33.The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 34.Planning and Budgeting for a Live Chat Platform in 2019
- 35.Quick Tips: 20 Ways to Wow Customers with Video Assistance
- 36.Discover the Power of Live Video Assistance
- 37.The Future of Customer Experience is Here
- 38.Vee24 Published in UK Tech News – ‘AI-enabled customer experiences of the future’
- 39.Seminar by Priya Iyer at Call & Contact Centre Expo
- 40.Providing an Optimal Digital Customer Experience
- 41.Insights from Vee24’s Director of Marketing – A Quick and Easy Plan for Lead Generation
- 42.The ChatBOT Competition: VIP Luncheon at STK Steakhouse Midtown
- 43.Business Computing World – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 44.Vee24 Featured in ITProPortal – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 45.Digitalist Magazine – Live Engagement Checklist for the Best Possible Online Experience
- 46.Meet Us at IRCE @RetailX June 25-27
- 47.ChatBOTs & Live Chat in Tandem – A Perfect World
- 48.5 Ways to Drive Conversations into Conversions
- 49.Optimizing the Customer Journey with AI ChatBOTs
- 50.The Next Right Thing – Providing Excellent Customer Experience with Intelligent Live Engagement
- 51.Your Customer’s Perspective of Live Chat
- 52.Why You Need an AI ChatBOT
- 53.Why Co-Browsing is Your Key to Connecting with Customers
- 54.Meet The Family Of BOTS
- 55.Embracing AI-Powered BOTs: Identifying The Misconceptions And Pitfalls Of BOTs And Avoiding Them To Create An Ideal Customer Experience
- 56.5 Key Elements of Live-Engagement
- 57.How to Use Live Engagement to Give Your Dealership a Competitive Edge
- 58.How AI BOTs improve the Employee Experience
- 59.2020 Customer Facing ChatBOT Trends
- 60.The Future is Now: Why Your Customers are More Ready than You Think for Live Engagement
- 61.Is your Customer Service Team Prepared for the Possible Impact of Coronavirus?
- 62.Is the Auto-Dealership Dead?
- 63.Five Things Every Credit Union Should Consider When Using AI-Powered Bots & Live Engagement to Create the Ideal Member Experience
- 64.Increase ROI with Digital Engagement
- 65.How to Keep your Employees Engaged while Working from Home
- 66.Do You Have the Infrastructure to Allow Your Agents to Work from Home?
- 67.Social Distancing Amplifies your Customer Engagement Choices
- 68.Tips for Identifying the Pitfalls and Misconceptions of Bots
- 69.The Future of Live Engagement is Here as Vee24 Launches V11 Intelligent Conversational Experience
- 70.Join Us for Webinar on our latest Release
- 71.Selling in the Age of Impatience
- 72.Behind the screen: How a customer sales agent uses video chat
- 73.Customer Engagements Must Be Multi-Experience Interactions
- 74.What is video chat?
- 75.Jordan’s Furniture Enhances Its Online Customer Experience for One-Stop Shopping
- 76.Prism Health Advocates Chooses Vee24 To Deliver a VIP-Level Client Experience
- 77.A New Definition of ‘Webinar’ for Consumer Brands and Businesses
How to create engaged buying journeys for Millennials
“I don’t have time to wait in line, let alone wait for any answers!”
Millennials have grown up with devices that respond immediately to their touch, their words, and their actions. If they want something, a few clicks and it appears. Even food, with the newest industry of food delivery and the surge in popularity of companies like GrubHub, DoorDash, UberEats, and Postmates. So, it’s no surprise that tolerance and patience are two characteristics that are few and far between in the rising generations. If millennials can’t take the time to wait in line for food when it can be delivered, or send a letter to someone when they can send a text, do you think they’re going to “take time” navigating websites to find the answers to their questions before purchase? No, they are simply not going to buy from you and will likely bounce to another site.
Tolerance and patience are not the only variables in this equation of “time well spent”. Millennials also feel a greater need for free time in their busy schedules than generations before have felt. People are busy, and forced to juggle many moving parts in daily life. There is something about waiting in line for something when you can list off every other thing you have to accomplish that day in your brain that is absolutely infuriating to millennials (I’ve definitely been there multiple times). Therefore, we will not do it! The idea of “time well spent” is at the forefront of most millennials heads. If they have to wait, or spend time on something at all inconvenient, they would rather be exercising their cherished free time.
Another characteristic of millennials that contributes to their satisfaction, or lack thereof, is that we like to express our individuality. In order to do this, we need a wide variety of choices and we definitely prefer a one stop shop for everything we need. It’s no wonder that the quick and easy shopping that Amazon makes possible are so popular today. Unfortunately, variety and efficiency do not naturally go hand in hand, and yet, they are seemingly essential in appealing to millennial shoppers. Retailers have an ever expanding catalog of products to address the varied likes of consumers. But this makes your website much more complex to navigate. Innovative retailers use the modernized VIP online customer service, with an efficient and customizable helper to guide the customer through their journey, making it much more efficient.
In market research conducted by Accenture Outlook, it was discovered that on average, 89 percent of millennials stated that “having access to real-time product availability information would influence their shopping choices in terms of which stores they would frequent”. This is the customer experience that is usually available and definitely expected in physical stores. Customer satisfaction is highly valued in person. Speaking for myself, I am much more likely to buy more products if I am given a “VIP” experience in store: it is a basic sales principle. When people feel seen, heard, and cared for, they react positively. In this case, by opening up their wallets!
So, why can’t that same experience be possible for online stores? It is proven that a VIP serviced shopper will spend more and be increasingly loyal. Providing a VIP level service for your online store will increase sales and customer satisfaction, therefore a good investment for any company. And, we WANT it!
Vee24’s mission is to improve digital customer experience, for the benefit of both consumers and companies. Vee24 is the most fluid, convertible, and successful software for solving this pain point of many companies, especially evident in our current times. Presenting live voice, video, text chat, and co-browsing for web, mobile, and kiosk-based customer engagements, any and all experiences that occur in stores are possible virtually. From simple answers to frequently asked questions, to a live and personal visual engagement via video and voice calling. Not only do clients find customers more satisfied, but they see an increase in sales so much so that return can hit 14 times the investment itself.
That exact statistic of a possible 14x return on investment proves that the time is now, and that millenials WANT this. There is no excuse too large to push Vee24’s solution off.
Vee24 is the best kept secret to improving customer satisfaction, increasing sales, and enhancing your company entirely. This VIP experience made possible through the Vee24’s live voice, video, text chat, co-browing for web, and additional elements is the way of the future. You want to be at the forefront of this movement, because millennials are pushing for it and will not wait for anyone.
- Donnelly , Christopher, and Renato Scaff. “Who Are the Millennial Shoppers? And What Do They Really Want?” Accenture Outlook, www.accenture.com/us-en/insight-outlook-who-are-millennial-shoppers-what-do-they-really-want-retail.