The sales agent walks around the brightly lit showroom, chatting excitedly as he shows off the Hyundai Kona Electric. He opens a door, ducks into the car and demonstrates its…
- 1.Live video assistance: Next-generation customer experience for financial services
- 2.Website Magazine: Live Video Assistance – The Key to Successful Online Customer Service
- 3.Customers need online banking to be just as good as branch visits – Vee24 Live Engagement can make it even better.
- 4.Information Age – Customers need online banking to be better than a branch visit
- 5.BobsGuide article – Can technology create an online banking experience more personal than a branch visit?
- 6.How to Get Started with Live Video Engagement for Credit Unions
- 7.How to Get Started with Live Video Engagement for Finance
- 8.CNNMoney Interview with Priya Iyer, CEO of Vee24 – To stay competitive, US call centers are training workers to be super agents
- 9.Finance Digest – 3 Ways Financial Institutions Can Leverage Live Engagement On Social Media
- 10.Global Banking & Finance Review, Page 58-59: 3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 11.The Next Best Thing in Online Banking: Live Video Chat
- 12.Real World Insights from KBC Bank – How Their Customer Experience Evolved with Live Engagement
- 13.KBC Offers Certainty on Home Loans in Just Ten Minutes
- 14.Join Us at Retail Banking 2019 in Austin, TX
- 15.Vee24 Published in Global Banking & Finance Review – 3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 16.Financial IT – Customer Experience Trends in Banking to Watch for
- 17.Digitalist Magazine Featured Vee24 – Customer Experience Trends in Banking to Watch for
- 18.Global Banking & Finance Review – The Customer Trends in Banking to Watch for
- 19.Vee24 Featured in Finance Digest – Customer Experience Trends in Banking to Watch for
- 20.Customer Experience Trends in Banking to Watch for in 2019
- 21.Behind The Scenes, These Bots Deliver Better Customer Service
- 22.Live Engagement Supports Sales Targets and Digitization Strategy at KBC Bank
- 23.5 Key Experiences to Drive Conversation
- 24.US Insurer, Veronica’s Insurance, selects Vee24 to extend their Digital Transformation Vision with Live Customer Engagement Technology
- 25.Rebuilding Strong Customer Relationships in Financial Services with Live Engagement
- 26.Leveraging AI Chatbots, as part of the customer’s online journey
- 27.5 Ways to Drive Conversation Online in the Financial Services Sector
- 28.Co-Browsing & Co-Form Fill: the Future of Financial Services
- 29.Five Things Every Credit Union Should Consider When Using AI-Powered Bots & Live Engagement to Create the Ideal Member Experience
- 30.My First Savings Account was the Beginning of my Financial Services Fascination
- 31.Top 3 Ways Digital-Savvy Tools are Re-shaping the “Bank of the Future”
- 32.Is the Auto Dealership Dead? How to sell in a changing automotive landscape
- 33.How To Design, Build & Launch A Best-In-Class ChatBOT Recorded Webinar
- 34.How To Design, Build & Launch A Best-In-Class ChatBOT
- 35.Designing Chatbots to Build a Better Online Banking Experience
Is the Auto Dealership Dead?
How to sell in a changing automotive landscape
Recorded on March 4th, 2020
Meet your customers online with live-engagement and take advantage of the trends sweeping the automotive industry to drive more leads and convert more sales. Our webinar will teach you how to start engaging with your customers online while ensuring your approach will easily scale and consistently exceed your customer’s expectations.
Don’t miss out on listening to this webinar! Don’t worry, we won’t spam you.
Tom Shambo, Senior Vice President of Sales
Tom’s passion is driving revenue and education, currently, he is Vee24’s SVP of Worldwide Sales. He has served as SVP of Sales and Marketing for 6 different companies, leading the marketing and revenue teams. Tom is an expert in driving sales with innovative marketing strategy, advertising, sales process and execution for Banking, Insurance and Automotive industries. Tom holds an M.S. and B.S. in Mathematics and Education from Oswego State University of New York.
“The strategy came first, and the technology at Vee24 would enable us to meet our strategy of becoming a true omni-channel business.”
“We’re meeting customers via video chat and serving them in much the same way as we’d assist them in the dealership”.
Chatbots have made incredible advances in recent years, spurred by rapid developments in AI and machine learning technology. Chatbots are no longer the clunky, glitchy website accessories they once were;…