- 1.BBC: Coming to a screen near you… The online adviser
- 2.Boston.com: British video chat startup Vee24 collects $5.5 million from Data Point Capital; will set up HQ in Boston
- 3.Internet Retailer: Customer service firm Vee24 raises $5.5 million
- 4.Venturefizz: Connect with web & mobile customers via live video, voice, text and co-browsing
- 5.Call Center Solution: Vee24 Democratizes the Amazon Mayday Button
- 6.Los Angeles Times: More companies adding video to personalize online customer service
- 7.Biz Report: Expert Advice – Use in-store techniques to sell online
- 8.1to1 Media: Can you see me now? How to Improve the Customer Experience with Video
- 9.The Next Best Thing in Online Banking: Live Video Chat
- 10.Digital Marketing Magazine: From Telephone to Smartphone: How Customer Service is Evolving
- 11.TMCnet: Vee24 Gives Mobile Browsers a New Voice, with Video
- 12.Unlocking Online Conversion
- 13.Direct Marketing News: The New Wave of Engagement Campaigns
- 14.Are you Prepared for the Live Video Revolution?
- 15.Flint Group Blog: Tips to do video well on social media
- 16.Vee24 Wins 2015 MITX Award – Best Tech Innovation in Shopping
- 17.Return Customer: What Millennials Expect from Online Customer Service
- 18.A Conversation with CEO Priya Iyer
- 19.5 Surprising Reasons Why You Need Video Chat
- 20.The Evolution of Live Customer Engagements
- 21.How to Proactively Use Live Customer Engagement for Lead Generation
- 22.MIT Sloan – AI CAN FORGE RICHER HUMAN-TO-HUMAN INTERACTIONS
- 23.Technical Challenges of a Fully Integrated Live Engagement Solution
- 24.3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 25.3 Steps to Improving Your Live Chat Customer Experience
- 26.Improving the Customer Experience with ChatBOTs
- 27.AI-Enabled Customer Experiences of the Future
- 28.Priya Iyer featured in Customer Service 2020 Report by Raconteur Media
- 29.Five Ways to Personalize Your Live Engagement Experience
- 30.Priya Iyer Awarded The SaaS Report’s Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 31.Information Age Features Priya Iyer’s Nomination for Business Leader of the Year in the Women in IT Awards Series
- 32.Business Wire Featured Priya Iyer’s Award of Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 33.The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 34.Planning and Budgeting for a Live Chat Platform in 2019
- 35.Quick Tips: 20 Ways to Wow Customers with Video Assistance
- 36.Discover the Power of Live Video Assistance
- 37.The Future of Customer Experience is Here
- 38.Vee24 Published in UK Tech News – ‘AI-enabled customer experiences of the future’
- 39.ChatBOTs and AI: What are the business benefits and how do customers perceive them?
- 40.Seminar by Priya Iyer at Call & Contact Centre Expo
- 41.Providing an Optimal Digital Customer Experience
- 42.How to Use Live Chat Engagement for Lead Generation
- 43.Insights from Vee24’s Director of Marketing – A Quick and Easy Plan for Lead Generation
- 44.The ChatBOT Competition: VIP Luncheon at STK Steakhouse Midtown
- 45.Business Computing World – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 46.Vee24 Featured in ITProPortal – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 47.Digitalist Magazine – Live Engagement Checklist for the Best Possible Online Experience
- 48.Meet Us at IRCE @RetailX June 25-27
- 49.ChatBOTs & Live Chat in Tandem – A Perfect World
- 50.5 Ways to Drive Conversations into Conversions
- 51.Optimizing the Customer Journey with AI ChatBOTs
- 52.The Next Right Thing – Providing Excellent Customer Experience with Intelligent Live Engagement
- 53.Your Customer’s Perspective of Live Chat
- 54.Why You Need an AI ChatBOT
- 55.Why Co-Browsing is Your Key to Connecting with Customers
- 56.Meet The Family Of BOTS
- 57.Embracing AI-Powered BOTs: Identifying The Misconceptions And Pitfalls Of BOTs And Avoiding Them To Create An Ideal Customer Experience
- 58.5 Key Elements of Live-Engagement
- 59.How to Use Live Engagement to Give Your Dealership a Competitive Edge
- 60.How AI BOTs improve the Employee Experience
- 61.2020 Customer Facing ChatBOT Trends
- 62.The Future is Now: Why Your Customers are More Ready than You Think for Live Engagement
- 63.Is your Customer Service Team Prepared for the Possible Impact of Coronavirus?
- 64.Is the Auto-Dealership Dead?
- 65.Five Things Every Credit Union Should Consider When Using AI-Powered Bots & Live Engagement to Create the Ideal Member Experience
- 66.Increase ROI with Digital Engagement
- 67.How to Keep your Employees Engaged while Working from Home
- 68.Do You Have the Infrastructure to Allow Your Agents to Work from Home?
- 69.Social Distancing Amplifies your Customer Engagement Choices
- 70.Tips for Identifying the Pitfalls and Misconceptions of Bots
- 71.The Future of Live Engagement is Here as Vee24 Launches V11 Intelligent Conversational Experience
The New Platform Raises the Bar for Live Digital Customer Engagement
BOSTON, MA – June 17, 2020 – Vee24, the leader in intelligent, conversational, multi-experience solutions, today announced the launch of its latest release, raising the bar for live online customer engagement. The release is currently live in production with more than 100 clients globally who are using the platform to allow sales, marketing, and service agents to collaborate with customers in ways that were not previously possible.
“Our modular solution is easy to use with pre-configured industry best practices and secure collaboration tools, seamlessly integrated for a true omni-channel engagement to deliver a personalized digital experience,” said Priya Iyer, Chairman and CEO of Vee24. “Our clients, on average, benefit from more than 35 percent net new revenue, 45 percent operational savings, and 95 percent customer satisfaction ratings, driving real value and customer loyalty.”
Customers today craft their own journey to connect with companies, demanding a consistent, unified brand experience physically or virtually. Digital conversations are not just about chat but bringing the full experience of a retail store, automotive showroom, or bank branch online, allowing customers to truly experience products, get “in-person” consultative advice from experts, and make informed and timely purchase or service decisions. Vee24’s evolution provides our clients with multiple new innovations on a proven platform, helping scale their digital customer engagements while elevating the ROI of their existing tools and physical assets.
“Across marketing, sales, and customer service, the platform has targeted solutions to help create differentiated strategies for businesses,” said Iyer. “Teams can now drive leads by embedding live engagement in web ads, social media, and email campaigns, qualify them using our family of BOTs and convert and assist the qualified leads through five significant features of the new release: VeeWebinar, VeeMessenger, VeeVoice, VeeScheduler, and VeeSupervisor.”
The latest release has out-of-the-box integrations with major CRM solutions including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Zendesk, and others. VeeChat for Salesforce and Zendesk allow customer service teams to stay within their CRM environment while using the platform. Robust two-way integrations with these CRMs improve customer and agent experiences and keep data centralized and highly accessible.
Numerous clients are already seeing success using the platform including Samsung, Hyundai Motors, Jaguar Land Rover, Eastern Bank, KBC Bank, DFS Group, Watches of Switzerland Group, Schuh, etc.
“Using Vee24’s live engagement platform to provide a high-quality concierge service across all of our websites has ultimately given us a competitive edge, and conversion has increased exponentially when a customer is able to engage and receive personalized service from a real agent,” said Ian Warwick, Ecommerce Director, Watches of Switzerland Group plc. “This live engagement has been critical in recent times as it has meant we could keep in touch ‘personally’ and support our loyal and valued customers.”
Vee24 is a leader in broadly and successfully delivering solutions that enhance live engagement for companies wanting a premier customer experience. The new release raises the bar on live engagement technology. The platform is proven to advance both the customer and the agent experience, dramatically increasing online sales, and significantly improving customer satisfaction, while reducing costs. Vee24 clients in financial services, retail, automotive, and healthcare have witnessed a five-fold increase in conversions, a 35 percent increase in AOV, and an average CSAT score of 90+, utilizing its leading ChatBOT, video, co-browse, and text-chat capabilities. The platform takes live engagement to the next level and transforms the way companies interact with their customers, turning an exceptional online experience into a unique competitive advantage.
Vee24 is an intelligent, conversational, multi-experience platform for customer-centric teams. The easy-to-use, modular solution is pre-configured to meet industry best practices. The platform provides seamless integration of conversational tools such as ChatBOTs, messaging, live text, voice, and video chat with collaboration tools such as co-browse and screen share for a personalized digital experience. Vee24’s platforms are proven to advance the customer experience, dramatically increasing sales, and significantly improving customer service. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA with European headquarters in Manchester, England. Vee24 supports top brands in the financial services, retail, automotive, and healthcare sectors. For more information, visit www.vee24.com.