- 1.Audi’s Personal Online Assistant selected as Finalist for eco Internet Award
- 2.1to1 Media: Driving Auto Sales with Digital Tools
- 3.Dealer Marketing Magazine: High Consideration Equals High Touch
- 4.Automotive Management: Swansway adds VEE24 live chat to website
- 5.Auto Dealers and Manufacturers Drive Sales with Live Video
- 6.Stable Vehicle Contracts accelerates sales with Vee24 video chat technology
- 7.Motor Trader: Getting Personal with online Video Chat
- 8.Automotive Management: Using video to make appointments ‘can increase test drive bookings by more than a third’
- 9.AM online: Now Vauxhall adds live video chat from Vee24
- 10.Now Vauxhall adds a customer service differentiator to its website with Live Video Chat from Vee24
- 11.AM Automotive Management – Vee24’s Priya Iyer Guest opinion – Car buyers want a better online experience – it’s time for dealerships to embrace digital technology
- 12.Completing the Entire Car-buying Process Online with Live Engagement
- 13.Quickly Move Cars Off Your Lot with Live Video Engagement
- 14.Interview with Priya Iyer – Live chat for car dealers: six steps to success
- 15.Halliwell Jones offers late night customer service to online customers, with Vee24 Live Engagement platform
- 16.Halliwell Jones customers enjoy late night car enquiries thanks to Vee24
- 17.Sytner Group offers Vee24’s Live Chat to Mercedes-Benz smart customers
- 18.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 19.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 20.IT Pro Portal Publication – Live Engagement: Are Automotive Dealers Still Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 21.Defining the KPI’s for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 22.How Live Engagement Helps Automotive Dealerships Generate More Leads and Provide Better Customer Service
- 23.Vee24 Mentioned in Automotive Management Online – ‘Six ways to get the most from chat and messaging’
- 24.Audi Japan Personal Assistant
- 25.See how Lexus Uses Live Video Chat on its Website
- 26.Live Video Chat at Sytner Group
- 27.ITProPortal Publication – Define the KPIs for live engagement in your automotive business plan
- 28.Vee24 Published in Business Computing World – Define the KPIs for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 29.Sytner Provides Excellence in Customer Service with Vee24 Video Chat
- 30.Vee24 Featured in the Institute of Motor Industry Magazine – How Automotive Businesses Can Benefit from Live Engagement Platforms
- 31.How to Create a Seamless Transformation from Physical to Online Dealerships
- 32.4 Must-Have Live Chat Engagement Features that Will Build Brand Loyalty for Your Dealership
- 33.Land Rover provides next generation sales support via Vee24’s live video help
- 34.Enhance Your Dealership Experience with an Online Presence
- 35.ZuCar brings the in-store experience to their newly launched website with Vee24 Live Engagement
- 36.How Live Engagement is Supporting the Car Buyer of Today
- 37.How to Use Live Engagement to Give Your Dealership a Competitive Edge
- 38.Is the Auto-Dealership Dead?
- 39.Create an Automotive Digital Experience that Sells
- 40.Do You Have the Infrastructure to Allow Your Agents to Work from Home?
- 41.Ban On Petrol & Diesel Vehicles: Are Electric cars the future?
- 42.The New Normal of Automotive
- 43.Being Successful In The New Normal
- 44.Opening with a Boom
- 45.Hyundai’s Online Showroom is Experiencing a Corona Boom
- 46.The New Normal of Automotive
- 47.How to Create a Seamless Transformation from Physical to Online Dealerships – Replay
- 48.Your Favorite Car Company is Opening a new dealership and it’s in Your House
- 49.With Live Video Chat, Hyundai Germany Brings its Car Showroom to The Living Room
- 50.Buying a Vehicle from Your Couch? The Future of Car Buying Has Arrived
- 51.At Joe Duffy Group’s Digital Dealership, the Doors Are Always Open!
Automotive and Covid-19
With global business disruption happening and the Covid-19 virus continuing to loom ahead with uncertainty, most businesses are affected in many different industries, including automotive. With companies getting a plan together to handle the business situation, many have turned to a live engagement solution to help the business keep running and assist the customers online. Let’s have a look to see why live engagement solutions are beneficial and frankly imperative to conducting business in 2020 and beyond.
ChatBOT & Agent
As customers are browsing automotive websites doing their research, narrowing down their choice of OEM, sedan, or SUV and models that suit them, best they interact with a ChatBOT or live agent. This helps the customer with getting either a simple answer from the chatBOT or an in-depth answer from the agent. The chatBOT could also escalate to the agent to have the enquiry looked into further. With the current lockdown in place until further notice, customers are using their devices such as laptops or smartphones to browse the websites and do some research or shopping on what might be their dream vehicle. With the agent available to assist the customer at any point in their online journey, the customer receives all the help they need and when they need it. The chatBOT or agent can help arrange a test drive at the dealership or curbside. Essentially the customer can be digitally hand-held providing a V.I.P level of online experience, similar to what you would do in the brick and mortar dealership. With customers still working from home on their 9-5 shift, they can still connect with an agent with the out of hours support they can offer, meaning after their busy day, they can put their feet up and browse some vehicles. This is also all very beneficial when the dealerships are open and back to normal, as the customer may not have time to visit the dealership itself, allowing for shopping and configuration from anywhere and at any time.
Is Video Call Prime
When seeing an agent on video, the customer will get the experience of how it would be just like going into a dealership to speak to the specialists. The video call allows the agent to build trust and makes it far likelier to have an open conversation with the customer. For these reasons, it is why video calls have significantly higher conversion rates than text chat or chatBOT only engagement. Video chat brings a friendlier experience with the ability for the agent and customer to both turning their camera on to get a full face to face conversation – again as you would within a dealership directly. Live engagement solutions also have the option of ‘Online Showroom’ – where the agent within the showroom can give a tour around the car without the customer having to step into the dealership physically.
Back open with a boom!
With everyone being mobile and attached to the internet, browsing automotive websites during this period of the lockdown makes sense. We are all enamoured with our cars. With dealerships opening back up, some level of restrictions still in place and the industry trend indicating shoppers spend 30 days in the market, you as a dealer need to make a difference. Live engagement can be that difference for your business and can be even more positive from the experience the customer has had with an agent online. The V.I.P. experience will give your dealership a leg up on loyalty and willingness for the customer to buy from you.