- 1.Audi’s Personal Online Assistant selected as Finalist for eco Internet Award
- 2.1to1 Media: Driving Auto Sales with Digital Tools
- 3.Dealer Marketing Magazine: High Consideration Equals High Touch
- 4.Automotive Management: Swansway adds VEE24 live chat to website
- 5.Auto Dealers and Manufacturers Drive Sales with Live Video
- 6.Stable Vehicle Contracts accelerates sales with Vee24 video chat technology
- 7.Motor Trader: Getting Personal with online Video Chat
- 8.Automotive Management: Using video to make appointments ‘can increase test drive bookings by more than a third’
- 9.AM online: Now Vauxhall adds live video chat from Vee24
- 10.Now Vauxhall adds a customer service differentiator to its website with Live Video Chat from Vee24
- 11.AM Automotive Management – Vee24’s Priya Iyer Guest opinion – Car buyers want a better online experience – it’s time for dealerships to embrace digital technology
- 12.Completing the Entire Car-buying Process Online with Live Engagement
- 13.Quickly Move Cars Off Your Lot with Live Video Engagement
- 14.Interview with Priya Iyer – Live chat for car dealers: six steps to success
- 15.Halliwell Jones offers late night customer service to online customers, with Vee24 Live Engagement platform
- 16.Halliwell Jones customers enjoy late night car enquiries thanks to Vee24
- 17.Sytner Group offers Vee24’s Live Chat to Mercedes-Benz smart customers
- 18.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 19.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 20.IT Pro Portal Publication – Live Engagement: Are Automotive Dealers Still Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 21.Defining the KPI’s for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 22.How Live Engagement Helps Automotive Dealerships Generate More Leads and Provide Better Customer Service
- 23.Vee24 Mentioned in Automotive Management Online – ‘Six ways to get the most from chat and messaging’
- 24.ITProPortal Publication – Define the KPIs for live engagement in your automotive business plan
- 25.Vee24 Published in Business Computing World – Define the KPIs for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 26.Vee24 Featured in the Institute of Motor Industry Magazine – How Automotive Businesses Can Benefit from Live Engagement Platforms
- 27.How to Create a Seamless Transformation from Physical to Online Dealerships
- 28.4 Must-Have Live Chat Engagement Features that Will Build Brand Loyalty for Your Dealership
- 29.Land Rover provides next generation sales support via Vee24’s live video help
- 30.Enhance Your Dealership Experience with an Online Presence
- 31.ZuCar brings the in-store experience to their newly launched website with Vee24 Live Engagement
- 32.How Live Engagement is Supporting the Car Buyer of Today
- 33.How to Use Live Engagement to Give Your Dealership a Competitive Edge
- 34.Is the Auto-Dealership Dead?
- 35.Create an Automotive Digital Experience that Sells
- 36.Do You Have the Infrastructure to Allow Your Agents to Work from Home?
- 37.Ban On Petrol & Diesel Vehicles: Are Electric cars the future?
- 38.The New Normal of Automotive
- 39.Being Successful In The New Normal
- 40.Opening with a Boom
- 41.Hyundai’s Online Showroom is Experiencing a Corona Boom
- 42.The New Normal of Automotive
- 43.How to Create a Seamless Transformation from Physical to Online Dealerships – Replay
- 44.Your Favorite Car Company is Opening a new dealership and it’s in Your House
- 45.With Live Video Chat, Hyundai Germany Brings its Car Showroom to The Living Room
- 46.Buying a Vehicle from Your Couch? The Future of Car Buying Has Arrived
- 47.Is your car dealership ready for a V-shaped recovery?
- 48.MSL Motor Group Revs Up Their Digital Engagement
- 49.D’Ieteren Automotive Chooses Vee24 to Connect with Customers Face-to-Face at Virtual 2021 Brussels Motor Show
- 50.Vee24 Helps Drive an Immersive Customer Experience at the ‘Porsche Next’ Digital Show
Original publication date was 5/20/20
Author: Viktoria Hahn
Digital customer advice in the car trade is currently experiencing an upswing – probably due in part to the corona pandemic. Hyundai feels this is a development from a significant increase in traffic to its online showroom, where interested parties can find out about the latest models from the Korean manufacturer via live video chat. According to the importer, the requests on the page after the start of the lockdown measures on March 23 increased by more than 50 percent.
Overall, the Hyundai Germany format has attracted more than 62,000 clicks from prospective customers since it started in February. On average, such a consultation via video telephony takes around 15 minutes. However, the importer is still struggling with relatively high dropout rates of around 20 percent.
The software provider for the project, Vee24/Level 4.0 attributes. around half of the dropouts to technical problems on the customer side. Some customer devices lack the correct technology – for example there is no microphone on the computer, the operating system of the device is out of date or the internet connection is too bad. In order to rule out at least one unstable connection from the provider in the future, the fiber optic connection was expanded in mid-May in the online showroom in Lower Franconian Elsenfeld.
10 to 15 percent of those interested cancel the conversation immediately, even though the software successfully puts them through to a consultant. This user behavior is much more difficult to analyze. However, the project team assumes that the potential customers are surprised and somewhat shocked that a real consultant is actually switched on live. Many probably expect a ready-made 360-degree view or a chat window. According to Hyundai, this dropout rate can be reduced if customers are more familiar with the concept. In this form, the online showroom is so far unique.
Despite these challenges, the importer has already been able to pass on more than 100 highly qualified “hot leads” to dealers – the sale is said to continue to take place exclusively at Hyundai contract partners in the trade. According to the group, the interested parties are very far in their purchase decision, want to make further specific information or make a test drive appointment.
Since February 8, Hyundai Germany has been offering its customers advice on the Internet. Interested parties can get information live seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. for twelve hours. For this purpose, the importer has set up a 350 square meter exhibition space in Elsenfeld in northern Bavaria. There are four models, which are exchanged depending on the timeliness and demand. Seven trained consultants are responsible for the presentation of the vehicles.
Translated from Original German Language