- 1.L’Oreal launches teledermatology using Vee24 video technology
- 2.L’Oreal launches teledermatology using Vee24 video technology
- 3.Isabella Oliver expand eStylist to reach more customers
- 4.DFS expand live video chat alongside new website launch
- 5.Schuh delivers over £1m in online sales through live video help
- 6.Boston Business Journal: Two e-commerce software startups to watch
- 7.The fabric of retail is changing’; Marketing Week Article
- 8.‘The fabric of retail is changing’; Marketing Week Article
- 9.Destination CRM: Vee24 Launches for Mobile Apps
- 10.Website Magazine: ECommerce in 2024: 3 Future-Proof Retailers
- 11.Retail Online Interaction: Move Over, Siri: The New Breed of Mobile Holiday Helpers
- 12.eConsultancy: 10 Ways to Increase Customer Engagement in Ecommerce
- 13.5 ways to bring in-store best practices to your website
- 14.Retail TouchPoints: Mattress Firm Creates Sweet Dreams With Digital Assisted Selling
- 15.PSFK: Jewelry Company Incorporates Video Conferencing Technology into Customer Service
- 16.Upstart: BaubleBar’s SWAT team is killing it with video chat service
- 17.FierceRetail: On the Hot Seat: BaubleBar’s SWAT team
- 18.Retail TouchPoints: 13 Retailers Win 2014 Customer Engagement Awards
- 19.Destination CRM: Use Personalization to Convert Online Sales
- 20.DFS Retailer provides shoppers with a positive personal video chat – Contact Center Pipeline
- 21.Retail TouchPoints: BaubleBar Implements Video Customer Engagement
- 22.Loyalty 360: Omnichannel Consumer Experience: Integrating the Best of Digital and In-Store
- 23.Street Fight Magazine: 5 Tools for Mobile Customer Service
- 24.Retail TouchPoints: Getting Back To Customer Service Basics In A Digitally Connected Era
- 25.ROI: Tips for Bringing the Web In-Store
- 26.Talking Retail: Bringing the in-store experience to online shopping
- 27.As Mobile Devices become the Shoppers Channel of Choice, New Technologies Emerge to Provide Superior Customer Experience
- 28.Bravissimo customers value new online video chat service with live video assistance from Vee24
- 29.Vee24 named a finalist with customers Bravissimo and Schuh for the RetailWeek Customer Experience Awards
- 30.How Next-Generation Customer Experience Can Turn your Contact Center into a Profit Center
- 31.AM Online: Why an un-manned website is like a staff free showroom
- 32.bathstore selects Vee24 solution to offer Live Help – a live video assistance service for online customers
- 33.Retailers – What’s on your shopping list for 2016?
- 34.Goldsmiths selects Vee24’s live video chat solution to offer online customers a superior shopping experience
- 35.A1 Retail: Buyers Guide – The Future of Retail
- 36.Gemporia selects Vee24 live video chat solution to offer online customers a more personalised service
- 37.Gemporia selects Vee24 live video chat solution to offer online customers a more personalised service
- 38.Retail Week Awards: Two wins for Vee24
- 39.Replicate Luxury Retail Experiences Online with Live Video Chat
- 40.Why Online Customer Service Should Replicate Brick-and-Mortar
- 41.Retailers, Learn How to Succeed with Live Engagement
- 42.How to Convert Your Mobile Traffic Into Actual Purchases
- 43.Markets Insider – Aurum Holdings offers online video concierge service powered by Vee24 at Watches of Switzerland and Goldsmiths
- 44.Watches of Switzerland (formerly Aurum Holdings) and Goldsmiths offers online video concierge service powered by Vee24
- 45.Jewellery Focus – Aurum Holdings offers online concierge service
- 46.Part I – 10 Ways Retailers Should Be Getting Ready for Holiday Shopping Season with Live Video Engagement
- 47.Part II – 10 Ways Retailers Should Be Getting Ready for Holiday Shopping Season with Live Video Engagement
- 48.DigitalCommerce360 – Three ways online retailers can improve customer experience
- 49.Internet Retailing – GUEST COMMENT Will AI mean the end for contact centres or simply lead to higher levels of customer care?
- 50.Real World Insights with bathstore for Retail Live Engagement
- 51.Why Retailers Should Be Gifting Customers with Live Engagement this Holiday Shopping Season
- 52.Retail Gazette Quotes Ceo of Vee24 in ‘The rise of automation: Should retailers be worried?’
- 53.Give Your Customers the Gift of Live Engagement This Christmas published in The Magazine for Customer Service Managers & Professionals
- 54.Baukjen eStylist Studio Video
- 55.How Amazon Raised the Bar for Customer Experience and You Can Too
- 56.How Live Video Assistance Brings In-store Experience and Results to your Ecommerce Channel
- 57.How to Keep Your Business Flourishing Past the Holiday Shopping Season with a Live Chat Platform
- 58.Flooringsupplies.co.uk steps up customer service with Vee24’s Live Engagement Platform
- 59.Mobile Shopping: The Biggest Ecommerce Trend Today
- 60.Vee24 Featured in Pro-Manchester’s Blog – Mobile Shopping: The Biggest Ecommerce Trend Today
- 61.Cut Your Sales Cycle in Half with Live Engagement
- 62.Watches of Switzerland Have Doubled Engagements with Happier Customers Using Video Chat
- 63.Embracing AI-Powered BOTs: Identifying The Misconceptions And Pitfalls Of BOTs And Avoiding Them To Create An Ideal Customer Experience
- 64.Why Retail Fascinated Me
- 65.The New Normal in Retail Means More Digital
- 66.Where are chatbots heading in 2020? Everywhere
- 67.The New Normal in Retail: Anytime, Anywhere, Anyplace
- 68.Millenials Have Always Been Living In The New Normal
- 69.5 Steps to Replicate In-Store Customer Engagement Online
- 70.The Time is Now, Why Wait?
- 71.10 Ideas for Acquiring Online Customers this Holiday Season
- 72.Jordan’s Furniture Enhances Its Online Customer Experience for One-Stop Shopping
- 73.Creating a Winning Balance Between Automation and Human Support in the Customer Service Experience
- 74.End the Year on a Positive Note and Jump-Start 2021 With Live Engagement
- 75.The Watches of Switzerland Group Launches Virtual Boutique in the UK with Vee24 to Boost High-end Customer Sales and Service
- 76.Virtual Boutiques Create an Emotional Connection with Customers
- 77.Clarins Partners with Vee24 to Launch its Virtual Boutique to Provide Real Shopping Experience
- 78.Skybreak Elevates Airport Experience with Vee24 Live Customer Engagement
Online shopping has been present in everyday life since the internet craze hit in the late 1990’s, especially for Gen Z and the millennial generation. As of late, it is becoming “the” way of shopping life for every generation. Before Covid-19 online shopping was popular but not the only option. Customers were able to go in store and ask questions, see the product and get that one on one customer service . Now, that option isn’t available for the foreseeable future.
There are so many benefits with online shopping, such as, the comfort of not having to leave your couch, getting what you want shipped directly to you, no hassle of having to actually go somewhere, fight traffic and waiting lines and of course, getting the product you want.
There are also many benefits to brick and mortar shopping as well, face to face reaction, questions answered, viewing the product live and making sure the color is what you see online or in the magazine.
Customers were able to get to a point where they developed their routine and habits in which method they liked best. Online shopping or brick and mortar. But, now it’s all changed.
So what does that mean for retailers? It means they need to become more innovative because customers still have questions, they still want to see the product. The fact of the matter is that your customers are still going to crave that personal touch.
The big question now is, how do I provide that to my customers online? Simple, provide them with Live Engagement technology.
Live Engagement will be able to still hold true to regular online shopping but also give the added benefits of being in a brick and mortar store. Live engagement will allow retailers to digitally hold the online customers’ hands, greet them in their shopping journey, answer questions or make suggestions on complimentary products for consideration. It is truly the best of both worlds for your customers!
If a customer has a question about the product, a sales representative from your company can use Text Chat to answer any of the shoppers questions!
If a customer wants to be able to view the product, a customer service agent can go live on Video Chat with them and allow them to show and to see the product.
If a customer has just regular generic questions that are simple to answer then our personalized ChatBOT will be able to handle the job, 24×7.
Vee24’s Live Engagement Technology gives your company the ability to be able to transform your online store and give your customers and sales people the ability to interact and deliver a V.I.P. level of differentiated service you customers want.