- 1.Audi’s Personal Online Assistant selected as Finalist for eco Internet Award
- 2.1to1 Media: Driving Auto Sales with Digital Tools
- 3.Dealer Marketing Magazine: High Consideration Equals High Touch
- 4.Automotive Management: Swansway adds VEE24 live chat to website
- 5.Auto Dealers and Manufacturers Drive Sales with Live Video
- 6.Stable Vehicle Contracts accelerates sales with Vee24 video chat technology
- 7.Motor Trader: Getting Personal with online Video Chat
- 8.Automotive Management: Using video to make appointments ‘can increase test drive bookings by more than a third’
- 9.AM online: Now Vauxhall adds live video chat from Vee24
- 10.Now Vauxhall adds a customer service differentiator to its website with Live Video Chat from Vee24
- 11.AM Automotive Management – Vee24’s Priya Iyer Guest opinion – Car buyers want a better online experience – it’s time for dealerships to embrace digital technology
- 12.Completing the Entire Car-buying Process Online with Live Engagement
- 13.Quickly Move Cars Off Your Lot with Live Video Engagement
- 14.Interview with Priya Iyer – Live chat for car dealers: six steps to success
- 15.Halliwell Jones offers late night customer service to online customers, with Vee24 Live Engagement platform
- 16.Halliwell Jones customers enjoy late night car enquiries thanks to Vee24
- 17.Sytner Group offers Vee24’s Live Chat to Mercedes-Benz smart customers
- 18.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 19.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 20.IT Pro Portal Publication – Live Engagement: Are Automotive Dealers Still Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 21.Defining the KPI’s for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 22.How Live Engagement Helps Automotive Dealerships Generate More Leads and Provide Better Customer Service
- 23.Vee24 Mentioned in Automotive Management Online – ‘Six ways to get the most from chat and messaging’
- 24.Audi Japan Personal Assistant
- 25.See how Lexus Uses Live Video Chat on its Website
- 26.Live Video Chat at Sytner Group
- 27.ITProPortal Publication – Define the KPIs for live engagement in your automotive business plan
- 28.Vee24 Published in Business Computing World – Define the KPIs for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 29.Sytner Provides Excellence in Customer Service with Vee24 Video Chat
- 30.Vee24 Featured in the Institute of Motor Industry Magazine – How Automotive Businesses Can Benefit from Live Engagement Platforms
- 31.How to Create a Seamless Transformation from Physical to Online Dealerships
- 32.4 Must-Have Live Chat Engagement Features that Will Build Brand Loyalty for Your Dealership
- 33.Land Rover provides next generation sales support via Vee24’s live video help
- 34.Enhance Your Dealership Experience with an Online Presence
- 35.ZuCar brings the in-store experience to their newly launched website with Vee24 Live Engagement
- 36.How Live Engagement is Supporting the Car Buyer of Today
- 37.How to Use Live Engagement to Give Your Dealership a Competitive Edge
- 38.Is the Auto-Dealership Dead?
- 39.Create an Automotive Digital Experience that Sells
- 40.Do You Have the Infrastructure to Allow Your Agents to Work from Home?
- 41.Ban On Petrol & Diesel Vehicles: Are Electric cars the future?
- 42.The New Normal of Automotive
- 43.Being Successful In The New Normal
- 44.Opening with a Boom
- 45.Hyundai’s Online Showroom is Experiencing a Corona Boom
- 46.The New Normal of Automotive
The automotive industry has a number of business issues up in the air at the moment, which is likely to be permanent for the safety side of the company. To continue to meet customers and show off the automobiles, automotive manufacturers and dealerships like Hyundai and Sytner Group have turned to live engagement digital solutions.
A digital experience for the customers to have with a dealership can be a lot more convenient in many ways as the standard dealership opening times are 9-5, but people’s jobs are also 9-5. How can dealerships meet the customer and vice versa?
The live engagement digital experience technology allows the customer to be in their own comfort zone of their own home or business office and engage with the auto salesperson digitally on the automotive website. With many companies adapting to the live engagement solution of text, voice or video chat, co-browsing and screen sharing or launching a family of chatBOTs into their website, they are driving better customer experiences, increasing car test drives and building a great experience for online shoppers. This allows not only for the sales specialist to assist the online customers, but also for the customer to get the help they need across multiple channels and beyond the hours of 9-5 to get the assistance they need.
Companies that have invested in live engagement solutions, either before or during the COVID restrictions, know the benefits of allowing employees to work from home with the ideal set up requiring just a computer or mobile device with a browser and camera along with access to the internet to engage with the customer.
ChatBOTs are a simple answer to manning your website and an easy way to guide the customer around the website without the help of a sales specialist as these can run for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to assist customers. With the power of AI ChatBOTs they can be deployed and set up on the companies web pages to help on certain pages or simply to answer FAQ’s or schedule test drive appointments, which saves time for the customer and sales specialist. The ChatBOT can escalate any time to the sales specialist allowing for a conversation with the customer to guide them around the website and provide the information they need. If the customer needs more help to show a particular car model or possibly an after service part for the vehicle, the specialist can upgrade them to a real time video chat which gives that same experience the customer would have within the dealership, with the customer being able to turn their camera on as well for that face to face engagement. A trust element with a video call leads to a more open and trusted conversation, which is why video calls have a significantly higher conversion rate to a sale.
Investing in the right live engagement solution for your company is critical today and in the future as the car research, test drive and buying experience has changed forever. . Automotive manufacturers and dealerships need to adjust their way of doing business that allows for flexibility for the buyer. Live engagement solutions help prepare for the future of automotive buying today and for tomorrow. Car buying ways of the past are not with us anymore. Invest in a live engagement solution today and provide your customers with that “concierge” level of service they used to get in the brick and mortar world of yesterday.