- 1.L’Oreal launches teledermatology using Vee24 video technology
- 2.L’Oreal launches teledermatology using Vee24 video technology
- 3.Isabella Oliver expand eStylist to reach more customers
- 4.DFS expand live video chat alongside new website launch
- 5.Schuh delivers over £1m in online sales through live video help
- 6.Boston Business Journal: Two e-commerce software startups to watch
- 7.The fabric of retail is changing’; Marketing Week Article
- 8.‘The fabric of retail is changing’; Marketing Week Article
- 9.Destination CRM: Vee24 Launches for Mobile Apps
- 10.Website Magazine: ECommerce in 2024: 3 Future-Proof Retailers
- 11.Retail Online Interaction: Move Over, Siri: The New Breed of Mobile Holiday Helpers
- 12.eConsultancy: 10 Ways to Increase Customer Engagement in Ecommerce
- 13.5 ways to bring in-store best practices to your website
- 14.Retail TouchPoints: Mattress Firm Creates Sweet Dreams With Digital Assisted Selling
- 15.PSFK: Jewelry Company Incorporates Video Conferencing Technology into Customer Service
- 16.Upstart: BaubleBar’s SWAT team is killing it with video chat service
- 17.FierceRetail: On the Hot Seat: BaubleBar’s SWAT team
- 18.Retail TouchPoints: 13 Retailers Win 2014 Customer Engagement Awards
- 19.Destination CRM: Use Personalization to Convert Online Sales
- 20.DFS Retailer provides shoppers with a positive personal video chat – Contact Center Pipeline
- 21.Retail TouchPoints: BaubleBar Implements Video Customer Engagement
- 22.Loyalty 360: Omnichannel Consumer Experience: Integrating the Best of Digital and In-Store
- 23.Street Fight Magazine: 5 Tools for Mobile Customer Service
- 24.Retail TouchPoints: Getting Back To Customer Service Basics In A Digitally Connected Era
- 25.ROI: Tips for Bringing the Web In-Store
- 26.Talking Retail: Bringing the in-store experience to online shopping
- 27.As Mobile Devices become the Shoppers Channel of Choice, New Technologies Emerge to Provide Superior Customer Experience
- 28.Bravissimo customers value new online video chat service with live video assistance from Vee24
- 29.Vee24 named a finalist with customers Bravissimo and Schuh for the RetailWeek Customer Experience Awards
- 30.How Next-Generation Customer Experience Can Turn your Contact Center into a Profit Center
- 31.AM Online: Why an un-manned website is like a staff free showroom
- 32.bathstore selects Vee24 solution to offer Live Help – a live video assistance service for online customers
- 33.Retailers – What’s on your shopping list for 2016?
- 34.Goldsmiths selects Vee24’s live video chat solution to offer online customers a superior shopping experience
- 35.A1 Retail: Buyers Guide – The Future of Retail
- 36.Gemporia selects Vee24 live video chat solution to offer online customers a more personalised service
- 37.Gemporia selects Vee24 live video chat solution to offer online customers a more personalised service
- 38.Retail Week Awards: Two wins for Vee24
- 39.Replicate Luxury Retail Experiences Online with Live Video Chat
- 40.Why Online Customer Service Should Replicate Brick-and-Mortar
- 41.Retailers, Learn How to Succeed with Live Engagement
- 42.How to Convert Your Mobile Traffic Into Actual Purchases
- 43.Markets Insider – Aurum Holdings offers online video concierge service powered by Vee24 at Watches of Switzerland and Goldsmiths
- 44.Watches of Switzerland (formerly Aurum Holdings) and Goldsmiths offers online video concierge service powered by Vee24
- 45.Jewellery Focus – Aurum Holdings offers online concierge service
- 46.Part I – 10 Ways Retailers Should Be Getting Ready for Holiday Shopping Season with Live Video Engagement
- 47.Part II – 10 Ways Retailers Should Be Getting Ready for Holiday Shopping Season with Live Video Engagement
- 48.DigitalCommerce360 – Three ways online retailers can improve customer experience
- 49.Internet Retailing – GUEST COMMENT Will AI mean the end for contact centres or simply lead to higher levels of customer care?
- 50.Real World Insights with bathstore for Retail Live Engagement
- 51.Why Retailers Should Be Gifting Customers with Live Engagement this Holiday Shopping Season
- 52.Retail Gazette Quotes Ceo of Vee24 in ‘The rise of automation: Should retailers be worried?’
- 53.Give Your Customers the Gift of Live Engagement This Christmas published in The Magazine for Customer Service Managers & Professionals
- 54.Baukjen eStylist Studio Video
- 55.bathstore Meets Customers Online with Live Video Chat
- 56.Mattress Firm Creates Sweet Dreams with Digital Assisted Selling
- 57.DFS –Sofa Retailer Offers Real-time Live Video Assistance to Online Shoppers
- 58.Take a look behind the scenes at the DFS Contact Centre to see Live Video Chat in operation
- 59.L’Oreal SkinCeuticals Video
- 60.Live Help at Schuh
- 61.How Amazon Raised the Bar for Customer Experience and You Can Too
- 62.How Live Video Assistance Brings In-store Experience and Results to your Ecommerce Channel
- 63.Schuh Uses Live Video Help to Bring In-store Conversion Rates to its Ecommerce Channel
- 64.How to Keep Your Business Flourishing Past the Holiday Shopping Season with a Live Chat Platform
- 65.Flooringsupplies.co.uk steps up customer service with Vee24’s Live Engagement Platform
- 66.Mobile Shopping: The Biggest Ecommerce Trend Today
- 67.Vee24 Featured in Pro-Manchester’s Blog – Mobile Shopping: The Biggest Ecommerce Trend Today
- 68.Cut Your Sales Cycle in Half with Live Engagement
- 69.Watches of Switzerland Have Doubled Engagements with Happier Customers Using Video Chat
- 70.Embracing AI-Powered BOTs: Identifying The Misconceptions And Pitfalls Of BOTs And Avoiding Them To Create An Ideal Customer Experience
- 71.Why Retail Fascinated Me
I love retail! I have been a part of it for over 20 years and in that time I have seen some incredible changes which have resulted in some fantastic opportunities. I have seen the rise of “the web”, eCommerce engines, personalization, consolidations, and bankruptcies, and so much more. It has been dynamic, exciting, and candidly, that’s why I love working in this industry so much. It is that love of retail that has led me to Vee24.
I absolutely know the customer is right; in choosing their channels to engage with you. We all know there are so many ways to digitally engage with your customers today. You can reach your customers with ChatBOTs, text-chat, text messaging, live-engagement, ads, email, and of course in person.
These are all part of the customer journey and their interaction with your brand. I believe that bringing your in-store experience online is the key to ensuring you can market, sell and service your customers.
You must make it simple and provide the type of engagement they want to have with your company. According to Juniper Research, retail sales from ChatBOT interactions are expected to double every year to $112 billion by 2023 from $7.3 billion this year. Moreover, 67% of consumers worldwide used a ChatBOT for customer support in the past year, and customers are very happy with the 24/7 support they get from ChatBOTs.
These handle many of the simple requests, FAQs, and other basic items that customers ask and sometimes get frustrated searching your site. However, a truly complete ChatBOT is backed up by real people that it can seamlessly escalate to immediately.
Escalating to a live person via text-chat/messaging gives customers the option of interacting with a live-agent to solve an issue, ask for a recommendation or to co-browse the website with them. Just like you would expect from an in-store associate.
These technologies make a tremendous impact on CSAT scores with average scores in excess of 96%. Some brands will see a tremendous return on escalating beyond text/messaging to live video chat. Live-video chat provides an opportunity to engage your customer and demo products with multiple cameras and the ability to further build a relationship between your expert associate and the customer. Many of our customers increase the AOV by 35% using live engagement.
I joined Vee24 because this is the next phase in the retail industry. Many retail companies have made investments in CRM, eCommerce, personalization, and fantastic content, but customers still want an engagement that resembles an in-store experience in the digital world and my new company has the expertise to make that happen for retail companies.