- 1.BBC: Coming to a screen near you… The online adviser
- 2.Boston.com: British video chat startup Vee24 collects $5.5 million from Data Point Capital; will set up HQ in Boston
- 3.Internet Retailer: Customer service firm Vee24 raises $5.5 million
- 4.Venturefizz: Connect with web & mobile customers via live video, voice, text and co-browsing
- 5.Call Center Solution: Vee24 Democratizes the Amazon Mayday Button
- 6.Los Angeles Times: More companies adding video to personalize online customer service
- 7.Biz Report: Expert Advice – Use in-store techniques to sell online
- 8.1to1 Media: Can you see me now? How to Improve the Customer Experience with Video
- 9.The Next Best Thing in Online Banking: Live Video Chat
- 10.Digital Marketing Magazine: From Telephone to Smartphone: How Customer Service is Evolving
- 11.TMCnet: Vee24 Gives Mobile Browsers a New Voice, with Video
- 12.Unlocking Online Conversion
- 13.Direct Marketing News: The New Wave of Engagement Campaigns
- 14.Are you Prepared for the Live Video Revolution?
- 15.Flint Group Blog: Tips to do video well on social media
- 16.Vee24 Wins 2015 MITX Award – Best Tech Innovation in Shopping
- 17.Return Customer: What Millennials Expect from Online Customer Service
- 18.A Conversation with CEO Priya Iyer
- 19.5 Surprising Reasons Why You Need Video Chat
- 20.The Evolution of Live Customer Engagements
- 21.How to Proactively Use Live Customer Engagement for Lead Generation
- 22.MIT Sloan – AI CAN FORGE RICHER HUMAN-TO-HUMAN INTERACTIONS
- 23.Technical Challenges of a Fully Integrated Live Engagement Solution
- 24.3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 25.3 Steps to Improving Your Live Chat Customer Experience
- 26.Improving the Customer Experience with ChatBOTs
- 27.AI-Enabled Customer Experiences of the Future
- 28.Priya Iyer featured in Customer Service 2020 Report by Raconteur Media
- 29.Five Ways to Personalize Your Live Engagement Experience
- 30.Priya Iyer Awarded The SaaS Report’s Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 31.Information Age Features Priya Iyer’s Nomination for Business Leader of the Year in the Women in IT Awards Series
- 32.Business Wire Featured Priya Iyer’s Award of Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 33.The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 34.Planning and Budgeting for a Live Chat Platform in 2019
- 35.Quick Tips: 20 Ways to Wow Customers with Video Assistance
- 36.Discover the Power of Live Video Assistance
- 37.The Future of Customer Experience is Here
- 38.Vee24 Published in UK Tech News – ‘AI-enabled customer experiences of the future’
- 39.Seminar by Priya Iyer at Call & Contact Centre Expo
- 40.Providing an Optimal Digital Customer Experience
- 41.Insights from Vee24’s Director of Marketing – A Quick and Easy Plan for Lead Generation
- 42.The ChatBOT Competition: VIP Luncheon at STK Steakhouse Midtown
- 43.Business Computing World – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 44.Vee24 Featured in ITProPortal – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 45.Digitalist Magazine – Live Engagement Checklist for the Best Possible Online Experience
- 46.Meet Us at IRCE @RetailX June 25-27
- 47.ChatBOTs & Live Chat in Tandem – A Perfect World
- 48.5 Ways to Drive Conversations into Conversions
- 49.Optimizing the Customer Journey with AI ChatBOTs
- 50.The Next Right Thing – Providing Excellent Customer Experience with Intelligent Live Engagement
- 51.Your Customer’s Perspective of Live Chat
- 52.Why You Need an AI ChatBOT
- 53.Why Co-Browsing is Your Key to Connecting with Customers
- 54.Meet The Family Of BOTS
- 55.Embracing AI-Powered BOTs: Identifying The Misconceptions And Pitfalls Of BOTs And Avoiding Them To Create An Ideal Customer Experience
- 56.5 Key Elements of Live-Engagement
- 57.How to Use Live Engagement to Give Your Dealership a Competitive Edge
- 58.How AI BOTs improve the Employee Experience
- 59.2020 Customer Facing ChatBOT Trends
- 60.The Future is Now: Why Your Customers are More Ready than You Think for Live Engagement
- 61.Is your Customer Service Team Prepared for the Possible Impact of Coronavirus?
- 62.Is the Auto-Dealership Dead?
- 63.Five Things Every Credit Union Should Consider When Using AI-Powered Bots & Live Engagement to Create the Ideal Member Experience
- 64.Increase ROI with Digital Engagement
- 65.How to Keep your Employees Engaged while Working from Home
- 66.Do You Have the Infrastructure to Allow Your Agents to Work from Home?
- 67.Social Distancing Amplifies your Customer Engagement Choices
- 68.Tips for Identifying the Pitfalls and Misconceptions of Bots
- 69.The Future of Live Engagement is Here as Vee24 Launches V11 Intelligent Conversational Experience
- 70.Join Us for Webinar on our latest Release
- 71.Selling in the Age of Impatience
- 72.Behind the screen: How a customer sales agent uses video chat
- 73.Customer Engagements Must Be Multi-Experience Interactions
- 74.What is video chat?
- 75.Jordan’s Furniture Enhances Its Online Customer Experience for One-Stop Shopping
- 76.Prism Health Advocates Chooses Vee24 To Deliver a VIP-Level Client Experience
- 77.A New Definition of ‘Webinar’ for Consumer Brands and Businesses
In business and our personal lives, relationships are everything. Our relationships start with a conversation, are maintained with conversations, and grow with conversations. And many of these are face-to-face. This has always been true, from the beginning, time humanity began to communicate to the start of commerce, and today online.
As of 2017, Facebook Messenger has generated 17 billion video calls , 67% of people across eight markets say their messaging has increased over the past two years. Customers also love interacting with brands online. Watches of Switzerland’s AOV went by 54% when their online customers were able to interact with their brand. Sytner increased its test drive conversion rates by 35% with video calls and KBC’s customers now sign 85% of their home loan contracts digitally after engaging with a representative over video.
Today’s world has become far more connected, with countless messaging apps, phone calls, and video chat. We text our friends, email our co-workers, FaceTime our grandparents, and call our parents. Instant communication is a staple of modern life, and it is quickly becoming a larger part of businesses.
Your customers’ expectations for communicating with each other have fundamentally changed, and this change applies to how they want to communicate with your business. The global business landscape is changing with your customers’ lives, and businesses need to be able to connect with customers when they want.
How does a business meet these demands? Customers are on your website at all hours of the day, you cannot answer every single call that comes in, and your customers don’t want to look at an FAQ page when they can reach your brand directly. ChatBOTs and live-text-chat have become more common and accepted, but not all companies are using them. With your customers already used to live-engagement in their day to day lives, adding text-chat and a ChatBOT to your online strategy only gives your customers, members, and patients a way to reach you that is convenient and familiar to them. Starting with a ChatBOT and moving on to text-chat allows your organization to take a “crawl-walk-run” approach to live-engagement.
Organizations that are already using ChatBOTs and text-chat may not have plans to immediately expand into video chat and co-browsing. While those organizations and their stakeholders may not be ready for that change, live-engagement is quickly headed in that direction. Without a plan to transition into video-chat and co-browsing, members, customers, and patients will leave your organization behind for one that can provide an experience that suits their needs.
Whether you are just developing your live-engagement strategy, or are starting from scratch, your customers, members, and patients are already used to live-engagement. Reach them where they are with a ChatBOT, live-chat, or video-chat, and create an experience that resonates with them.