- 1.BBC: Coming to a screen near you… The online adviser
- 2.Boston.com: British video chat startup Vee24 collects $5.5 million from Data Point Capital; will set up HQ in Boston
- 3.Internet Retailer: Customer service firm Vee24 raises $5.5 million
- 4.Venturefizz: Connect with web & mobile customers via live video, voice, text and co-browsing
- 5.Call Center Solution: Vee24 Democratizes the Amazon Mayday Button
- 6.Los Angeles Times: More companies adding video to personalize online customer service
- 7.Biz Report: Expert Advice – Use in-store techniques to sell online
- 8.1to1 Media: Can you see me now? How to Improve the Customer Experience with Video
- 9.The Next Best Thing in Online Banking: Live Video Chat
- 10.Digital Marketing Magazine: From Telephone to Smartphone: How Customer Service is Evolving
- 11.TMCnet: Vee24 Gives Mobile Browsers a New Voice, with Video
- 12.Unlocking Online Conversion
- 13.Direct Marketing News: The New Wave of Engagement Campaigns
- 14.Are you Prepared for the Live Video Revolution?
- 15.Flint Group Blog: Tips to do video well on social media
- 16.Vee24 Wins 2015 MITX Award – Best Tech Innovation in Shopping
- 17.Return Customer: What Millennials Expect from Online Customer Service
- 18.A Conversation with CEO Priya Iyer
- 19.5 Surprising Reasons Why You Need Video Chat
- 20.The Evolution of Live Customer Engagements
- 21.How to Proactively Use Live Customer Engagement for Lead Generation
- 22.MIT Sloan – AI CAN FORGE RICHER HUMAN-TO-HUMAN INTERACTIONS
- 23.Technical Challenges of a Fully Integrated Live Engagement Solution
- 24.3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 25.3 Steps to Improving Your Live Chat Customer Experience
- 26.Improving the Customer Experience with ChatBOTs
- 27.AI-Enabled Customer Experiences of the Future
- 28.Priya Iyer featured in Customer Service 2020 Report by Raconteur Media
- 29.Five Ways to Personalize Your Live Engagement Experience
- 30.Priya Iyer Awarded The SaaS Report’s Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 31.Information Age Features Priya Iyer’s Nomination for Business Leader of the Year in the Women in IT Awards Series
- 32.Business Wire Featured Priya Iyer’s Award of Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 33.The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 34.Planning and Budgeting for a Live Chat Platform in 2019
- 35.Quick Tips: 20 Ways to Wow Customers with Video Assistance
- 36.Discover the Power of Live Video Assistance
- 37.The Future of Customer Experience is Here
- 38.Vee24 Published in UK Tech News – ‘AI-enabled customer experiences of the future’
- 39.ChatBOTs and AI: What are the business benefits and how do customers perceive them?
- 40.Seminar by Priya Iyer at Call & Contact Centre Expo
- 41.Providing an Optimal Digital Customer Experience
- 42.How to Use Live Chat Engagement for Lead Generation
- 43.Insights from Vee24’s Director of Marketing – A Quick and Easy Plan for Lead Generation
- 44.The ChatBOT Competition: VIP Luncheon at STK Steakhouse Midtown
- 45.Business Computing World – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 46.Vee24 Featured in ITProPortal – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 47.Digitalist Magazine – Live Engagement Checklist for the Best Possible Online Experience
- 48.Meet Us at IRCE @RetailX June 25-27
- 49.ChatBOTs & Live Chat in Tandem – A Perfect World
- 50.5 Ways to Drive Conversations into Conversions
- 51.Optimizing the Customer Journey with AI ChatBOTs
- 52.The Next Right Thing – Providing Excellent Customer Experience with Intelligent Live Engagement
- 53.Your Customer’s Perspective of Live Chat
- 54.Why You Need an AI ChatBOT
- 55.Why Co-Browsing is Your Key to Connecting with Customers
- 56.Meet The Family Of BOTS
- 57.Embracing AI-Powered BOTs: Identifying The Misconceptions And Pitfalls Of BOTs And Avoiding Them To Create An Ideal Customer Experience
- 58.5 Key Elements of Live-Engagement
- 59.How to Use Live Engagement to Give Your Dealership a Competitive Edge
- 60.How AI BOTs improve the Employee Experience
- 61.2020 Customer Facing ChatBOT Trends
- 62.The Future is Now: Why Your Customers are More Ready than You Think for Live Engagement
- 63.Is your Customer Service Team Prepared for the Possible Impact of Coronavirus?
- 64.Is the Auto-Dealership Dead?
- 65.Five Things Every Credit Union Should Consider When Using AI-Powered Bots & Live Engagement to Create the Ideal Member Experience
- 66.Increase ROI with Digital Engagement
In 2019, 67% of consumers used a ChatBOT for support. Since ChatBOTs are able to provide round the clock service, and that number will only grow larger. What other trends does 2020 hold for BOTs? Will BOTs replace even more functions that a typical customer service team handles or take an increasing role in generating leads?
We have put together some of the most prevalent trends for ChatBOTs in 2020.
Providing Humanized and Automated Customer Service
Any kind of interaction with your customers needs to be conversational, and effective conversations can only happen if your BOTs can understand your customers. Currently, 59% of ChatBOT are centered around poorly built ChatBOTs unable to understand human requests. This means the ChatBOT was not built properly and did not take customer questions nor their journey into account. This can be averted with a well designed, built and trained ChatBOT, a ChatbOT that understands customer requests and recognizes different online dialects, and is able to evolve is paramount for ChatBOTs to take advantage of this trend. With AI and a deep plan, ChatBOTs become more conversational and provide more effective service.
Some use-cases around this trend are:
- Seamlessly transferring customers to agents
- Engaging welcome messages
- Answering FAQs
- Scheduling callbacks
After Hours Sales
ChatBOTs are moving past just facilitating the customer journey they also directly impact your revenue. You can teach your BOTs to speak to specific campaigns and landing pages and to sell specific products.
Your customers are always online and can land on your website at any time of day or night. Customers can find themselves on your website in a variety of ways. Whether it is a targeted campaign, referral, SEO, or just an organic search your customers typically have questions around your process. Having a BOT that is able to answer FAQs and product-specific questions lead to better customer experiences, which is significant as brands with superior customer experience bring in 5.7 times more revenue. Your customers are craving a connected experience, with 72% saying a disconnected experience would make them change brands.
Some use cases are:
- Answering questions about a car model
- Process a return
- Schedule a customer support callback
- Opening a help ticket
- Recommending the perfect watch
- Breaking down different insurance plans
- Helping a customer finding the right bank or investment account
BOTs that Accomplish Marketing & Branding Goals
Creating and evolving a brand is one of a marketer’s most important goals, the more relatable your brand becomes, the happier your customers become. 80% of consumers reported positive ChatBOT experience, which shows that your customers are willing to interact with BOTs and gives you an opportunity to further develop your brand.
ChatBOT’s 24/7 availability makes them a perfect marketing and lead-gen tool. Your customers can get the information they need at the time it is needed. More than 64% of customers see 24-hour service as ChatBOTs’ biggest advantage. Well built ChatBOTs quickly collect user data and turn visitors into leads, helping you reach your marketing goals.
Finally, ChatBOTs help increase brand loyalty. Harvard Business Review research found that by reducing customer effort, an organization can significantly increase customer loyalty and retention. By using a BOT to not only market to your customers, but actively reduce their effort you create an effective branding BOT.
BOTs will Continue to Evolve with Analytics
Analytics will continue to play a crucial role in how you develop, iterate, and measure your BOT’s success. Best practices are you use analytics to teach your ChatBOT so it can have a deeper understanding of your customers, and provide them with an experience that is relevant to them. By taking on the “Build-Measure-Learn” process, you can be agile and develop your BOT and chosen use-case.
You will never be able to predict how customers will interact with a BOT – what they may say, what they may misunderstand. So by focusing on your analytics, and iterating on them, you can build a BOT that will understand 98% of your customer’s requests.
Since ChatBOTs are becoming more common in the digital world, they will play a more significant role in our online interactions, this is why analytics and iteration are vital to helping BOTs grow into a successful part of your organization.
ChatBOTs are becoming more mainstream, and as they evolve we will see them become more relevant in business functions and consumer applications. It is an ever-evolving space, that is poised to impact your business, the customer journey, and to revolutionize how we interact online. This evolution will continue to impact digital channels like the web, and mobile moreover, organizations that embrace ChatBOTs will generate more leads, see their NPS scores increase, and grow their revenue.