- 1.BBC: Coming to a screen near you… The online adviser
- 2.Boston.com: British video chat startup Vee24 collects $5.5 million from Data Point Capital; will set up HQ in Boston
- 3.Internet Retailer: Customer service firm Vee24 raises $5.5 million
- 4.Venturefizz: Connect with web & mobile customers via live video, voice, text and co-browsing
- 5.Call Center Solution: Vee24 Democratizes the Amazon Mayday Button
- 6.Los Angeles Times: More companies adding video to personalize online customer service
- 7.Biz Report: Expert Advice – Use in-store techniques to sell online
- 8.1to1 Media: Can you see me now? How to Improve the Customer Experience with Video
- 9.The Next Best Thing in Online Banking: Live Video Chat
- 10.Digital Marketing Magazine: From Telephone to Smartphone: How Customer Service is Evolving
- 11.TMCnet: Vee24 Gives Mobile Browsers a New Voice, with Video
- 12.Unlocking Online Conversion
- 13.Direct Marketing News: The New Wave of Engagement Campaigns
- 14.Are you Prepared for the Live Video Revolution?
- 15.Flint Group Blog: Tips to do video well on social media
- 16.Vee24 Wins 2015 MITX Award – Best Tech Innovation in Shopping
- 17.Return Customer: What Millennials Expect from Online Customer Service
- 18.A Conversation with CEO Priya Iyer
- 19.5 Surprising Reasons Why You Need Video Chat
- 20.The Evolution of Live Customer Engagements
- 21.How to Proactively Use Live Customer Engagement for Lead Generation
- 22.MIT Sloan – AI CAN FORGE RICHER HUMAN-TO-HUMAN INTERACTIONS
- 23.Technical Challenges of a Fully Integrated Live Engagement Solution
- 24.3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 25.3 Steps to Improving Your Live Chat Customer Experience
- 26.Improving the Customer Experience with ChatBOTs
- 27.AI-Enabled Customer Experiences of the Future
- 28.Priya Iyer featured in Customer Service 2020 Report by Raconteur Media
- 29.Five Ways to Personalize Your Live Engagement Experience
- 30.Priya Iyer Awarded The SaaS Report’s Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 31.Information Age Features Priya Iyer’s Nomination for Business Leader of the Year in the Women in IT Awards Series
- 32.Business Wire Featured Priya Iyer’s Award of Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 33.The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 34.Planning and Budgeting for a Live Chat Platform in 2019
- 35.Quick Tips: 20 Ways to Wow Customers with Video Assistance
- 36.Discover the Power of Live Video Assistance
- 37.The Future of Customer Experience is Here
- 38.Vee24 Published in UK Tech News – ‘AI-enabled customer experiences of the future’
- 39.ChatBOTs and AI: What are the business benefits and how do customers perceive them?
- 40.Seminar by Priya Iyer at Call & Contact Centre Expo
- 41.Providing an Optimal Digital Customer Experience
- 42.How to Use Live Chat Engagement for Lead Generation
- 43.Insights from Vee24’s Director of Marketing – A Quick and Easy Plan for Lead Generation
- 44.The ChatBOT Competition: VIP Luncheon at STK Steakhouse Midtown
- 45.Business Computing World – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 46.Vee24 Featured in ITProPortal – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 47.Digitalist Magazine – Live Engagement Checklist for the Best Possible Online Experience
- 48.Meet Us at IRCE @RetailX June 25-27
- 49.ChatBOTs & Live Chat in Tandem – A Perfect World
- 50.5 Ways to Drive Conversations into Conversions
- 51.Optimizing the Customer Journey with AI ChatBOTs
- 52.The Next Right Thing – Providing Excellent Customer Experience with Intelligent Live Engagement
- 53.Your Customer’s Perspective of Live Chat
- 54.Why You Need an AI ChatBOT
- 55.Why Co-Browsing is Your Key to Connecting with Customers
- 56.Meet The Family Of BOTS
- 57.Embracing AI-Powered BOTs: Identifying The Misconceptions And Pitfalls Of BOTs And Avoiding Them To Create An Ideal Customer Experience
- 58.5 Key Elements of Live-Engagement
- 59.How to Use Live Engagement to Give Your Dealership a Competitive Edge
- 60.How AI BOTs improve the Employee Experience
- 61.2020 Customer Facing ChatBOT Trends
- 62.The Future is Now: Why Your Customers are More Ready than You Think for Live Engagement
- 63.Is your Customer Service Team Prepared for the Possible Impact of Coronavirus?
- 64.Is the Auto-Dealership Dead?
- 65.Five Things Every Credit Union Should Consider When Using AI-Powered Bots & Live Engagement to Create the Ideal Member Experience
- 66.Increase ROI with Digital Engagement
Everyone in the business ecosystem is a customer of someone else, your investors and partners, buyers and their networks, and most importantly, your customers themselves. Your employees are often the most overlooked stakeholders. We all focus on the customer experience, but we forget that employees are also internal customers.
Most AI BOTs in the current landscape are designed to be customer-facing. Depending on the BOT they are tapped into an organization’s knowledge base and they give customers links to appropriate pages or documents. These BOTs are also able to answer FAQs, and in some cases, take care of common processes such as a return, balance check, or booking time with your organization.
What Makes Employee Experiences so Valuable?
Research has repeatedly shown that customer experience and employee engagement’s values correlate. Companies that actively invest in employee experience outperform those that do not. Their average profit is 4.0x higher per employee, and their revenue is twice as large as those that don’t invest in employee experience.
Creating an Employee Experience
Whether you’re selling a car, shoes, helping your customers navigate their care process, or working with them on their financial assets, your employees have access to a wealth of data that is important to your customers. Agent-AssistBOTs or Employee AssistBOTs can give them the technological experience they need to more effectively perform their roles.
An Agent-AssistBOT helps your employees access that data when they are “live” with your customers. Whether that customer has interacted with a BOT before speaking to an agent or is simply a returning authenticated customer, the Agent-AssistBOT is ready to give your employees key information.
Previous interactions are immediately available, giving your agent that customer’s history, allowing your employees to quickly and effectively pinpoint your customer’s needs.
While your agent works with your visitor through their journey, the BOT feeds them key information from your CRM. While this is happening, the BOT also reminds the agent to ask key questions to make sure they are able to cover all of your visitors’ typical needs, enhancing your agent’s and customer’s experience.
An Agent-AssistBOT that Engages Employees:
Employees who have better experiences are more productive, and an Agent-AssistBOT is how you give your “employees access to consumer-grade technologies” . By making customer and internal information more accessible, your employees can quickly complete critical tasks, while improving their personal experience.
Your employees have access to a wealth of internal data and customer information. While Agent-AssistBOTs act as intelligent repositories for customer information they can also be built to help your employees. An employee-focused (Agent) AssistBOT becomes a repository of employee knowledge. A well built AssistBOT can help your employees quickly and easily find the correct information. Some use cases could be:
- A financial broker finding a niche specialist in their company
- Healthcare providers needing a form for a particular need or procedure
- Car salespeople who need the appropriate loan form
- Guiding employees to appropriate HR documents
Between privacy concerns, products, forms, and compliance laws, policies, and an ever-evolving digital landscape your employees already have to contend with a lot of information. The AssistBOT is there to help streamline your employees’ experiences because 79% of companies with engaged employees had a significantly better customer experience than companies who didn’t. And as we know smart, happy employees lead to greater profits.