- 1.BBC: Coming to a screen near you… The online adviser
- 2.Boston.com: British video chat startup Vee24 collects $5.5 million from Data Point Capital; will set up HQ in Boston
- 3.Internet Retailer: Customer service firm Vee24 raises $5.5 million
- 4.Venturefizz: Connect with web & mobile customers via live video, voice, text and co-browsing
- 5.Call Center Solution: Vee24 Democratizes the Amazon Mayday Button
- 6.Los Angeles Times: More companies adding video to personalize online customer service
- 7.Biz Report: Expert Advice – Use in-store techniques to sell online
- 8.1to1 Media: Can you see me now? How to Improve the Customer Experience with Video
- 9.The Next Best Thing in Online Banking: Live Video Chat
- 10.Digital Marketing Magazine: From Telephone to Smartphone: How Customer Service is Evolving
- 11.TMCnet: Vee24 Gives Mobile Browsers a New Voice, with Video
- 12.Unlocking Online Conversion
- 13.Direct Marketing News: The New Wave of Engagement Campaigns
- 14.Are you Prepared for the Live Video Revolution?
- 15.Flint Group Blog: Tips to do video well on social media
- 16.Vee24 Wins 2015 MITX Award – Best Tech Innovation in Shopping
- 17.Return Customer: What Millennials Expect from Online Customer Service
- 18.A Conversation with CEO Priya Iyer
- 19.5 Surprising Reasons Why You Need Video Chat
- 20.The Evolution of Live Customer Engagements
- 21.How to Proactively Use Live Customer Engagement for Lead Generation
- 22.MIT Sloan – AI CAN FORGE RICHER HUMAN-TO-HUMAN INTERACTIONS
- 23.Technical Challenges of a Fully Integrated Live Engagement Solution
- 24.3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 25.3 Steps to Improving Your Live Chat Customer Experience
- 26.Improving the Customer Experience with ChatBOTs
- 27.AI-Enabled Customer Experiences of the Future
- 28.Priya Iyer featured in Customer Service 2020 Report by Raconteur Media
- 29.Five Ways to Personalize Your Live Engagement Experience
- 30.Priya Iyer Awarded The SaaS Report’s Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 31.Information Age Features Priya Iyer’s Nomination for Business Leader of the Year in the Women in IT Awards Series
- 32.Business Wire Featured Priya Iyer’s Award of Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 33.The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 34.Planning and Budgeting for a Live Chat Platform in 2019
- 35.Quick Tips: 20 Ways to Wow Customers with Video Assistance
- 36.Discover the Power of Live Video Assistance
- 37.The Future of Customer Experience is Here
- 38.Vee24 Published in UK Tech News – ‘AI-enabled customer experiences of the future’
- 39.ChatBOTs and AI: What are the business benefits and how do customers perceive them?
- 40.Seminar by Priya Iyer at Call & Contact Centre Expo
- 41.Providing an Optimal Digital Customer Experience
- 42.How to Use Live Chat Engagement for Lead Generation
- 43.Insights from Vee24’s Director of Marketing – A Quick and Easy Plan for Lead Generation
- 44.The ChatBOT Competition: VIP Luncheon at STK Steakhouse Midtown
- 45.Business Computing World – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 46.Vee24 Featured in ITProPortal – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 47.Digitalist Magazine – Live Engagement Checklist for the Best Possible Online Experience
- 48.Meet Us at IRCE @RetailX June 25-27
- 49.ChatBOTs & Live Chat in Tandem – A Perfect World
- 50.5 Ways to Drive Conversations into Conversions
- 51.Optimizing the Customer Journey with AI ChatBOTs
- 52.The Next Right Thing – Providing Excellent Customer Experience with Intelligent Live Engagement
- 53.Your Customer’s Perspective of Live Chat
- 54.Why You Need an AI ChatBOT
- 55.Why Co-Browsing is Your Key to Connecting with Customers
- 56.Meet The Family Of BOTS
- 57.Embracing AI-Powered BOTs: Identifying The Misconceptions And Pitfalls Of BOTs And Avoiding Them To Create An Ideal Customer Experience
- 58.5 Key Elements of Live-Engagement
- 59.How to Use Live Engagement to Give Your Dealership a Competitive Edge
- 60.How AI BOTs improve the Employee Experience
- 61.2020 Customer Facing ChatBOT Trends
- 62.The Future is Now: Why Your Customers are More Ready than You Think for Live Engagement
- 63.Is your Customer Service Team Prepared for the Possible Impact of Coronavirus?
- 64.Is the Auto-Dealership Dead?
- 65.Five Things Every Credit Union Should Consider When Using AI-Powered Bots & Live Engagement to Create the Ideal Member Experience
- 66.Increase ROI with Digital Engagement
- 67.How to Keep your Employees Engaged while Working from Home
- 68.Do You Have the Infrastructure to Allow Your Agents to Work from Home?
- 69.Social Distancing Amplifies your Customer Engagement Choices
- 70.Tips for Identifying the Pitfalls and Misconceptions of Bots
- 71.The Future of Live Engagement is Here as Vee24 Launches V11 Intelligent Conversational Experience
- 72.Join Us for Webinar on our latest Release
- 73.Selling in the Age of Impatience
The digital world has certainly taken off in the last few years and the majority of websites now have some sort of live chat implemented to assist with inquiries from new and existing customers. This has been met with enthusiasm. Live chat on your website is key to a successful website and more importantly happy and profitable customers so, here are 5 points to make it successful.
1. Staff at the right place & time in a 24/7 world
With a worldwide market, and people’s schedules changing so much, you need to find ideal times that would work for the majority of your customers. Customers are spending less time accessing services, buying cars, getting mortgages or shopping during business hours, which means you need to expand your availability beyond the regular 9-5. One of our customers saw that 44% of their sales happened between 6 pm and 10 pm.
Operational hours have to be effective within the company. If an associate is trained within that area, it doesn’t always mean they know every single answer or even the question on that topic, the operator may need to escalate this further. It could be a complaint, a Human Resource issue or even further down the line of a really technical question. The company will have a separate department for these areas, it is ideal to merge the live chat hours with those separate department hours, so everything can be resolved there and then, this helps to ensure quick customer resolution and no impatient customers waiting around.
2. Customer Focused Service
When your customer engages with you, they expect to reach a member of your staff that is able to help them with their particular needs right there and then. With live engagement, you are able to get a better understanding of what your customers are looking to resolve. These in-depth interactions allow your agents to quickly understand what your customers are looking for, and how to best implement that solution.
When you have the appropriate staff member working with your customer, you will create a better experience for them, your NPS score could even go up to an average of 85%.
3. Customer Expectations
One key aspect of creating a stellar customer experience is meeting your customers’ expectations. You need to keep them up to date on what is going on when speaking to them even if you’re looking into their needs, or trying to answer their questions.
When corresponding with your customers over email, it’s difficult to convey how high of a priority they are, which can add to their frustration. With live-engagement, you are able to show how engaged you are throughout their entire experience.
Engaging with your customers like this isn’t only advantageous because it can create a better experience, it can even affect your bottom line. One of our customers saw their average order value go up by 54% when they used live-engagement.
4. Capture and Leverage Your Information
One thing typical online interactions fail to capture is building a relationship between a customer and brand. Customers and brands want to have that relationship, and live-engagement opens the opportunity to bring that relationship to life.
An effective live-engagement platform integrates with your CRM, allowing your team members to access your customer’s information so that they are able to not only identify them, but quickly understand what their typical needs are, and looking at previous conversations.
5. Use of chatBOT
While the world is 24/7, your team can’t necessarily match that pace, so how do you fulfill your customer’s needs for instant satisfaction? If you implement a ChatBOT, your customers will still have an avenue to reach you, even when you’re not online, fulfilling your customer’s need for instantaneous engagement.
ChatBOTs have been defined in the past couple of years with so many companies using them. These are more of a technical design to a ‘Canned chat’ really as an operator robot we could call it. They are used to ask specific questions and get a simple answer or give specific answers to simple questions from the customer.
Now if these are used correctly, they can really do well on the company website as they can navigate the customer to a certain area or topic. If the ChatBOT doesn’t fully understand the customer, it can then assist in transferring them to an operator. Overall it can help cut costs of operators and have the chatBOT do most of the work.
These are easy steps to put in place whether you have chat today or are looking to add chat to your customer engagement toolbox.