- 1.BBC: Coming to a screen near you… The online adviser
- 2.Boston.com: British video chat startup Vee24 collects $5.5 million from Data Point Capital; will set up HQ in Boston
- 3.Internet Retailer: Customer service firm Vee24 raises $5.5 million
- 4.Venturefizz: Connect with web & mobile customers via live video, voice, text and co-browsing
- 5.Call Center Solution: Vee24 Democratizes the Amazon Mayday Button
- 6.Los Angeles Times: More companies adding video to personalize online customer service
- 7.Biz Report: Expert Advice – Use in-store techniques to sell online
- 8.1to1 Media: Can you see me now? How to Improve the Customer Experience with Video
- 9.The Next Best Thing in Online Banking: Live Video Chat
- 10.Digital Marketing Magazine: From Telephone to Smartphone: How Customer Service is Evolving
- 11.TMCnet: Vee24 Gives Mobile Browsers a New Voice, with Video
- 12.Unlocking Online Conversion
- 13.Direct Marketing News: The New Wave of Engagement Campaigns
- 14.Are you Prepared for the Live Video Revolution?
- 15.Flint Group Blog: Tips to do video well on social media
- 16.Vee24 Wins 2015 MITX Award – Best Tech Innovation in Shopping
- 17.Return Customer: What Millennials Expect from Online Customer Service
- 18.A Conversation with CEO Priya Iyer
- 19.5 Surprising Reasons Why You Need Video Chat
- 20.The Evolution of Live Customer Engagements
- 21.How to Proactively Use Live Customer Engagement for Lead Generation
- 22.MIT Sloan – AI CAN FORGE RICHER HUMAN-TO-HUMAN INTERACTIONS
- 23.Technical Challenges of a Fully Integrated Live Engagement Solution
- 24.3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 25.3 Steps to Improving Your Live Chat Customer Experience
- 26.Improving the Customer Experience with ChatBOTs
- 27.AI-Enabled Customer Experiences of the Future
- 28.Priya Iyer featured in Customer Service 2020 Report by Raconteur Media
- 29.Five Ways to Personalize Your Live Engagement Experience
- 30.Priya Iyer Awarded The SaaS Report’s Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 31.Information Age Features Priya Iyer’s Nomination for Business Leader of the Year in the Women in IT Awards Series
- 32.Business Wire Featured Priya Iyer’s Award of Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 33.The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 34.Planning and Budgeting for a Live Chat Platform in 2019
- 35.Quick Tips: 20 Ways to Wow Customers with Video Assistance
- 36.Discover the Power of Live Video Assistance
- 37.The Future of Customer Experience is Here
- 38.Vee24 Published in UK Tech News – ‘AI-enabled customer experiences of the future’
- 39.ChatBOTs and AI: What are the business benefits and how do customers perceive them?
- 40.Seminar by Priya Iyer at Call & Contact Centre Expo
- 41.Providing an Optimal Digital Customer Experience
- 42.How to Use Live Chat Engagement for Lead Generation
- 43.Insights from Vee24’s Director of Marketing – A Quick and Easy Plan for Lead Generation
- 44.The ChatBOT Competition: VIP Luncheon at STK Steakhouse Midtown
- 45.Business Computing World – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 46.Vee24 Featured in ITProPortal – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 47.Digitalist Magazine – Live Engagement Checklist for the Best Possible Online Experience
- 48.Meet Us at IRCE @RetailX June 25-27
- 49.ChatBOTs & Live Chat in Tandem – A Perfect World
- 50.5 Ways to Drive Conversations into Conversions
- 51.Optimizing the Customer Journey with AI ChatBOTs
- 52.The Next Right Thing – Providing Excellent Customer Experience with Intelligent Live Engagement
- 53.Your Customer’s Perspective of Live Chat
- 54.Why You Need an AI ChatBOT
- 55.Why Co-Browsing is Your Key to Connecting with Customers
- 56.Meet The Family Of BOTS
- 57.Embracing AI-Powered BOTs: Identifying The Misconceptions And Pitfalls Of BOTs And Avoiding Them To Create An Ideal Customer Experience
- 58.5 Key Elements of Live-Engagement
- 59.How to Use Live Engagement to Give Your Dealership a Competitive Edge
- 60.How AI BOTs improve the Employee Experience
- 61.2020 Customer Facing ChatBOT Trends
- 62.The Future is Now: Why Your Customers are More Ready than You Think for Live Engagement
- 63.Is your Customer Service Team Prepared for the Possible Impact of Coronavirus?
- 64.Is the Auto-Dealership Dead?
- 65.Five Things Every Credit Union Should Consider When Using AI-Powered Bots & Live Engagement to Create the Ideal Member Experience
- 66.Increase ROI with Digital Engagement
- 67.How to Keep your Employees Engaged while Working from Home
- 68.Do You Have the Infrastructure to Allow Your Agents to Work from Home?
- 69.Social Distancing Amplifies your Customer Engagement Choices
- 70.Tips for Identifying the Pitfalls and Misconceptions of Bots
- 71.The Future of Live Engagement is Here as Vee24 Launches V11 Intelligent Conversational Experience
- 72.Join Us for Webinar on our latest Release
- 73.Selling in the Age of Impatience
Want to learn how to use AI ChatBOTs and Co-browsing? Sign up for our webinar
When we think of ChatBOTs, we typically think of just a simple BOT. It’s easy to train a BOT that specializes in something, like nudging your customers to interact with you, assist your agents, or simply guide your customers, but a BOT that can do all of those at once ends up being overloaded and unable to perform. That’s why we say AI shouldn’t stand alone, but neither should your BOTs. Instead, you need a family of BOTs that can work as a team to accomplish specific goals and create a seamless experience for your customers.
Members of the Family:
The Nudge-BOT is typically the first member of the family you encounter. They determine when to interact with your customers. Nudge-BOTs can start an interaction with something as simple as “How’s your day going?” or be more precise like “I see you’re on our contact us page, would you like support or to make a purchase?”, or something as simple as “Can I answer any questions?”. These BOTs “nudge” the people on your website and initiate a conversation.
Some common Nudge-BOT use-cases are:
- Initiate a conversation with your customer
- Offer help specific to a particular page
- Do they want an insurance plan?
- Is your visitor interested in opening up a new bank account or applying for a mortgage?
- Find out what specific luxury item they want to purchase
- Generate qualified leads for a newsletter, or initiated a sales cycle
The Customer-Assist BOT
Where the Nudge-BOT initiates conversations, the customer-assist BOT is the one you have the conversation with. This BOT that is the most common member of the family is the Customer-Assist BOT. This BOT is there to answer any immediate questions your customers have and is the BOT they have the most in-depth conversations with.
Some typical use-cases of the Customer-Assist BOT:
- The Customer-Assist BOT answers any and all FAQs, giving your website visitors a quick and seamless answer to their questions
- It can aid your web visitors minor tasks
- Sets up agent appointments
- Seamlessly transfers your web visitors to an agent.
Sometimes your ChatBOT doesn’t know what to do, and that’s when your ChatBOT isn’t enough and needs to escalate to an agent, your Agent Assist-BOT kicks in. This BOT is the one your visitor doesn’t see but helps create a seamless experience for them. While your agent works with your visitor through their query, the BOT feeds them key information from your CRM. While this is happening, the BOT also reminds the agent to ask key questions to make sure they are able to cover all of your visitors’ typical needs.
With a family of BOTs, you are able to ensure your company is reachable 24/7 and able to fulfill your customers’ needs at their convenience. With a complete family of BOTs, you can initiate, engage, guide, and complete any customer interaction. To learn more about how you can build your family of BOTs, watch our webinar BOT Building Basics.