- 1.BBC: Coming to a screen near you… The online adviser
- 2.Boston.com: British video chat startup Vee24 collects $5.5 million from Data Point Capital; will set up HQ in Boston
- 3.Internet Retailer: Customer service firm Vee24 raises $5.5 million
- 4.Venturefizz: Connect with web & mobile customers via live video, voice, text and co-browsing
- 5.Call Center Solution: Vee24 Democratizes the Amazon Mayday Button
- 6.Los Angeles Times: More companies adding video to personalize online customer service
- 7.Biz Report: Expert Advice – Use in-store techniques to sell online
- 8.1to1 Media: Can you see me now? How to Improve the Customer Experience with Video
- 9.The Next Best Thing in Online Banking: Live Video Chat
- 10.Digital Marketing Magazine: From Telephone to Smartphone: How Customer Service is Evolving
- 11.TMCnet: Vee24 Gives Mobile Browsers a New Voice, with Video
- 12.Unlocking Online Conversion
- 13.Direct Marketing News: The New Wave of Engagement Campaigns
- 14.Are you Prepared for the Live Video Revolution?
- 15.Flint Group Blog: Tips to do video well on social media
- 16.Vee24 Wins 2015 MITX Award – Best Tech Innovation in Shopping
- 17.Return Customer: What Millennials Expect from Online Customer Service
- 18.A Conversation with CEO Priya Iyer
- 19.5 Surprising Reasons Why You Need Video Chat
- 20.The Evolution of Live Customer Engagements
- 21.How to Proactively Use Live Customer Engagement for Lead Generation
- 22.MIT Sloan – AI CAN FORGE RICHER HUMAN-TO-HUMAN INTERACTIONS
- 23.Technical Challenges of a Fully Integrated Live Engagement Solution
- 24.3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 25.3 Steps to Improving Your Live Chat Customer Experience
- 26.Improving the Customer Experience with ChatBOTs
- 27.AI-Enabled Customer Experiences of the Future
- 28.Priya Iyer featured in Customer Service 2020 Report by Raconteur Media
- 29.Five Ways to Personalize Your Live Engagement Experience
- 30.Priya Iyer Awarded The SaaS Report’s Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 31.Information Age Features Priya Iyer’s Nomination for Business Leader of the Year in the Women in IT Awards Series
- 32.Business Wire Featured Priya Iyer’s Award of Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 33.The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 34.Planning and Budgeting for a Live Chat Platform in 2019
- 35.Quick Tips: 20 Ways to Wow Customers with Video Assistance
- 36.Discover the Power of Live Video Assistance
- 37.The Future of Customer Experience is Here
- 38.Vee24 Published in UK Tech News – ‘AI-enabled customer experiences of the future’
- 39.ChatBOTs and AI: What are the business benefits and how do customers perceive them?
- 40.Seminar by Priya Iyer at Call & Contact Centre Expo
- 41.Providing an Optimal Digital Customer Experience
- 42.How to Use Live Chat Engagement for Lead Generation
- 43.Insights from Vee24’s Director of Marketing – A Quick and Easy Plan for Lead Generation
- 44.The ChatBOT Competition: VIP Luncheon at STK Steakhouse Midtown
- 45.Business Computing World – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 46.Vee24 Featured in ITProPortal – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 47.Digitalist Magazine – Live Engagement Checklist for the Best Possible Online Experience
- 48.Meet Us at IRCE @RetailX June 25-27
- 49.ChatBOTs & Live Chat in Tandem – A Perfect World
- 50.5 Ways to Drive Conversations into Conversions
- 51.Optimizing the Customer Journey with AI ChatBOTs
- 52.The Next Right Thing – Providing Excellent Customer Experience with Intelligent Live Engagement
- 53.Your Customer’s Perspective of Live Chat
- 54.Why You Need an AI ChatBOT
- 55.Why Co-Browsing is Your Key to Connecting with Customers
- 56.Meet The Family Of BOTS
- 57.Embracing AI-Powered BOTs: Identifying The Misconceptions And Pitfalls Of BOTs And Avoiding Them To Create An Ideal Customer Experience
- 58.5 Key Elements of Live-Engagement
- 59.How to Use Live Engagement to Give Your Dealership a Competitive Edge
- 60.How AI BOTs improve the Employee Experience
- 61.2020 Customer Facing ChatBOT Trends
- 62.The Future is Now: Why Your Customers are More Ready than You Think for Live Engagement
- 63.Is your Customer Service Team Prepared for the Possible Impact of Coronavirus?
- 64.Is the Auto-Dealership Dead?
- 65.Five Things Every Credit Union Should Consider When Using AI-Powered Bots & Live Engagement to Create the Ideal Member Experience
- 66.Increase ROI with Digital Engagement
- 67.How to Keep your Employees Engaged while Working from Home
- 68.Do You Have the Infrastructure to Allow Your Agents to Work from Home?
- 69.Social Distancing Amplifies your Customer Engagement Choices
- 70.Tips for Identifying the Pitfalls and Misconceptions of Bots
- 71.The Future of Live Engagement is Here as Vee24 Launches V11 Intelligent Conversational Experience
Want to learn how to use AI ChatBOTs and Co-browsing? Sign up for our webinar
When you’re selling multiple products and services that cover different needs, customers will inevitably have questions, but will also want help navigating to the appropriate pages. What if your customer needs to find the relevant insurance page, or can’t find the right product? Or you’re helping them find the perfect car, or simply setting up an appointment with the right doctor. There are plenty of scenarios where your customers can have trouble navigating your website, and you need to be there, guiding them.
Be their Digital Sherpa:
With live-engagement and co-browsing, you become a digital guide. When your customers need to find their way to the right person or products and services, you’re right there, showing them the way. Your role online is the same as it would be in person. If you have a patient asking you what their insurance plan covers, you can take them to the right page. When a potential customer is looking for help in-person, you take them to the right section of the store or tell them when their doctor is available, this brings that experience to life online.
You want your customers to interact with you, and rely on you. By using co-browsing and live engagement, you are able to bring the in-person experience to life, online. Being able to give your customer the in-person experience regardless of location makes your service more contextual, convenient and personal. With everything done digitally, you can walk them through in-depth tasks such as filling out a credit form for furniture, navigating their insurance forms, or help them find the perfect car all from the comfort of their own homes.
This layer of convenience is important to you, and your customers. It not only gives your customers instantaneous resolution of their in-depth issues but also makes your team more efficient and effective. When in-depth solutions can be quickly and conveniently solved remotely, you can work with more customers and build deeper relationships with them.
Moving at the Speed of Your Customers:
When your customers want to purchase a car, a luxury product, or are looking for some help navigating their insurance, they want to find things efficiently. Traditionally, you would have to meet your customers in person or they would be navigating your website without guidance. This makes it difficult for your customers to find the right product or services page. For more involved purchases, like a car, you can help your customers fill out their forms online, expediting the process.
Co-form fill allows you to fill out the form together – even when you can’t assist them to complete the form, you can watch them fill it in, to guide and correct them to ensure its accuracy
You can help them find the information they need to support a positive customer experience, and when you want an even more personal experience you can even video-chat your customer and give them a video walk-through of a car via your mobile phone’s camera, further bridging the gap between digital and in-person. Using co-browsing and co-form fills makes things move more quickly. You can guide your customers to the right page, features, and forms while filling out known information in any form accurately within the single customer engagement. Finally, it gives an opportunity to show your customers their solutions, instead of just telling them.
We all put a lot of time into our health, cars, and luxury products. Major decisions like buying a car or finding the right specialist takes time and thought. Being able to make those decisions online gives your customers more control of when and how they interact with you. By making co-browsing a part of your strategy, you will be able to help and retain more customers. Give your customers convenience, guidance, and you will build trust and life-long relationships.