- 1.BBC: Coming to a screen near you… The online adviser
- 2.Boston.com: British video chat startup Vee24 collects $5.5 million from Data Point Capital; will set up HQ in Boston
- 3.Internet Retailer: Customer service firm Vee24 raises $5.5 million
- 4.Venturefizz: Connect with web & mobile customers via live video, voice, text and co-browsing
- 5.Call Center Solution: Vee24 Democratizes the Amazon Mayday Button
- 6.Los Angeles Times: More companies adding video to personalize online customer service
- 7.Biz Report: Expert Advice – Use in-store techniques to sell online
- 8.1to1 Media: Can you see me now? How to Improve the Customer Experience with Video
- 9.The Next Best Thing in Online Banking: Live Video Chat
- 10.Digital Marketing Magazine: From Telephone to Smartphone: How Customer Service is Evolving
- 11.TMCnet: Vee24 Gives Mobile Browsers a New Voice, with Video
- 12.Unlocking Online Conversion
- 13.Direct Marketing News: The New Wave of Engagement Campaigns
- 14.Are you Prepared for the Live Video Revolution?
- 15.Flint Group Blog: Tips to do video well on social media
- 16.Vee24 Wins 2015 MITX Award – Best Tech Innovation in Shopping
- 17.Return Customer: What Millennials Expect from Online Customer Service
- 18.A Conversation with CEO Priya Iyer
- 19.5 Surprising Reasons Why You Need Video Chat
- 20.The Evolution of Live Customer Engagements
- 21.How to Proactively Use Live Customer Engagement for Lead Generation
- 22.MIT Sloan – AI CAN FORGE RICHER HUMAN-TO-HUMAN INTERACTIONS
- 23.Technical Challenges of a Fully Integrated Live Engagement Solution
- 24.3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 25.3 Steps to Improving Your Live Chat Customer Experience
- 26.Improving the Customer Experience with ChatBOTs
- 27.AI-Enabled Customer Experiences of the Future
- 28.Priya Iyer featured in Customer Service 2020 Report by Raconteur Media
- 29.Five Ways to Personalize Your Live Engagement Experience
- 30.Priya Iyer Awarded The SaaS Report’s Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 31.Information Age Features Priya Iyer’s Nomination for Business Leader of the Year in the Women in IT Awards Series
- 32.Business Wire Featured Priya Iyer’s Award of Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 33.The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 34.Planning and Budgeting for a Live Chat Platform in 2019
- 35.Quick Tips: 20 Ways to Wow Customers with Video Assistance
- 36.Discover the Power of Live Video Assistance
- 37.The Future of Customer Experience is Here
- 38.Vee24 Published in UK Tech News – ‘AI-enabled customer experiences of the future’
- 39.ChatBOTs and AI: What are the business benefits and how do customers perceive them?
- 40.Seminar by Priya Iyer at Call & Contact Centre Expo
- 41.Providing an Optimal Digital Customer Experience
- 42.How to Use Live Chat Engagement for Lead Generation
- 43.Insights from Vee24’s Director of Marketing – A Quick and Easy Plan for Lead Generation
- 44.The ChatBOT Competition: VIP Luncheon at STK Steakhouse Midtown
- 45.Business Computing World – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 46.Vee24 Featured in ITProPortal – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 47.Digitalist Magazine – Live Engagement Checklist for the Best Possible Online Experience
- 48.Meet Us at IRCE @RetailX June 25-27
- 49.ChatBOTs & Live Chat in Tandem – A Perfect World
- 50.5 Ways to Drive Conversations into Conversions
- 51.Optimizing the Customer Journey with AI ChatBOTs
- 52.The Next Right Thing – Providing Excellent Customer Experience with Intelligent Live Engagement
- 53.Your Customer’s Perspective of Live Chat
- 54.Why You Need an AI ChatBOT
- 55.Why Co-Browsing is Your Key to Connecting with Customers
- 56.Meet The Family Of BOTS
- 57.Embracing AI-Powered BOTs: Identifying The Misconceptions And Pitfalls Of BOTs And Avoiding Them To Create An Ideal Customer Experience
- 58.5 Key Elements of Live-Engagement
- 59.How to Use Live Engagement to Give Your Dealership a Competitive Edge
- 60.How AI BOTs improve the Employee Experience
- 61.2020 Customer Facing ChatBOT Trends
- 62.The Future is Now: Why Your Customers are More Ready than You Think for Live Engagement
- 63.Is your Customer Service Team Prepared for the Possible Impact of Coronavirus?
- 64.Is the Auto-Dealership Dead?
- 65.Five Things Every Credit Union Should Consider When Using AI-Powered Bots & Live Engagement to Create the Ideal Member Experience
- 66.Increase ROI with Digital Engagement
- 67.How to Keep your Employees Engaged while Working from Home
- 68.Do You Have the Infrastructure to Allow Your Agents to Work from Home?
- 69.Social Distancing Amplifies your Customer Engagement Choices
- 70.Tips for Identifying the Pitfalls and Misconceptions of Bots
- 71.The Future of Live Engagement is Here as Vee24 Launches V11 Intelligent Conversational Experience
While walking into the theater to see Frozen II the other night, I thought of seeing the first movie with my little cousins. They were barely toddlers at the time, and I loved watching their eyes light up at the sight of their heroes, Anna and Elsa. Those girls have grown so much since then; in a few short years, they’ve become smart, confident young ladies interested in dance, theater, and art. It’s incredible how things can change so quickly.
Times are changing
I was pleasantly surprised to see that, like my cousins, Elsa and Anna had aged and matured too. The princesses and their friends learn over the course of Frozen II that change is inevitable. Even little Olaf comes around to the idea that “growing up means adapting.”
Times are changing for all of us, not only those in Arendelle. In our modern world, technology is continually developing and playing a more significant role in every part of our life. One area that is affected more and more each day is customer experience. Choosing not to adapt to consumer’s expectations runs the risk of you becoming outdated and falling behind your competitors.
“Into the Unknown?”
All the characters in the Frozen II coped with uncertain changes. Elsa, more than anyone, worried that answering a magical call would lead to changes that would make her uncomfortable. But things aren’t unclear for the future of live engagement.
Providing an excellent customer experience is different than it was even ten years ago, but the direction to success is clear. Now, more than half of all customers prefer to chat with customer service agents online, rather than calling a hotline and waiting in lengthy queues for support. If you’re not offering at least text chat, you’re going to get “Left in the Woods.” A truly complete live engagement platform provides more than just text chat. A complete live-engagement platform would also offer features like co-browsing, video chat, and AI-enabled chatBOTs.
Don’t be like Elsa and hideaway from everyone. Making yourself visible to your customers is crucial. Customers not only desire it, but 42% of all customers expect to be able to connect with companies online with ease. And they want to be able to do it from any of their devices, especially mobile. Being ready and available at any time, whether it’s for a one-on-one video call or a late-night chatBOT inquiry, ensures both customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.
“Some Things Never Change”
Throughout the film, Olaf and Kristoff remind us that while time changes us, we never lose our need to feel connected to one another. Social interaction never goes out of style. While cheap BOTs and one-off text chats are convenient for simple interactions, they can never replace a human conversation.
Just as Elsa answered the magical call that changed the history of her kingdom forever, you need to take the first step. Investing in an omnichannel platform like Vee24 can help ensure that you not only keep up with the future but are always a step ahead. Not moving forward and adapting to your customers’ desires will ultimately leave you; “Frozen.”