- 1.Webinar – The Future of Tele-Health for Patients is with Live Engagement
- 2.Why Live Engagement is the Answer for Patients Who Require Remote Healthcare
- 3.5 Surprising Reasons You Should Be Offering Video Chat to Your Patients
- 4.5 Ways Live Engagement is Ideal for Remote Healthcare
- 5.RELATE RE-LAUNCHES SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP SUPPORT SERVICE WITH VEE24 LIVE ENGAGEMENT PLATFORM
- 6.What does Consumerism in Healthcare Really Mean?
- 7.Four Healthcare Use-Cases with Live-Engagement
- 8.Social Distancing Brings Telemedicine into Focus
- 9.Patient Engagement and the New Normal – Replay
- 10.Patients’ need digital engagement for their health
- 11.Prism Health Advocates Chooses Vee24 To Deliver a VIP-Level Client Experience
- 12.Going Digital Strengthens Patient-Provider Relationships in Healthcare
BOSTON, MA – November 11th, 2019 – Vee24, the world leader in live engagement solutions, announced today that Relate, the leading relationships charity in England and Wales, will use the Vee24 Live Engagement solution on its website. Relate’s revamped Live Chat service launched in October 2019 and provides callers with a discreet and private way to connect with trained counselors. In its current ‘pilot’ phase, the service is available on a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9am – 12pm, Wednesday 9am – 11am and 2pm – 4pm and also Wednesday and Sunday evenings 6pm – 9pm.
“Vee24 is proud to help Relate harness the power of our live engagement solution to support the valuable services offered by the charity,” said Priya Iyer, CEO of Vee24. “Live text chat and the ability to co-browse the Relate website with a counsellor are both excellent tools for private communication and information sharing, from any device and from any location.”
Relate provides relationship support services throughout England and Wales. Those in search of support often initially seek advice via Relate’s website. The charity’s Live Chat service offers users the option of connecting with expert Relate counsellors using text chat.
“It’s not always convenient or appropriate for people to pick up the phone and discuss their relationship issues with us, so it’s important that Relate counsellors can communicate with visitors in a number of different ways,” said Richard Chilver, Digital Services Development Manager at Relate.
“Providing our visitors with one-to-one live chat using private text messaging on any device allows us to connect with more people in more ways that work for them. We’re anticipating high demand for our service and are delighted to have a solution that reaches out via a range of digital channels.”
Relate is the leading relationships charity and the Relate Federation is the largest provider of relationship support in England and Wales. Offering counselling, information, mediation and support to individuals, couples and families, we work face-to-face, online and on the phone with people of all backgrounds and sexualities at all stages of life. We also provide expert training for relationship support practitioners. Relate.org.uk has a range of information and self-help.
Media Contact: Joshua Milne, 617-501-1620, firstname.lastname@example.org
Vee24 is the world leader in live engagement solutions and brings a unique blend of technical know-how, customer insight, and best practices to deliver the next chapter in customer engagement. Vee24 is headquartered in Boston, MA with European headquarters in Macclesfield, England. Vee 24 supports many top industry brands in the Financial, Retail, Automotive, and High-Tech sectors. For more information, visit www.vee24.com