- 1.Audi’s Personal Online Assistant selected as Finalist for eco Internet Award
- 2.1to1 Media: Driving Auto Sales with Digital Tools
- 3.Dealer Marketing Magazine: High Consideration Equals High Touch
- 4.Automotive Management: Swansway adds VEE24 live chat to website
- 5.Auto Dealers and Manufacturers Drive Sales with Live Video
- 6.Stable Vehicle Contracts accelerates sales with Vee24 video chat technology
- 7.Motor Trader: Getting Personal with online Video Chat
- 8.Automotive Management: Using video to make appointments ‘can increase test drive bookings by more than a third’
- 9.AM online: Now Vauxhall adds live video chat from Vee24
- 10.Now Vauxhall adds a customer service differentiator to its website with Live Video Chat from Vee24
- 11.AM Automotive Management – Vee24’s Priya Iyer Guest opinion – Car buyers want a better online experience – it’s time for dealerships to embrace digital technology
- 12.Completing the Entire Car-buying Process Online with Live Engagement
- 13.Quickly Move Cars Off Your Lot with Live Video Engagement
- 14.Interview with Priya Iyer – Live chat for car dealers: six steps to success
- 15.Halliwell Jones offers late night customer service to online customers, with Vee24 Live Engagement platform
- 16.Halliwell Jones customers enjoy late night car enquiries thanks to Vee24
- 17.Sytner Group offers Vee24’s Live Chat to Mercedes-Benz smart customers
- 18.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 19.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 20.IT Pro Portal Publication – Live Engagement: Are Automotive Dealers Still Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 21.Defining the KPI’s for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 22.How Live Engagement Helps Automotive Dealerships Generate More Leads and Provide Better Customer Service
- 23.Vee24 Mentioned in Automotive Management Online – ‘Six ways to get the most from chat and messaging’
- 24.ITProPortal Publication – Define the KPIs for live engagement in your automotive business plan
- 25.Vee24 Published in Business Computing World – Define the KPIs for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 26.Vee24 Featured in the Institute of Motor Industry Magazine – How Automotive Businesses Can Benefit from Live Engagement Platforms
- 27.How to Create a Seamless Transformation from Physical to Online Dealerships
- 28.4 Must-Have Live Chat Engagement Features that Will Build Brand Loyalty for Your Dealership
- 29.Land Rover provides next generation sales support via Vee24’s live video help
- 30.Enhance Your Dealership Experience with an Online Presence
- 31.ZuCar brings the in-store experience to their newly launched website with Vee24 Live Engagement
- 32.How Live Engagement is Supporting the Car Buyer of Today
- 33.How to Use Live Engagement to Give Your Dealership a Competitive Edge
- 34.Is the Auto-Dealership Dead?
- 35.Create an Automotive Digital Experience that Sells
- 36.Do You Have the Infrastructure to Allow Your Agents to Work from Home?
- 37.Ban On Petrol & Diesel Vehicles: Are Electric cars the future?
- 38.The New Normal of Automotive
- 39.Being Successful In The New Normal
- 40.Opening with a Boom
- 41.Hyundai’s Online Showroom is Experiencing a Corona Boom
- 42.The New Normal of Automotive
- 43.How to Create a Seamless Transformation from Physical to Online Dealerships – Replay
- 44.Your Favorite Car Company is Opening a new dealership and it’s in Your House
- 45.With Live Video Chat, Hyundai Germany Brings its Car Showroom to The Living Room
- 46.Buying a Vehicle from Your Couch? The Future of Car Buying Has Arrived
- 47.Is your car dealership ready for a V-shaped recovery?
- 48.MSL Motor Group Revs Up Their Digital Engagement
- 49.D’Ieteren Automotive Chooses Vee24 to Connect with Customers Face-to-Face at Virtual 2021 Brussels Motor Show
- 50.Vee24 Helps Drive an Immersive Customer Experience at the ‘Porsche Next’ Digital Show
Significant growth in factors such as technology, innovation, and social media have caused the automotive industry to experience massive changes to the customer’s car-buying journey. 87% of shoppers start their journey online, which means the first time they’re really going into your dealership is when they enter your website.
Live engagement has become a vital tool for assisting those online car buyers throughout their purchasing process by taking the dealership to the customer.
Support with smart features
As the world becomes more and more online, you need to integrate live-engagement into your customer’s experience. This is so you can start to bring your dealership brand to life online. When buyers enter a dealership, they expect to be guided through their buying process. By giving your car dealers the ability to interact with your buyers while they are on your website the buying process can begin as soon your buyers begin researching them.
The ability to co-browse, share, guide, and present any type of content to the customer is key to ensuring a great customer experience. Whether it’s a brochure, PDF, or vehicle presentation video is key to supporting customers on your website.
Easily sharing content live to your customers, along with a Co-Browsing tool enables your online dealers to show your buyers the most relevant information they need to find their perfect car. Co-browsing also emulates a dealership and in-person sale because it allows you to fill in any financial documents your buyers may need, making the sales.
Available Anytime, Anywhere (Including Mobile)
To truly reach today’s buyer, you also need to be mobile. Today’s car buyers are increasingly browsing, researching and shopping from their mobile devices. 58% of auto shoppers agree that in the future their smartphone is likely to be the only device they will use for vehicle research. This is why it is important for dealers to invest in technology that supports various platforms such as mobile to provide excellent customer satisfaction.
As an automotive brand, you need to reach your customers wherever and whenever they are. Customers no longer need to go and visit a dealer to complete these tasks. More and more people are going online as the information is available to them anytime.
Always-On – Wherever Your Customers are
With so much of the buying process happening online now, there needs to be agent availability after business hours. As shoppers are making their purchases online after business hours it is key to reach them wherever they are.
After implementing live-engagement on their website, one of our customers saw that 44% of their sales were happening between the hours of 6 pm and 10 pm. With your customers researching and shopping past business hours, it is key to be able to reach them while building a relationship.
With all of these features bringing your dealership online and allowing your customers to experience everything to have to offer on their terms, you can start to build relationships from the moment customers are on your website. With co-browsing, an “always-on” mentality, and mobile support, you will be able to bring your car dealership into today’s market and start reaching your customers before they set foot in your dealership.