- 1.Land Rover provides next generation sales support via Vee24’s live video help
- 2.Audi’s Personal Online Assistant selected as Finalist for eco Internet Award
- 3.1to1 Media: Driving Auto Sales with Digital Tools
- 4.Dealer Marketing Magazine: High Consideration Equals High Touch
- 5.Automotive Management: Swansway adds VEE24 live chat to website
- 6.Auto Dealers and Manufacturers Drive Sales with Live Video
- 7.Stable Vehicle Contracts accelerates sales with Vee24 video chat technology
- 8.Motor Trader: Getting Personal with online Video Chat
- 9.Automotive Management: Using video to make appointments ‘can increase test drive bookings by more than a third’
- 10.AM online: Now Vauxhall adds live video chat from Vee24
- 11.Now Vauxhall adds a customer service differentiator to its website with Live Video Chat from Vee24
- 12.AM Automotive Management – Vee24’s Priya Iyer Guest opinion – Car buyers want a better online experience – it’s time for dealerships to embrace digital technology
- 13.Completing the Entire Car-buying Process Online with Live Engagement
- 14.Quickly Move Cars Off Your Lot with Live Video Engagement
- 15.Interview with Priya Iyer – Live chat for car dealers: six steps to success
- 16.Halliwell Jones offers late night customer service to online customers, with Vee24 Live Engagement platform
- 17.Halliwell Jones customers enjoy late night car enquiries thanks to Vee24
- 18.Sytner Group offers Vee24’s Live Chat to Mercedes-Benz smart customers
- 19.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 20.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 21.IT Pro Portal Publication – Live Engagement: Are Automotive Dealers Still Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 22.Defining the KPI’s for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 23.How Live Engagement Helps Automotive Dealerships Generate More Leads and Provide Better Customer Service
- 24.Vee24 Mentioned in Automotive Management Online – ‘Six ways to get the most from chat and messaging’
- 25.Audi Japan Personal Assistant
- 26.See how Lexus Uses Live Video Chat on its Website
- 27.Live Video Chat at Sytner Group
- 28.ITProPortal Publication – Define the KPIs for live engagement in your automotive business plan
- 29.Vee24 Published in Business Computing World – Define the KPIs for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 30.Sytner Provides Excellence in Customer Service with Vee24 Video Chat
- 31.Vee24 Featured in the Institute of Motor Industry Magazine – How Automotive Businesses Can Benefit from Live Engagement Platforms
- 32.How to Create a Seamless Transformation from Physical to Online Dealerships
- 33.4 Must-Have Live Chat Engagement Features that Will Build Brand Loyalty for Your Dealership
- 34.Enhance Your Dealership Experience with an Online Presence
- 35.ZuCar brings the in-store experience to their newly launched website with Vee24 Live Engagement
Boston, MA, October 24th — Live Engagement company Vee24 has announced that used car supermarket, ZuCar, is using the Vee24 Live Engagement solution on its newly launched website. The live engagement service will provide prospective used car buyers with online access to ZuCar knowledgeable guides who will be able to discuss and co-browse the website with a visitor and help with all their requirements around used car selling, buying, availability, and financing.
Vee24’s live engagement services will be available from every page of the ZuCar website, until 6 pm weekdays and 12:30 pm on Saturday. Visitors will be offered the opportunity to live chat with a ZuCar knowledgeable guide to discuss a valuation of their own vehicle, specifications for the purchase of a used car, financing options, and test drive requests. The knowledgeable guides can also co-browse the website with the visitor to assist with sourcing a used car, and understanding the terms of any sale or purchase.
Commenting on the launch of live chat on the new website, Allyson McCarthy, Marketing Manager at ZuCar, said, “We’ve seen the success of Vee24 live chat on other websites and decided to offer this great customer experience at our new brand, ZuCar. ZuCar is a new concept on the Irish market. It’s a fixed model of selling and non-negotiable, so the price you see is the price you pay. We offer people a valuation on their car which will hold for seven days, which means even if they don’t buy a car from us they can still bring their current car to us and we’ll buy it from them. It is also a seven-day a week operation and rather than sales executives we have Zu Guides. Live chat allows us to talk directly to customers at times to suit them and offer them a similar personal experience to the one they would receive in a dealership. We expect to see the same high-quality leads and experience the same high levels of engagement to lead that we see on our other websites.”
“We’re delighted to support ZuCar in this exciting new space. Live chat and the ability to co-browse the ZuCar website are excellent tools for fast and efficient communication between the customer and the ZuCar team. It’s a great differentiator and helps in the aim to bring the high street retailer experience on line where most car buyers are doing their research”, comments Priya Iyer, CEO, Vee24
ZuCar has identified a service that targets customers that find the traditional channels available to them (for buying & selling used cars) to be both challenging and time-consuming. We are providing a process through which customers can complete transactions quickly and efficiently, using transparent fixed prices and online services, attracting customers to whom time is at a premium and who want a different experience. ZuCar will target two key consumer segments: customers who are seeking to sell their cars, and customers who are seeking to buy a used car. ZuCar also offers a full aftersales service and can service all makes and models of cars.
Vee24 is the live video assistance solution trusted by the world’s leading consumer-facing brands. Featuring voice, video, text, and co-browsing for web-, app- and kiosk-based customer engagements, Vee24 is the most broadly and successfully deployed solution proven to advance the customer experience and dramatically increase eCommerce sales. Customers include Audi, DFS, Isabella Oliver, Jaguar Land Rover, Mattress Firm, Regus, Schuh, and Vodafone. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., with European operations in Manchester, England.
– END –