- 1.BBC: Coming to a screen near you… The online adviser
- 2.Boston.com: British video chat startup Vee24 collects $5.5 million from Data Point Capital; will set up HQ in Boston
- 3.Internet Retailer: Customer service firm Vee24 raises $5.5 million
- 4.Venturefizz: Connect with web & mobile customers via live video, voice, text and co-browsing
- 5.Call Center Solution: Vee24 Democratizes the Amazon Mayday Button
- 6.Los Angeles Times: More companies adding video to personalize online customer service
- 7.Biz Report: Expert Advice – Use in-store techniques to sell online
- 8.1to1 Media: Can you see me now? How to Improve the Customer Experience with Video
- 9.The Next Best Thing in Online Banking: Live Video Chat
- 10.Digital Marketing Magazine: From Telephone to Smartphone: How Customer Service is Evolving
- 11.TMCnet: Vee24 Gives Mobile Browsers a New Voice, with Video
- 12.Unlocking Online Conversion
- 13.Direct Marketing News: The New Wave of Engagement Campaigns
- 14.Are you Prepared for the Live Video Revolution?
- 15.Flint Group Blog: Tips to do video well on social media
- 16.Vee24 Wins 2015 MITX Award – Best Tech Innovation in Shopping
- 17.Return Customer: What Millennials Expect from Online Customer Service
- 18.A Conversation with CEO Priya Iyer
- 19.5 Surprising Reasons Why You Need Video Chat
- 20.The Evolution of Live Customer Engagements
- 21.How to Proactively Use Live Customer Engagement for Lead Generation
- 22.MIT Sloan – AI CAN FORGE RICHER HUMAN-TO-HUMAN INTERACTIONS
- 23.Technical Challenges of a Fully Integrated Live Engagement Solution
- 24.3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 25.3 Steps to Improving Your Live Chat Customer Experience
- 26.Improving the Customer Experience with ChatBOTs
- 27.AI-Enabled Customer Experiences of the Future
- 28.Priya Iyer featured in Customer Service 2020 Report by Raconteur Media
- 29.Five Ways to Personalize Your Live Engagement Experience
- 30.Priya Iyer Awarded The SaaS Report’s Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 31.Information Age Features Priya Iyer’s Nomination for Business Leader of the Year in the Women in IT Awards Series
- 32.Business Wire Featured Priya Iyer’s Award of Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 33.The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 34.Planning and Budgeting for a Live Chat Platform in 2019
- 35.Quick Tips: 20 Ways to Wow Customers with Video Assistance
- 36.Discover the Power of Live Video Assistance
- 37.The Future of Customer Experience is Here
- 38.Vee24 Published in UK Tech News – ‘AI-enabled customer experiences of the future’
- 39.Seminar by Priya Iyer at Call & Contact Centre Expo
- 40.Providing an Optimal Digital Customer Experience
- 41.Insights from Vee24’s Director of Marketing – A Quick and Easy Plan for Lead Generation
- 42.The ChatBOT Competition: VIP Luncheon at STK Steakhouse Midtown
- 43.Business Computing World – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 44.Vee24 Featured in ITProPortal – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 45.Digitalist Magazine – Live Engagement Checklist for the Best Possible Online Experience
- 46.Meet Us at IRCE @RetailX June 25-27
- 47.ChatBOTs & Live Chat in Tandem – A Perfect World
- 48.5 Ways to Drive Conversations into Conversions
- 49.Optimizing the Customer Journey with AI ChatBOTs
- 50.The Next Right Thing – Providing Excellent Customer Experience with Intelligent Live Engagement
- 51.Your Customer’s Perspective of Live Chat
- 52.Why You Need an AI ChatBOT
- 53.Why Co-Browsing is Your Key to Connecting with Customers
- 54.Meet The Family Of BOTS
- 55.Embracing AI-Powered BOTs: Identifying The Misconceptions And Pitfalls Of BOTs And Avoiding Them To Create An Ideal Customer Experience
- 56.5 Key Elements of Live-Engagement
- 57.How to Use Live Engagement to Give Your Dealership a Competitive Edge
- 58.How AI BOTs improve the Employee Experience
- 59.2020 Customer Facing ChatBOT Trends
- 60.The Future is Now: Why Your Customers are More Ready than You Think for Live Engagement
- 61.Is your Customer Service Team Prepared for the Possible Impact of Coronavirus?
- 62.Is the Auto-Dealership Dead?
- 63.Increase ROI with Digital Engagement
- 64.How to Keep your Employees Engaged while Working from Home
- 65.Do You Have the Infrastructure to Allow Your Agents to Work from Home?
- 66.Social Distancing Amplifies your Customer Engagement Choices
- 67.Tips for Identifying the Pitfalls and Misconceptions of Bots
- 68.The Future of Live Engagement is Here as Vee24 Launches V11 Intelligent Conversational Experience
- 69.Join Us for Webinar on our latest Release
- 70.Selling in the Age of Impatience
- 71.Behind the screen: How a customer sales agent uses video chat
- 72.Customer Engagements Must Be Multi-Experience Interactions
- 73.What is video chat?
- 74.Jordan’s Furniture Enhances Its Online Customer Experience for One-Stop Shopping
- 75.Prism Health Advocates Chooses Vee24 To Deliver a VIP-Level Client Experience
- 76.A New Definition of ‘Webinar’ for Consumer Brands and Businesses
- 77.An Intelligent Guide to ChatBOTs. Taking a Team Approach.
AI, Bots, cobrowsing, and Chat are all the rage for companies to explore discuss and debate, they can help you turn your conversations into conversions. Your customers know what they want, when they want it and where they want it, it’s their choice – Is your company ready? Our CEO, Priya Iyer is going to dive into what the future of customer experience looks like with orchestrated engagements on October 23rd in Manchester.
Until then, here are 5 ways to turn your online conversations into conversions.
To create an experience that gets your customers to engage, you need to be able to reach your customers on the channels that work for them and make it easy. Customers have the choice of how to interact with you, at any time during the day depending on their needs.
There was a time where the buyer’s journey started with a newspaper ad, billboard ad, or when they entered your store. Those days have been over for some time. Today, 87% of shoppers begin their product searches online. We like to know what we’re buying, and every purchase is measured and weighed against your competitors.
How do you turn those conversations into conversions?
Be There at the Start of the Buyer’s Journey
If you’re selling high-end products, being able to video chat with your customers would probably be a key part of converting them. Whereas if there’s a lower barrier of entry for your products, customers won’t need as much time to chat with you, then they may need a quick text chat. The question then becomes, how do you deal with FAQs and your associates being spread too thin?
If you integrate a chatBOT with some form of live-chat you are able to give your associates contexts around a customer’s needs while offsetting 80% of the effort.
When you bring these together you have a full spectrum of ways to not only connect with your customers but start building a relationship with them before they even enter your store.
Bring Your Products to Life Online
Some products, we buy without a lot of thought, your basicsponges, a favorite cereal, or even a reliable t-shirt. These products have minimal impact on our lives, and our wallets. Other products need a lot of thought before we purchase them. We take our time and do our research before we take out a home loan, buy a car, or pick out a doctor.
While your customers are researching your products, orchestrating engagements with them is key to getting them to bring your products to life online. When you’re buying a car, a salesman approaches you and helps you find the right vehicle for you, at the pharmacy, the pharmacist helps you find the right thing for whatever’s ailing you, and you have a broker there when you’re looking to find the right insurance plan.
Engaging your customers while they are on your website is how you start bringing your products and importantly your brand to life. Having an AI chatbot to answer any quick questions your customers have will immediately make their experience more seamless, giving them a way to get their simple questions answered.
When your customers want more help finding the perfect product for them, or need more in-depth answers, they can contact one of your representatives to video chat or cobrowse. This allows you to start closing sales on your website, expanding your reach!
What are some success stories? Watches of Switzerland saw a 35% conversion rate on luxury items, with live-engagement vs self-service, Schuh saw a 4x conversion rate increase with live-engagement. AOV went up 54% for watches of Switzerland, and 10% for Schuh.
We’ll cover the remaining 3 ways in our next blog post.