- 1.BBC: Coming to a screen near you… The online adviser
- 2.Boston.com: British video chat startup Vee24 collects $5.5 million from Data Point Capital; will set up HQ in Boston
- 3.Internet Retailer: Customer service firm Vee24 raises $5.5 million
- 4.Venturefizz: Connect with web & mobile customers via live video, voice, text and co-browsing
- 5.Call Center Solution: Vee24 Democratizes the Amazon Mayday Button
- 6.Los Angeles Times: More companies adding video to personalize online customer service
- 7.Biz Report: Expert Advice – Use in-store techniques to sell online
- 8.1to1 Media: Can you see me now? How to Improve the Customer Experience with Video
- 9.The Next Best Thing in Online Banking: Live Video Chat
- 10.Digital Marketing Magazine: From Telephone to Smartphone: How Customer Service is Evolving
- 11.TMCnet: Vee24 Gives Mobile Browsers a New Voice, with Video
- 12.Unlocking Online Conversion
- 13.Direct Marketing News: The New Wave of Engagement Campaigns
- 14.Are you Prepared for the Live Video Revolution?
- 15.Flint Group Blog: Tips to do video well on social media
- 16.Vee24 Wins 2015 MITX Award – Best Tech Innovation in Shopping
- 17.Return Customer: What Millennials Expect from Online Customer Service
- 18.A Conversation with CEO Priya Iyer
- 19.5 Surprising Reasons Why You Need Video Chat
- 20.The Evolution of Live Customer Engagements
- 21.How to Proactively Use Live Customer Engagement for Lead Generation
- 22.MIT Sloan – AI CAN FORGE RICHER HUMAN-TO-HUMAN INTERACTIONS
- 23.Technical Challenges of a Fully Integrated Live Engagement Solution
- 24.3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 25.3 Steps to Improving Your Live Chat Customer Experience
- 26.Improving the Customer Experience with ChatBOTs
- 27.AI-Enabled Customer Experiences of the Future
- 28.Priya Iyer featured in Customer Service 2020 Report by Raconteur Media
- 29.Five Ways to Personalize Your Live Engagement Experience
- 30.Priya Iyer Awarded The SaaS Report’s Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 31.Information Age Features Priya Iyer’s Nomination for Business Leader of the Year in the Women in IT Awards Series
- 32.Business Wire Featured Priya Iyer’s Award of Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 33.The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 34.Planning and Budgeting for a Live Chat Platform in 2019
- 35.Quick Tips: 20 Ways to Wow Customers with Video Assistance
- 36.Discover the Power of Live Video Assistance
- 37.The Future of Customer Experience is Here
- 38.Vee24 Published in UK Tech News – ‘AI-enabled customer experiences of the future’
- 39.Seminar by Priya Iyer at Call & Contact Centre Expo
- 40.Providing an Optimal Digital Customer Experience
- 41.Insights from Vee24’s Director of Marketing – A Quick and Easy Plan for Lead Generation
- 42.The ChatBOT Competition: VIP Luncheon at STK Steakhouse Midtown
- 43.Business Computing World – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 44.Vee24 Featured in ITProPortal – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 45.Digitalist Magazine – Live Engagement Checklist for the Best Possible Online Experience
- 46.Meet Us at IRCE @RetailX June 25-27
- 47.ChatBOTs & Live Chat in Tandem – A Perfect World
- 48.5 Ways to Drive Conversations into Conversions
- 49.Optimizing the Customer Journey with AI ChatBOTs
- 50.The Next Right Thing – Providing Excellent Customer Experience with Intelligent Live Engagement
- 51.Your Customer’s Perspective of Live Chat
- 52.Why You Need an AI ChatBOT
- 53.Why Co-Browsing is Your Key to Connecting with Customers
- 54.Meet The Family Of BOTS
- 55.Embracing AI-Powered BOTs: Identifying The Misconceptions And Pitfalls Of BOTs And Avoiding Them To Create An Ideal Customer Experience
- 56.5 Key Elements of Live-Engagement
- 57.How to Use Live Engagement to Give Your Dealership a Competitive Edge
- 58.How AI BOTs improve the Employee Experience
- 59.2020 Customer Facing ChatBOT Trends
- 60.The Future is Now: Why Your Customers are More Ready than You Think for Live Engagement
- 61.Is your Customer Service Team Prepared for the Possible Impact of Coronavirus?
- 62.Is the Auto-Dealership Dead?
- 63.Five Things Every Credit Union Should Consider When Using AI-Powered Bots & Live Engagement to Create the Ideal Member Experience
- 64.Increase ROI with Digital Engagement
- 65.How to Keep your Employees Engaged while Working from Home
- 66.Do You Have the Infrastructure to Allow Your Agents to Work from Home?
- 67.Social Distancing Amplifies your Customer Engagement Choices
- 68.Tips for Identifying the Pitfalls and Misconceptions of Bots
- 69.The Future of Live Engagement is Here as Vee24 Launches V11 Intelligent Conversational Experience
- 70.Join Us for Webinar on our latest Release
- 71.Selling in the Age of Impatience
- 72.Behind the screen: How a customer sales agent uses video chat
- 73.Customer Engagements Must Be Multi-Experience Interactions
- 74.What is video chat?
- 75.Jordan’s Furniture Enhances Its Online Customer Experience for One-Stop Shopping
- 76.Prism Health Advocates Chooses Vee24 To Deliver a VIP-Level Client Experience
- 77.A New Definition of ‘Webinar’ for Consumer Brands and Businesses
One big question in today’s world is whether to choose chatBOTs or live-chat. There are plenty of articles that will lay out the pros and cons, tell you why you need one over the other, or why you need both. We’re going to skip all that and be blunt:
You NEED both.
We live in a world that loves the digital space and convenience. 63% of Millennials prefer live-chat to other types of contact. These factors have created a world that is always online, meaning your customers, users, patients, and prospects need to reach you at any time and from anywhere in a way that’s convenient for them.
ChatBOTs are powerful tools. Their use goes beyond a trend. They give your customers another avenue to engage with you on their terms. An effective ChatBOT strategy gives your customers a convenient avenue to solve their simple requests. This offsets the Pareto Principle from taking hold, freeing up your agents to take care of complex problems, and quickly resolving FAQs and other simple issues for your customers.
ChatBOTs are also always available, you late-night customers have a way to interact with you, and to solve any simple or common queries regardless of time.
What happens when a customer has a complex issue at 3 am?
Instead of filling out a contact form and waiting to hear back from a rep, you can train your bot to collect key contextual information on the issue. Training your bot to do so makes gives the agent key information to solve your customer’s issue quickly and more effectively forewarning and forearming your agents.
After reading about what ChatBOTs can do, you might be thinking the best way to bring them together is having your bot contextualize your interactions to make your agents more effective. While that is a valid strategy, you are losing one key element of any successful brand, customer relationships.
ChatBOTs can do a lot, but they can’t empathize, give personal recommendations, nor give nuanced advice to your customers. Building this kind of relationship is what allows agents to not only effectively tackle nuanced issues, but guide customers to the perfect solution for them.
Bringing ChatBOTs & Live-Chat Together
How do you effectively combine these two involved solutions with the rest of your tech stack and implemented systems?
For starters – whatever system you choose needs to integrate with your tech stack, specifically, your CRM & what you’re using to manage your agents(although a complete solution will also manage your agents for you). Each interaction, whether bot or agent, needs to be automatically logged into your CRM so that you can
Software that integrates with your tech stack will make your agents more effective while creating a better customer experience. Agents who can pull up a customer’s CRM profile when they contact them are able to use that information to better serve them and find a solution that works for the customers.
With a fully integrated omnichannel solution, if a customer logs in at 3 am, and you have no reps available, they’re able to reach you through your chatBOT. If the bot is unable to solve your customer’s problem, then it can escalate to an agent – and if an agent isn’t available, or it is past business hours, the bot will contextualize the issue for the agent. Creating an omnichannel solution and improving your customer experience.