- 1.Audi’s Personal Online Assistant selected as Finalist for eco Internet Award
- 2.1to1 Media: Driving Auto Sales with Digital Tools
- 3.Dealer Marketing Magazine: High Consideration Equals High Touch
- 4.Automotive Management: Swansway adds VEE24 live chat to website
- 5.Auto Dealers and Manufacturers Drive Sales with Live Video
- 6.Stable Vehicle Contracts accelerates sales with Vee24 video chat technology
- 7.Motor Trader: Getting Personal with online Video Chat
- 8.Automotive Management: Using video to make appointments ‘can increase test drive bookings by more than a third’
- 9.AM online: Now Vauxhall adds live video chat from Vee24
- 10.Now Vauxhall adds a customer service differentiator to its website with Live Video Chat from Vee24
- 11.AM Automotive Management – Vee24’s Priya Iyer Guest opinion – Car buyers want a better online experience – it’s time for dealerships to embrace digital technology
- 12.Completing the Entire Car-buying Process Online with Live Engagement
- 13.Quickly Move Cars Off Your Lot with Live Video Engagement
- 14.Interview with Priya Iyer – Live chat for car dealers: six steps to success
- 15.Halliwell Jones offers late night customer service to online customers, with Vee24 Live Engagement platform
- 16.Halliwell Jones customers enjoy late night car enquiries thanks to Vee24
- 17.Sytner Group offers Vee24’s Live Chat to Mercedes-Benz smart customers
- 18.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 19.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 20.IT Pro Portal Publication – Live Engagement: Are Automotive Dealers Still Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 21.Defining the KPI’s for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 22.How Live Engagement Helps Automotive Dealerships Generate More Leads and Provide Better Customer Service
- 23.Vee24 Mentioned in Automotive Management Online – ‘Six ways to get the most from chat and messaging’
- 24.ITProPortal Publication – Define the KPIs for live engagement in your automotive business plan
- 25.Vee24 Published in Business Computing World – Define the KPIs for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 26.Vee24 Featured in the Institute of Motor Industry Magazine – How Automotive Businesses Can Benefit from Live Engagement Platforms
- 27.How to Create a Seamless Transformation from Physical to Online Dealerships
- 28.4 Must-Have Live Chat Engagement Features that Will Build Brand Loyalty for Your Dealership
- 29.Land Rover provides next generation sales support via Vee24’s live video help
- 30.Enhance Your Dealership Experience with an Online Presence
- 31.ZuCar brings the in-store experience to their newly launched website with Vee24 Live Engagement
- 32.How Live Engagement is Supporting the Car Buyer of Today
- 33.How to Use Live Engagement to Give Your Dealership a Competitive Edge
- 34.Is the Auto-Dealership Dead?
- 35.Create an Automotive Digital Experience that Sells
- 36.Do You Have the Infrastructure to Allow Your Agents to Work from Home?
- 37.Ban On Petrol & Diesel Vehicles: Are Electric cars the future?
- 38.The New Normal of Automotive
- 39.Being Successful In The New Normal
- 40.Opening with a Boom
- 41.Hyundai’s Online Showroom is Experiencing a Corona Boom
- 42.The New Normal of Automotive
- 43.How to Create a Seamless Transformation from Physical to Online Dealerships – Replay
- 44.Your Favorite Car Company is Opening a new dealership and it’s in Your House
- 45.With Live Video Chat, Hyundai Germany Brings its Car Showroom to The Living Room
- 46.Buying a Vehicle from Your Couch? The Future of Car Buying Has Arrived
- 47.Is your car dealership ready for a V-shaped recovery?
- 48.MSL Motor Group Revs Up Their Digital Engagement
- 49.D’Ieteren Automotive Chooses Vee24 to Connect with Customers Face-to-Face at Virtual 2021 Brussels Motor Show
- 50.Vee24 Helps Drive an Immersive Customer Experience at the ‘Porsche Next’ Digital Show
The Car Buyer of Today Has Changed
We know that customers’ shopping trends have changed dramatically in the last ten years and where we used to see a sales executive welcoming people in dealerships, we are now seeing more and more people having their first brand engagement online. Did you know that 89% of customers conduct online research before making their purchase? The process of buying a car can be costly and time-consuming, and it’s so important that representatives are there to support their customers online just like they would in their showroom. Ten years ago, consumers would physically visit over seven dealerships before they would make the decision to buy. Today they visit only 1.6 dealerships as they are mostly browsing online.
Don’t Wave Goodbye to the Dealership
Although online technology is going to play a strong role in the future of car buying, we are not ready to wave goodbye to the dealership just yet. In fact, over half of car buyers make dealership visits a priority and that is because people still want to see and feel the car before booking a test drive and making a purchase. When it comes to online technology, the automotive industry has previously been lagging behind other verticals such as retail and finance. However, with tools such as online car configurators and the power of live assistance, they are now realizing the importance of an online presence to enhance their overall dealership experience.
Convenience and Ease
We all know that consumers prefer convenience and ease when conducting their car research, preferably from the comfort of their own home. Automotive customers also enjoy a positive experience when visiting their local car retailer. However, this experience isn’t always replicated online and can often result in customers feeling frustrated and confused with extensive technical information and choices.
Three-quarters of consumers said that if given the opportunity, they would consider conducting their entire car-buying process online, including financing, price negotiation, back-office paperwork, and home delivery. Technology is now available for automotive companies to solve this challenge by providing a world-class “before the door” customer experience that will bring customers into the dealer network.
Optimize the Buying Experience with Live Assistance
The days of consumers visiting the dealership 6, 7, 8 times are over and due to the amount of online information available, consumers can happily do the majority of their own research. But what happens when a customer has a question? Without live engagement, your digital properties will become a lonely self-service zone with no one available to answer questions from the potential buyer.
Using Vee24’s live chat engagement platform, you can make the car research and buying process similar to that of a showroom experience. Screen sharing and co-browsing enable the live operator to lead the customer through the buying journey and navigate them to the relevant and necessary areas of interest. A second mobile camera gives you the ability to do an exterior and interior walk around a car in your showroom, allowing customers to get the look and feel of a car they are interested in. What about after business hours? Consider a ChatBOT that can intelligently answer customer questions and create sales leads for your Reps to handle the following business day.
With more than 30% of customers expecting to see live assistance on your website, now is a good time to start if you are not already!