- 1.Live video assistance: Next-generation customer experience for financial services
- 2.Website Magazine: Live Video Assistance – The Key to Successful Online Customer Service
- 3.Customers need online banking to be just as good as branch visits – Vee24 Live Engagement can make it even better.
- 4.Information Age – Customers need online banking to be better than a branch visit
- 5.BobsGuide article – Can technology create an online banking experience more personal than a branch visit?
- 6.How to Get Started with Live Video Engagement for Credit Unions
- 7.How to Get Started with Live Video Engagement for Finance
- 8.CNNMoney Interview with Priya Iyer, CEO of Vee24 – To stay competitive, US call centers are training workers to be super agents
- 9.Finance Digest – 3 Ways Financial Institutions Can Leverage Live Engagement On Social Media
- 10.Global Banking & Finance Review, Page 58-59: 3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 11.The Next Best Thing in Online Banking: Live Video Chat
- 12.Real World Insights from KBC Bank – How Their Customer Experience Evolved with Live Engagement
- 13.KBC Offers Certainty on Home Loans in Just Ten Minutes
- 14.Join Us at Retail Banking 2019 in Austin, TX
- 15.Vee24 Published in Global Banking & Finance Review – 3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 16.Financial IT – Customer Experience Trends in Banking to Watch for
- 17.Digitalist Magazine Featured Vee24 – Customer Experience Trends in Banking to Watch for
- 18.Global Banking & Finance Review – The Customer Trends in Banking to Watch for
- 19.Vee24 Featured in Finance Digest – Customer Experience Trends in Banking to Watch for
- 20.Customer Experience Trends in Banking to Watch for in 2019
- 21.How ChatBOTs are Changing the Face of Banking
- 22.5 Key Experiences to Drive Conversions in Retail
- 23.US Insurer, Veronica’s Insurance, selects Vee24 to extend their Digital Transformation Vision with Live Customer Engagement Technology
- 24.Rebuilding Strong Customer Relationships in Financial Services with Live Engagement
- 25.Leveraging AI Chatbots, as part of the customer’s online journey
- 26.4 Key Engagements to Drive Conversions in Financial Services
- 27.Co-Browsing & Co-Form Fill: the Future of Financial Services
- 28.Five Things Every Credit Union Should Consider When Using AI-Powered Bots & Live Engagement to Create the Ideal Member Experience
- 29.My First Savings Account was the Beginning of my Financial Services Fascination
- 30.Top 3 Ways Digital-Savvy Tools are Re-shaping the “Bank of the Future”
- 31.Is the Auto Dealership Dead? How to sell in a changing automotive landscape
- 32.How To Design, Build & Launch A Best-In-Class ChatBOT Recorded Webinar
- 33.How To Design, Build & Launch A Best-In-Class ChatBOT
- 34.Designing Chatbots to Build a Better Online Banking Experience
- 35.Must-Have Digital Collaboration Tools for Financial Services Success
- 36.Video Chat Brings Immersive, Personalized Customer Engagement to Online Banking
For a long time, chatbots were a gimmick, they could be fun and interesting but far from reliable; more so in the banking world. If you wanted clear and reliable answers, you had to reach a live person. This isn’t always an option late at night, or if the lines are busy and you’re in a hurry.
Another Way to Reach Your Customers
When chatbots first arrived on the scene they came with a promise of reliable answers, easy navigation, time saved, and improved customer experience. They failed. In today’s world, 75% of interactions between banks and their customers occur online and on mobile. This highlights the need to use chatbots as another channel for banking institutions to reach their customers.
The technology has caught up with the potential we saw in chatbots, major institutions like Bank of America, Capital One, and Eastern bank are starting to use chatbots. These bots change the way customers interact with the bank. Instead of reading through a long list of FAQs, waiting for a rep to be available, or *shudder* call the bank, customers can now tell chatbots what they need.
The bots address FAQs, show customers where branches are, tell them the bank’s routing number, or even guide them through the account opening process. If the bot can’t help the customer, then it can escalate to an agent.
AI & the Path to a Better Customer Experience
With chatbots, banks are able to offer a personalized experience to their customers while making their customer service more efficient. When a bot escalates to an agent, that bot could collect information on the customer, and gain more insight into the problem.
Now, when an agent is interacting with a customer, they’re armed with a deeper understanding of the problem, and can more effectively resolve the issue.
Chatbots are already changing the banking world and with more customers going online, the need for another way to directly engage customers has become even more important. By adding another direct channel to your customers, you can change the way they navigate your site and app.