- 1.BBC: Coming to a screen near you… The online adviser
- 2.Boston.com: British video chat startup Vee24 collects $5.5 million from Data Point Capital; will set up HQ in Boston
- 3.Internet Retailer: Customer service firm Vee24 raises $5.5 million
- 4.Venturefizz: Connect with web & mobile customers via live video, voice, text and co-browsing
- 5.Call Center Solution: Vee24 Democratizes the Amazon Mayday Button
- 6.Los Angeles Times: More companies adding video to personalize online customer service
- 7.Biz Report: Expert Advice – Use in-store techniques to sell online
- 8.1to1 Media: Can you see me now? How to Improve the Customer Experience with Video
- 9.The Next Best Thing in Online Banking: Live Video Chat
- 10.Digital Marketing Magazine: From Telephone to Smartphone: How Customer Service is Evolving
- 11.TMCnet: Vee24 Gives Mobile Browsers a New Voice, with Video
- 12.Unlocking Online Conversion
- 13.Direct Marketing News: The New Wave of Engagement Campaigns
- 14.Are you Prepared for the Live Video Revolution?
- 15.Flint Group Blog: Tips to do video well on social media
- 16.Vee24 Wins 2015 MITX Award – Best Tech Innovation in Shopping
- 17.Return Customer: What Millennials Expect from Online Customer Service
- 18.A Conversation with CEO Priya Iyer
- 19.5 Surprising Reasons Why You Need Video Chat
- 20.The Evolution of Live Customer Engagements
- 21.How to Proactively Use Live Customer Engagement for Lead Generation
- 22.MIT Sloan – AI CAN FORGE RICHER HUMAN-TO-HUMAN INTERACTIONS
- 23.Technical Challenges of a Fully Integrated Live Engagement Solution
- 24.3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 25.3 Steps to Improving Your Live Chat Customer Experience
- 26.Improving the Customer Experience with ChatBOTs
- 27.AI-Enabled Customer Experiences of the Future
- 28.Priya Iyer featured in Customer Service 2020 Report by Raconteur Media
- 29.Five Ways to Personalize Your Live Engagement Experience
- 30.Priya Iyer Awarded The SaaS Report’s Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 31.Information Age Features Priya Iyer’s Nomination for Business Leader of the Year in the Women in IT Awards Series
- 32.Business Wire Featured Priya Iyer’s Award of Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 33.The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 34.Planning and Budgeting for a Live Chat Platform in 2019
- 35.Quick Tips: 20 Ways to Wow Customers with Video Assistance
- 36.The Future of Customer Experience is Here
- 37.Vee24 Published in UK Tech News – ‘AI-enabled customer experiences of the future’
- 38.Seminar by Priya Iyer at Call & Contact Centre Expo
- 39.Providing an Optimal Digital Customer Experience
- 40.Insights from Vee24’s Director of Marketing – A Quick and Easy Plan for Lead Generation
- 41.The ChatBOT Competition: VIP Luncheon at STK Steakhouse Midtown
- 42.Business Computing World – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 43.Vee24 Featured in ITProPortal – The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 44.Digitalist Magazine – Live Engagement Checklist for the Best Possible Online Experience
- 45.Meet Us at IRCE @RetailX June 25-27
- 46.The Difference Between Customer Experience & Service
- 47.Behind The Scenes, These Bots Deliver Better Customer Service
- 48.How I Spent My Summer Internship – Learning That I Expect an Excellent Customer Experience
- 49.ChatBOTs & Live Chat in Tandem – A Perfect World
- 50.5 Ways to Drive Conversations into Conversions
- 51.5 Ways to Drive Conversations into Conversions: Part 2
- 52.Optimizing the Customer Journey with AI ChatBOTs
- 53.The Next Right Thing – Providing Excellent Customer Experience with Intelligent Live Engagement
- 54.Your Customer’s Perspective of Live Chat
- 55.Why You Need an AI ChatBOT
- 56.Why Co-Browsing is Your Key to Connecting with Customers
- 57.Meet The Family Of BOTS
- 58.Embracing AI-Powered BOTs: Identifying The Misconceptions And Pitfalls Of BOTs And Avoiding Them To Create An Ideal Customer Experience
- 59.5 Key Elements of Live-Engagement
- 60.How to Use Live Engagement to Give Your Dealership a Competitive Edge
- 61.How AI BOTs improve the Employee Experience
- 62.2020 Customer Facing ChatBOT Trends
- 63.The Future is Now: Why Your Customers are More Ready than You Think for Live Engagement
- 64.Is your Customer Service Team Prepared for the Possible Impact of Coronavirus?
- 65.Is the Auto-Dealership Dead?
- 66.Increase ROI with Digital Engagement
- 67.How to Keep your Employees Engaged while Working from Home
- 68.Do You Have the Infrastructure to Allow Your Agents to Work from Home?
- 69.Social Distancing Amplifies your Customer Engagement Choices
- 70.Tips for Identifying the Pitfalls and Misconceptions of Bots
- 71.The Future of Live Engagement is Here as Vee24 Launches V11 Intelligent Conversational Experience
- 72.Join Us for Webinar on our latest Release
- 73.Selling in the Age of Impatience
- 74.Behind the screen: How a customer sales agent uses video chat
- 75.Customer Engagements Must Be Multi-Experience Interactions
- 76.What is video chat?
- 77.Jordan’s Furniture Enhances Its Online Customer Experience for One-Stop Shopping
- 78.Prism Health Advocates Chooses Vee24 To Deliver a VIP-Level Client Experience
- 79.A New Definition of “Webinar” for Consumer Brands and Businesses
- 80.An Intelligent Guide to ChatBOTs: Taking a Team Approach
- 81.The Watches of Switzerland Group Launches Virtual Boutique in the UK with Vee24 to Boost High-end Customer Sales and Service
- 82.D’Ieteren Automotive Chooses Vee24 to Connect with Customers Face-to-Face at Virtual 2021 Brussels Motor Show
- 83.Clarins Partners with Vee24 to Launch its Virtual Boutique to Provide Real Shopping Experience
- 84.Is Your Mobile-Ready Customer Engagement Really Working Out?
- 85.Elevating Omnichannel Customer Engagement With AI
Summer is coming to a close and while enjoying the hot weather, I was reminiscing about learning how to sail, and how it relates to the customer experience.
I learned to sail when I was young. Nothing feels better than being out in the water, smelling the salty air, hearing the wind whipping through the sales – But I have to tell you learning nautical speak was not easy. What was port(left)? Starboard(right?) It was a brave new world, and I needed a new language to navigate it.
While looking at the agenda for eTail East I realized that customer experience, branding, and eCommerce can feel the same way. The landscape has changed drastically, and with it, the language.
Customers still go through a journey and that journey differs from customer to customer. Where they are in the buying process, their demographics, and even the channel they’re on affect the journey.
The tricky part comes in when we try to separate customer experience and customer service. A lot of folks see those as the same thing, and while the differences between the two may seem minor at first, once you dig in, you can see how much they differ.
Measuring the Journey & Experience
To measure customer satisfaction you’re going to be looking at the CSAT score. This measures each interaction you have with a customer. This could be after a support call, or after you’ve engaged with a customer while they’re on your site with live chat. The CSAT measures each individual interaction.
When you measure customer experience – you’re looking at a Net Promoter Score(NPS). This measures your overall customer experience, it is how you measure your customers’ overall perception of your brand and their overall experience with it.
Once we’ve clearly defined these two key scoring metrics, the conversation quickly shifts. It no longer becomes about one or the other, but about how we can measure and integrate both to affect the overall customer journey.
With so many of your customers online, you can’t interact with them directly in brick & mortar locations anymore. Which is why you need to start reaching out to your consumers directly. When you reach your customers directly, while focusing on creating an ideal customer experience, you can create a better customer experience.