- 1.Live video assistance: Next-generation customer experience for financial services
- 2.Website Magazine: Live Video Assistance – The Key to Successful Online Customer Service
- 3.Customers need online banking to be just as good as branch visits – Vee24 Live Engagement can make it even better.
- 4.Information Age – Customers need online banking to be better than a branch visit
- 5.BobsGuide article – Can technology create an online banking experience more personal than a branch visit?
- 6.How to Get Started with Live Video Engagement for Credit Unions
- 7.How to Get Started with Live Video Engagement for Finance
- 8.CNNMoney Interview with Priya Iyer, CEO of Vee24 – To stay competitive, US call centers are training workers to be super agents
- 9.Finance Digest – 3 Ways Financial Institutions Can Leverage Live Engagement On Social Media
- 10.Global Banking & Finance Review, Page 58-59: 3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 11.The Next Best Thing in Online Banking: Live Video Chat
- 12.Real World Insights from KBC Bank – How Their Customer Experience Evolved with Live Engagement
- 13.KBC Offers Certainty on Home Loans in Just Ten Minutes
- 14.Join Us at Retail Banking 2019 in Austin, TX
- 15.Vee24 Published in Global Banking & Finance Review – 3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 16.Financial IT – Customer Experience Trends in Banking to Watch for
- 17.Digitalist Magazine Featured Vee24 – Customer Experience Trends in Banking to Watch for
- 18.Global Banking & Finance Review – The Customer Trends in Banking to Watch for
- 19.Vee24 Featured in Finance Digest – Customer Experience Trends in Banking to Watch for
- 20.Customer Experience Trends in Banking to Watch for in 2019
- 21.How ChatBOTs are Changing the Face of Banking
- 22.5 Key Experiences to Drive Conversions in Retail
- 23.US Insurer, Veronica’s Insurance, selects Vee24 to extend their Digital Transformation Vision with Live Customer Engagement Technology
- 24.Rebuilding Strong Customer Relationships in Financial Services with Live Engagement
- 25.Leveraging AI Chatbots, as part of the customer’s online journey
- 26.4 Key Engagements to Drive Conversions in Financial Services
- 27.Co-Browsing & Co-Form Fill: the Future of Financial Services
- 28.Five Things Every Credit Union Should Consider When Using AI-Powered Bots & Live Engagement to Create the Ideal Member Experience
- 29.My First Savings Account was the Beginning of my Financial Services Fascination
- 30.Top 3 Ways Digital-Savvy Tools are Re-shaping the “Bank of the Future”
- 31.Is the Auto Dealership Dead? How to sell in a changing automotive landscape
- 32.How To Design, Build & Launch A Best-In-Class ChatBOT Recorded Webinar
- 33.How To Design, Build & Launch A Best-In-Class ChatBOT
- 34.Designing Chatbots to Build a Better Online Banking Experience
- 35.Must-Have Digital Collaboration Tools for Financial Services Success
- 36.Video Chat Brings Immersive, Personalized Customer Engagement to Online Banking
As someone who holds a full-time job and a fairly full schedule of extracurriculars, I simply do not have the time to go to a bank within the standard work week. With most people’s free schedules being as equally limited as mine, I don’t believe my lack of bank visits is unusual. Futurum author Daniel Newman says, “I can’t remember the last time I’ve been to a bank. Come to think of it, I can’t remember the last time I’ve mailed a bill payment, either.”
Over 161 million users in the U.S. use digital banking today largely due to its convenience. The number of users has steadily risen over the last 5 years, which only means we can expect continuous growth in the coming years. As a retail banker or credit union, now is the time to take a look at your current online presence. Do you have a mobile app? Do you offer customer support outside normal business hours? Do your customers receive the same level of service online that they would receive in person?
In 2019, Banks and Credit Unions that put a large emphasis on their level of online customer support will be the first to see a significant rise in sales conversions and brand loyalty. The financial industry has always been one of the leaders at adopting innovative technology, and with the current live assistance capabilities available, there’s no need to let your customer service fall behind. Here are 3 important customer experience trends to watch for in 2019 to stay current and keep your customers satisfied.
Remote Video Chat Support
Personal finances can be a touchy subject, and many customers make a point to visit a bank in person to discuss matters such as investments, loans, and savings accounts with a real person. Picture a student who needs to speak to a financial representative about their student loans. It’s likely that they don’t feel it’s appropriate to put their concerns in writing through email or text chat, but they also have a full schedule of classes and homework and do not have time to go into a brick-and-mortar branch. Vee24’s Live Engagement platform offers one-on-one video chat support so that customers can feel secure handling their finances through a conversation, but remotely from the comfort of their couch.
1 in 5 financial institutions are predicted to offer some form of video chat support to their customers in 2019. Companies offering video banking services have found that 72% of their customers perceived them as an innovative institution and that their customer satisfaction rate had increased by 64%.
In addition to improving the quality of online customer support with more meaningful and personalized interactions, financial institutions should expect to see online banking become more accessible across all channels, and from any device. In fact, many companies have already started to prioritize this. 65% of businesses think that having a live engagement platform that supports a variety of devices and operating systems is the most important feature to have.  Chat platforms such as Vee24 enable customers to reach their bank representative with just a click of a button – from any browser, on any device, and with no download required. A customer can receive support on their iPhone or Samsung Galaxy from a grocery store, or they can speak to their financial advisor from their laptop at work or at home. Providing customers with this type of flexibility will continue to be an important feature of online banking throughout 2019.
Co-Browsing with Customers
Although many financial institutions rank accessibility and quality of support as the most important features of a live engagement system, we cannot overlook the ability to share a screen and co-browse. Co-browsing is an extremely impactful feature of online customer support, and more than a fourth of banking providers think this is the most important feature to have when deploying video chat. When a frustrated customer contacts a live agent because they cannot find the right application for a personal loan, the agent can take control over the customer’s browser and direct them to the right page. To take it a step further, Vee24’s live chat platform allows co-form fill, enabling the agent and customer to jointly fill out online forms.
Online and mobile banking technology will continue to improve over time with AI driving automation and omnichannel access – financial institutions who keep up with these advancements while staying consistent with their customer support will be the most successful. As a user of online banking, I look forward to a standard of service that not only meets stated commitments from a bank but provides personalized experiences that consistently exceed customer expectations.