- 1.Land Rover provides next generation sales support via Vee24’s live video help
- 2.Audi’s Personal Online Assistant selected as Finalist for eco Internet Award
- 3.1to1 Media: Driving Auto Sales with Digital Tools
- 4.Dealer Marketing Magazine: High Consideration Equals High Touch
- 5.Automotive Management: Swansway adds VEE24 live chat to website
- 6.Auto Dealers and Manufacturers Drive Sales with Live Video
- 7.Stable Vehicle Contracts accelerates sales with Vee24 video chat technology
- 8.Motor Trader: Getting Personal with online Video Chat
- 9.Automotive Management: Using video to make appointments ‘can increase test drive bookings by more than a third’
- 10.AM online: Now Vauxhall adds live video chat from Vee24
- 11.Now Vauxhall adds a customer service differentiator to its website with Live Video Chat from Vee24
- 12.AM Automotive Management – Vee24’s Priya Iyer Guest opinion – Car buyers want a better online experience – it’s time for dealerships to embrace digital technology
- 13.Completing the Entire Car-buying Process Online with Live Engagement
- 14.Quickly Move Cars Off Your Lot with Live Video Engagement
- 15.Interview with Priya Iyer – Live chat for car dealers: six steps to success
- 16.Halliwell Jones offers late night customer service to online customers, with Vee24 Live Engagement platform
- 17.Halliwell Jones customers enjoy late night car enquiries thanks to Vee24
- 18.Sytner Group offers Vee24’s Live Chat to Mercedes-Benz smart customers
- 19.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 20.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 21.IT Pro Portal Publication – Live Engagement: Are Automotive Dealers Still Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 22.Defining the KPI’s for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 23.How Live Engagement Helps Automotive Dealerships Generate More Leads and Provide Better Customer Service
- 24.Vee24 Mentioned in Automotive Management Online – ‘Six ways to get the most from chat and messaging’
- 25.Audi Japan Personal Assistant
- 26.See how Lexus Uses Live Video Chat on its Website
- 27.Live Video Chat at Sytner Group
- 28.ITProPortal Publication – Define the KPIs for live engagement in your automotive business plan
- 29.Vee24 Published in Business Computing World – Define the KPIs for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 30.Sytner Provides Excellence in Customer Service with Vee24 Video Chat
- 31.Vee24 Featured in the Institute of Motor Industry Magazine – How Automotive Businesses Can Benefit from Live Engagement Platforms
- 32.How to Create a Seamless Transformation from Physical to Online Dealerships
- 33.4 Must-Have Live Chat Engagement Features that Will Build Brand Loyalty for Your Dealership
- 34.Enhance Your Dealership Experience with an Online Presence
- 35.ZuCar brings the in-store experience to their newly launched website with Vee24 Live Engagement
- 36.How Live Engagement is Supporting the Car Buyer of Today
The automotive industry is undergoing a significant transformation in the car buying experience. Today more than half of car shoppers start the car buying journey by researching online. They are going to their computers before going to the dealership. For automotive dealers, the goal is to leverage the physical dealership while adapting to advances in technology.
We know how long and thoughtful the process of purchasing a car can be. Whether that is a new or used vehicle, the investment is large, and one that people put significant time and energy into. The average buyer spends around 19 hours researching online before deciding on a car. When online car shopping is coupled with outstanding customer support, it eases the buying journey and will influence your prospect’s decision to move forward with the purchase. In putting the customer first, we’ve seen successful dealerships seamlessly integrate live customer engagement with their physical dealership.
Here are 4 must-have live engagement features that will inevitably bring in higher customer satisfaction rates and increased sale conversions to your business:
With fewer customers visiting dealerships and more conducting their research online, we know how valuable it is to catch these prospects during the early stages of the buying journey. The average car shopper starts their research by looking at up to 14 different brands. This generates a lot of competition between dealerships, especially when the consumer has no loyalty to a certain brand. In order to gain a competitive edge, your business can offer live chat support right off the bat, even if that person is shopping from their mobile device.
In fact, 53% of automotive shoppers use a smartphone when conducting research. If you offer live chat on your website but it’s not accessible on mobile devices, you’re only halfway there. By giving your buyers the option to start a chat from email, social media, or any clickable link, it will create more leads and make you a real proactive player in such a competitive industry. An omni-channel platform like Vee24 will enable your brand to stand out by allowing agents to offer support to customers wherever they are.
Mobile and External Cameras
If a customer chooses to reach out to your business, are you fully optimizing your engagement with them? You may have gotten them to your website, started a conversation and answered some questions, but what else can you offer them to influence the buying decision and ramp up their interest in your brand? During a video chat engagement, Vee24’s agents have access to external cameras in the dealership. Using a mobile camera, the agent has the ability to take the video engagement to the showroom or even to the lot and show off the model, the interior and other features that may be difficult to see online. They can even start the car and drive it back to the showroom door all while streaming the experience live to the prospect. This feature is extremely impactful for used car sales. The customer will certainly want to see the condition of a used car before purchasing it- which the agent can easily show through an external camera.
When it comes to new cars, the buying journey gets even more complicated for buyers. The list of new features to choose from is endless, and they have the option to customize their own vehicle. From new safety systems to automatic high beams and various interior options, it’s difficult to decipher what are necessary features and where to even find them on the site. With a live agent assisting the customer through the entire buying journey, they can enhance the experience by using co-browse. Vee24’s co-browsing feature allows the agent to navigate the customer’s screen and direct them to the exact page or options they are looking for.
During a live engagement session, your agent has the opportunity to step up the experience even further. The paperwork and documents required for purchasing a car can be extensive and often overwhelming for buyers. They may be required to submit recent pay-stubs and proof of residency and complete leasing documentation. With Vee24’s co-form fill, the agent can fill out the documents alongside the online customer. The agent has the ability to read through the paperwork with them, answer questions and help fill in fields that the customer is unsure of.
60% of car shoppers enter the market unsure of which car to buy. When a customer is uncertain and in the early research stage, they are vulnerable and impressionable. Your company has the opportunity to step in and influence their decision by educating the buyer about their options and providing exceptional customer service – the same service that they would receive in person at a dealership.
With Vee24’s live engagement platform, the online car buying journey becomes seamless for the customer. They can choose to shop for cars from the comfort of their own home or while waiting for food to arrive at a restaurant and receive the same quality of service that they would at the dealership.