- 1.BBC: Coming to a screen near you… The online adviser
- 2.Boston.com: British video chat startup Vee24 collects $5.5 million from Data Point Capital; will set up HQ in Boston
- 3.Internet Retailer: Customer service firm Vee24 raises $5.5 million
- 4.Venturefizz: Connect with web & mobile customers via live video, voice, text and co-browsing
- 5.Call Center Solution: Vee24 Democratizes the Amazon Mayday Button
- 6.Los Angeles Times: More companies adding video to personalize online customer service
- 7.Biz Report: Expert Advice – Use in-store techniques to sell online
- 8.1to1 Media: Can you see me now? How to Improve the Customer Experience with Video
- 9.The Next Best Thing in Online Banking: Live Video Chat
- 10.Digital Marketing Magazine: From Telephone to Smartphone: How Customer Service is Evolving
- 11.TMCnet: Vee24 Gives Mobile Browsers a New Voice, with Video
- 12.Unlocking Online Conversion
- 13.Direct Marketing News: The New Wave of Engagement Campaigns
- 14.Are you Prepared for the Live Video Revolution?
- 15.Flint Group Blog: Tips to do video well on social media
- 16.Vee24 Wins 2015 MITX Award – Best Tech Innovation in Shopping
- 17.Return Customer: What Millennials Expect from Online Customer Service
- 18.A Conversation with CEO Priya Iyer
- 19.5 Surprising Reasons Why You Need Video Chat
- 20.The Evolution of Live Customer Engagements
- 21.How to Proactively Use Live Customer Engagement for Lead Generation
- 22.MIT Sloan – AI CAN FORGE RICHER HUMAN-TO-HUMAN INTERACTIONS
- 23.Technical Challenges of a Fully Integrated Live Engagement Solution
- 24.3 Ways That Brands Can Leverage Live Engagement on Social Media
- 25.3 Steps to Improving Your Live Chat Customer Experience
- 26.Improving the Customer Experience with ChatBOTs
- 27.AI-Enabled Customer Experiences of the Future
- 28.Priya Iyer featured in Customer Service 2020 Report by Raconteur Media
- 29.Five Ways to Personalize Your Live Engagement Experience
- 30.Priya Iyer Awarded The SaaS Report’s Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 31.Information Age Features Priya Iyer’s Nomination for Business Leader of the Year in the Women in IT Awards Series
- 32.Business Wire Featured Priya Iyer’s Award of Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 33.The Live Engagement Checklist: Everything You Need to Know Before Going Live
- 34.Priya Iyer Shortlisted for Business Leader of the Year in Women in IT Awards Series
- 35.Business Computing World Features Priya Iyer’s Award of Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018
- 36.Planning and Budgeting for a Live Chat Platform in 2019
- 37.Quick Tips: 20 Ways to Wow Customers with Video Assistance
- 38.Discover the Power of Live Video Assistance
- 39.The Future of Customer Experience is Here
- 40.Vee24 Published in UK Tech News – ‘AI-enabled customer experiences of the future’
- 41.ChatBOTs and AI: What are the business benefits and how do customers perceive them?
You may have heard the term ‘live engagement’ in reference to various live chat and customer support software and wondered, “what exactly does this mean?!”. You’re not alone. Live engagement can be a broad term in the SaaS world, but to us, it means any sort of online interaction between a company and a client, whether that’s through video chat, text chat, screen sharing or co-browsing. Vee24’s platform has a full breadth of live engagement features, which are designed to provide your customers with the best possible online experience. If you’re ready to upgrade your online customer support with live engagement, here are the top 5 things you’ll need to do before going live.
1. Decide on a live engagement platform. First and foremost, you’ll need to conduct research, view some demos, and read various case studies from current clients. To settle on a live chat software that’s best suited to your company’s needs, first define where your customer service is currently lacking and the areas that need improvement. If your customers are complaining about wait times when receiving support, or your hours of operation, you’ll want to launch live chat and ChatBOT services so that multiple customers can be assisted simultaneously and during off hours. On average, customers only wait up to 60 seconds to receive support with live chat. If your customers would benefit from seeing your products in person and up-close during their online shopping experience, then video chat is for you. Luckily, Vee24 offers all of these features.
2. Get to know the product. There’s nothing more stressful for your company than launching an unfamiliar live engagement platform. When you go live with your software, you’ll want to be totally comfortable operating the backend features so that you’re having the most efficient and productive interactions with your clients. Vee24 offers in-person workshops to ensure that the implementation process is as seamless for you as possible. With continuous training available for agents, admins and operators, your whole team will be feeling more than familiarized with the product by the go-live date. According to a study from MarTech, a chatting visitor is worth 4.5x as much as a non-chatting visitor, which is why it’s so important to grasp all of the software capabilities.
3. Customize the live engagement experience. Any worthwhile live engagement platform will enable your company to customize the software. This includes designing the customer-facing panels to incorporate your company colors, your logo, and your preferred agent photos. You should also be able to tailor the wording on post-engagement surveys, your call-back request forms when no agents are available, and much more. Consistent brand presentation across all platforms increases revenue by up to 23%, while color improves brand recognition by up to 80%. Vee24 understands how important it is to have consistent branding across all online channels, and during your live engagements, which is why we work with our clients during the configuration period to customize their customer facing panels, customer follow-ups, and much more.
4. Ensure that your customers can access the live engagement features from any browser, on any device. By 2021, mobile Ecommerce will account for 54% of all online sales. With more than half of consumers conducting their online shopping from their phones, it is so important to offer customer support from all online channels, including social media and email. Vee24 functions across multiple channels, such as web, mobile apps, and store kiosks, and from any browser. Vee24 also provides free upgrades and system updates to improve the service and stay up to date on new browsers and devices that are continuously advancing.
5. Confirm that the diverse needs of your customer will be met. Many customers opt for online shopping due to the convenience, but some customers do not have a choice as to whether they shop online or in the store due to lack of mobility or living in a remote location. For customers who would like to visit a store to receive face-to-face assistance or see products in detail, you should be offering them live video chat as it is the closest alternative to an in-person shopping experience. In addition to video chat capabilities, Vee24 can support multiple languages so that you can assist customers who may not be native English speakers.
Studies show that 92% of customers feel satisfied after using live engagement, and most businesses are starting to catch on to this fact. The thought of launching of a new live chat platform on your website may seem overwhelming, but the benefits massively outweigh the cost and labor associated with it. With the appropriate live engagement software provider, such as Vee24, you will be properly trained and supported throughout the implementation process and long after going live, while also ensuring that your customers are receiving the best help out there from your brand.