- 1.Land Rover provides next generation sales support via Vee24’s live video help
- 2.Audi’s Personal Online Assistant selected as Finalist for eco Internet Award
- 3.1to1 Media: Driving Auto Sales with Digital Tools
- 4.Dealer Marketing Magazine: High Consideration Equals High Touch
- 5.Automotive Management: Swansway adds VEE24 live chat to website
- 6.Auto Dealers and Manufacturers Drive Sales with Live Video
- 7.Stable Vehicle Contracts accelerates sales with Vee24 video chat technology
- 8.Motor Trader: Getting Personal with online Video Chat
- 9.Automotive Management: Using video to make appointments ‘can increase test drive bookings by more than a third’
- 10.AM online: Now Vauxhall adds live video chat from Vee24
- 11.Now Vauxhall adds a customer service differentiator to its website with Live Video Chat from Vee24
- 12.AM Automotive Management – Vee24’s Priya Iyer Guest opinion – Car buyers want a better online experience – it’s time for dealerships to embrace digital technology
- 13.Completing the Entire Car-buying Process Online with Live Engagement
- 14.Quickly Move Cars Off Your Lot with Live Video Engagement
- 15.Interview with Priya Iyer – Live chat for car dealers: six steps to success
- 16.Halliwell Jones offers late night customer service to online customers, with Vee24 Live Engagement platform
- 17.Halliwell Jones customers enjoy late night car enquiries thanks to Vee24
- 18.Sytner Group offers Vee24’s Live Chat to Mercedes-Benz smart customers
- 19.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 20.Are Automotive Dealers Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 21.IT Pro Portal Publication – Live Engagement: Are Automotive Dealers Still Missing the Mark with Online Shoppers?
- 22.Defining the KPI’s for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 23.How Live Engagement Helps Automotive Dealerships Generate More Leads and Provide Better Customer Service
- 24.Vee24 Mentioned in Automotive Management Online – ‘Six ways to get the most from chat and messaging’
- 25.Audi Japan Personal Assistant
- 26.See how Lexus Uses Live Video Chat on its Website
- 27.Live Video Chat at Sytner Group
- 28.ITProPortal Publication – Define the KPIs for live engagement in your automotive business plan
- 29.Vee24 Published in Business Computing World – Define the KPIs for Live Engagement in Your Automotive Business Plan
- 30.Sytner Provides Excellence in Customer Service with Vee24 Video Chat
- 31.Vee24 Featured in the Institute of Motor Industry Magazine – How Automotive Businesses Can Benefit from Live Engagement Platforms
- 32.How to Create a Seamless Transformation from Physical to Online Dealerships
- 33.4 Must-Have Live Chat Engagement Features that Will Build Brand Loyalty for Your Dealership
- 34.Enhance Your Dealership Experience with an Online Presence
- 35.ZuCar brings the in-store experience to their newly launched website with Vee24 Live Engagement
- 36.How Live Engagement is Supporting the Car Buyer of Today
- 37.How to Use Live Engagement to Give Your Dealership a Competitive Edge
- 38.Is the Auto-Dealership Dead?
- 39.Create an Automotive Digital Experience that Sells
In order for your company to see successful results with Live Customer Engagement, you will need to begin the process by first defining what role this service will play in your business plan. Will Live Customer Engagement assist your business with sales, customer service, or brand loyalty? In the early stages of configuration, prior to launching, all of Vee24’s automotive clients determined the overall purpose of their Live Engagement services. As a result, they have been able to effectively measure the rise of sale conversion rates, customer satisfaction scores, first call resolution times, and much more.
The Sytner Group, the largest automotive retailer in Europe and part of the Penske Automotive Group, began using the Vee24 Live Engagement Platform with video, text and email support in 2014. Sytner’s primary goal in adopting the platform was to “deliver a consistent and personal customer experience across all points of contact with a customer, from first point of enquiry to the conclusion of a sale, or until a query has been resolved.” According to a survey by DMA, the most important element to buying a car is getting good customer service. In order to sufficiently meet Sytner’s goal of providing online customers with a personal experience, and more specifically serving them in the same way that they would in their dealership, they chose Vee24’s Enterprise platform including ChatBOTs, Text, Voice, Video, Screen Share, Co-browse, Co-form fill, with mobile camera, scheduled appointments, automated workflows and much more.
In addition to the software platform, Sytner wanted to guarantee their service levels would remain consistent both online and in person, and that all enquiries were being responded to in a timely fashion. With 44% of all enquiries coming in between 6pm and 10pm, Sytner was looking for flexibility in service offering. Vee24’s PACE center provided this flexibility with overflow and off-hours live engagement services.
With this clarity in their goals, Sytner was able to easily measure the success of Vee24’s Live Engagement platform and services. Sytner tracked their engagement to sales lead ratios and net promoter scores in comparison to those prior to launching the Live Engagement platform and services. They exceeded their targets with 35% of all online customer engagements being passed over to the appropriate dealership as qualified sales opportunities. In addition, their net promoter score averaged at an incredible 85 compared to the automotive average of 39.
When investing in a live engagement technology for your business, it’s critical that you are able to define its’ role within your business plan. If you are looking to increase your sale conversion rates, develop your online customer support, or improve customer loyalty, you’ll need to establish where your business currently stands and the specific results you’re looking for. Vee24’s Live Engagement Platform provides the analytics, dashboards and KPIs that can truly drive a customer focused process within your organization that meets and exceeds your business plan.